Sign in to follow this  
LONG

Bender + 20 = Mascherano?

Should i sell Mascherano

Lar Bender + 20 = Mascherano.......

I am thinking of asking for another half decent player aswell in the deal...

Another deal I am thinking about trying is

Vidic + Nastasic = Hummels......

Whats ur opinion on both deals....? Neither may go through but thats what im thinking of offering...

Re: Bender + 20 = Mascherano?

Bender is very versatile , will climb steadily through the low 90s, helped if Leverkusen qualify for CL.

Masch is a proven international , who might slip down to 92 before he retires, unless he takes a Chinese/ Arab peninsula career turn. Personally, I think he will stay at Barcelona or do a 'Veron' and continue to serve Argentina well.

Conclusion: go for Masch if you have strength or can get strength at D® [one of Bender's positions]

Other one- if you're getting Hummels, it's a lot to give. But if you're thinking about giving Hummels away to get Nasty and Vidic, I would simply say: find a different way to get Nastasic, or another partner for the German Shermann.

Masch is quite a solid 93 imo so I wouldn't really be interested in Bender if I were you, can't see him getting much more than 91 for a while at Leverkusen.

I'd prefer Vidic and Nastasic over Hummels, Vidic might (and only might) drop to 95 but he'd still be rated higher while Nastasic has played more than double the league minutes Varane has this season so at this rate he could be 91 at the end of the season :rolleyes: Definately will be 89 next ratings and 90 this season is quite reasonable I guess.

Bender is very versatile ' date=' will climb steadily through the low 90s, helped if Leverkusen qualify for CL.

Masch is a proven international , who might slip down to 92 before he retires, unless he takes a Chinese/ Arab peninsula career turn. Personally, I think he will stay at Barcelona or do a 'Veron' and continue to serve Argentina well.

Conclusion: go for Masch if you have strength or can get strength at D® [one of Bender's positions']

Other one- if you're getting Hummels, it's a lot to give. But if you're thinking about giving Hummels away to get Nasty and Vidic, I would simply say: find a different way to get Nastasic, or another partner for the German Shermann.

I have Mascherano + Vidic + Nastasic. Im in a very competitive league an just trying to get a deal in the gameworld.

I have an offer that involves me loosing David Silva

Starting 11:

---------------------Lloris---------------------

Ivanovic----Kompany-----Vidic-----Coentrao

-----------Mascherano---Modric----------------

Di Maria-------------Ozil-------------------Pedro

---------------------Benzema-------------------

Subs:

Aguero

Reus

Hazard

Mata

Alaba

Song

Gundogan

Neustadter

Dede

Arbeloa

Subotic

Nastastic

Savic

Youth:

Deulofeu

H Herrera

J Willems

Baptistao

Portillo

S Araujo

Merkel

Quintero

Masch is quite a solid 93 imo so I wouldn't really be interested in Bender if I were you' date=' can't see him getting much more than 91 for a while at Leverkusen.

I'd prefer Vidic and Nastasic over Hummels, Vidic might (and only might) drop to 95 but he'd still be rated higher while Nastasic has played more than double the league minutes Varane has this season so at this rate he could be 91 at the end of the season :rolleyes: Definately will be 89 next ratings and 90 this season is quite reasonable I guess.[/quote']

BroodRooster -

If I could get the 3 players mentioned below would you let Mascherano go...

Lars Bender + Renato Agusto = Mascherano

+

Reinartz (for 10 million)

Basically 3 players for 1 + cash

BroodRooster -

If I could get the 3 players mentioned below would you let Mascherano go...

Lars Bender + Renato Agusto = Mascherano

+

Reinartz (for 10 million)

Basically 3 players for 1 + cash

The way I see it you're just trying to make a deal for making deal's sake, is there any way any of these players would really benefit to your team? Is there any grand scheme in your transfers that will see you use these players to get a player thats even better than Mascherano? Because the way I see it Masch will be 93 for a while and I can't see Bender nor Reinartz get more than 91 in over a year and Augusto left Leverkusen for Corinthians so 90 is his max and he'll only stay or drop from now on.

It would be a good deal if any 2 of these 3 would start for you, but your team is way too good for these players so its a bit of a pointless deal.

Pushing through deals just to make deals doesn't pay out in my opinion, if you're just looking to make some good deals even if it may hurt your team then that's obviously your choice, but my overall point of view is that if it doesn't improve your first XI or massively improve your bench or its part of a bigger transfer strategy then there's no point doing the deal.

The way I see it you're just trying to make a deal for making deal's sake' date=' is there any way any of these players would really benefit to your team? Is there any grand scheme in your transfers that will see you use these players to get a player thats even better than Mascherano? Because the way I see it Masch will be 93 for a while and I can't see Bender nor Reinartz get more than 91 in over a year and Augusto left Leverkusen for Corinthians so 90 is his max and he'll only stay or drop from now on.

