Sign in to follow this  
garymack

Gold Championship 300

Re: Gold Championship 300

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0cYZ4FEBbLG0BanPE8mYzChgoJDfGUJp5oxQ0CrwRATp6_WXH

Dougie House is the new manager at World Champions Corinthians.

Star men Pato, Paulinho, Augusto, Guerrero and Ralf will be looking to add the Serie A title to their club world championship title. The rest of the squad may well be looking for new homes.... :P

Re: Gold Championship 300 Thread

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0cYZ4FEBbLG0BanPE8mYzChgoJDfGUJp5oxQ0CrwRATp6_WXH

Dougie House is the new manager at World Champions Corinthians.

Star men Pato, Paulinho, Augusto, Guerrero and Ralf will be looking to add the Serie A title to their club world championship title. The rest of the squad may well be looking for new homes.... :P

Re-Construction underway at Philips Stadion

aanleg-veldverwarming-psv-eindhoven-02.jpg

PSV Eindhoven who are known throughout world football as one of the powerhouses in Holland lock there eyes onto the Eredivisie this season after last seeing it in 2007/2008.

Known for their state