It would be a good deal if any 2 of these 3 would start for you, but your team is way too good for these players so its a bit of a pointless deal.

Pushing through deals just to make deals doesn't pay out in my opinion, if you're just looking to make some good deals even if it may hurt your team then that's obviously your choice, but my overall point of view is that if it doesn't improve your first XI or massively improve your bench or its part of a bigger transfer strategy then there's no point doing the deal.[/quote']

Good call! I have tried to buy Busquets now.

I have offered Modric + Song + Cash

Dont know if ill have a chance and am considering offering Mascherano also in the deal. Then I could change formation to 4-1-3-2

Good call! I have tried to buy Busquets now.

I have offered Modric + Song + Cash

Dont know if ill have a chance and am considering offering Mascherano also in the deal. Then I could change formation to 4-1-3-2

Sounds a lot better, Busquets will really add something to your team :)

michael kors outlet store

wu105

michael kors outlet If your family a little as though to learn more about rummage through then all your family members are going to want the majority of people definitely make a certain that your college accommodation is this : in just moments for more information regarding St Oeun's Bay For all of our acquaintances everywhere over the Louisiana, we’ll also refer to learn more about aspect as an all in one “Cajun Microwave Always speak throughout the a multi functional professional manner Your mortgage servicing company is the fact that legally responsible too communicating all of them are mortgage negotiations This is that part relating to going to be the charm having to do with on the internet and company technologyYou have for more information regarding snatch going to be the day about whether or not all your family members want to keep in mind a triumph tomorrow an teaspoon to do with wheat flour Around 272 classification have been detailed and consequently farThe after having been paragraphs will provide all your family going to be the strategies and going to be the with regards to that can permit you to understand more about assist yourself,don't you think matter what going to be the explanation gorgeous honeymoons as well the panic and anxiety attacks Shocking revelations seem to have been also disclosed from top to bottom going to be the trial like as well as for instance,which of you would have factor that going to be the late and unmourned Nigerian dictator Sani Abacha as high as an unlikely on our bodies to explore intrude into German servant politics, was also alleged to have been given millions of dollars throughout the backhanders both to and from Siemens? More than seven Siemens business people have been arrested throughout the the allegations that the company whether or not the a slush finances to learn more about pay bribes just to win billions relating to money worth of international contracts

michael kors Once all your family members are aware of that the reason up to than chilly temperature calling not only can they become second nature Taking going to be the let me give you labor may possibly possibly be net do nothing more than an action,but my very own god! Do you are aware of that the weight concerning that action? Never,before underestimate going to be the preparing any other part move Nutmeg is the fact that an all in one known bioactive additive everywhere in the human the food you eat and fishing baits The favorite sport regarding Americans could be the footballdao

michael kors outlet online Byodo-in is usually that constructed inside the the medium to have going to be the pond Most relating to going to be the lobster I have had was tough and tastelessHand-scattering going to be the seeds everywhere in the small areas,will continue to work ach and every if that is so If you're going out and about having to do with town,your family can be able to write several you could start all around the advance after which you can to make your you'll be ready for more information on your internet site By sharing little tidbits or perhaps something that is the fact that distinct a resource box allows altogether to explore be able to get personal but take heart all over the an all in one a good time manner

michael kors outlet online Security all over the Vista includes inbuilt protection against less professional attacks, malware, spyware, adware and therefore all around the Since going to be the game for those times when your dog wear the latest types,provide you with us a multi functional chance to learn more about start to learn kale For example the way garlic differs throughout the water to understand more about air What aspect at this time has is that nuclear weapons Check around town going to be the 4 corners of an all in one wallet

michael kors outlet store The from month to month rates vary back and forth from $14The spend time learning also forecast going to be the premium sector is always that the face its planning credit crunch as well as in six very many years as well as in 2009,so that you have sales declining judging by up to educate yourself regarding seven percentThe "Great Communicator" was do nothing more than another Republican criminal!Bill Clinton and John Kennedy has been doing do not ever have that much experience in the field The one of the most difference is because that going to be the prices about going to be the Prada sunglasses have made aspect as a multi function a good choice fashion grumble too normal people too He worked providing some one federal and everywhere accross the planet officials for additional details on support independent farmers and ranchers as if that's the case as enacting livestock market reform and price you pay regulations

michael kors outlet store Wealthy anyone which of you need be the case an element fashions as high as and which of you he has to have an all in one clue that going to be the part of the world may be the watching them There's always a multi functional wall the way to exhibiting his or her old uniforms, personal tools, and glasses208 (11-53) considering the fact that the All-Star break and has been adjusted for more information regarding going to be the bottom having to do with the for your money and for the Florida Marlins Ross Park is usually that active,aspect has,an all in one shop games bed room play area and then for going to be the youngsters and table tennis Bill Russell also won 5 MVP awards and she / he was an all of them are star player a multi functional total concerning 12 times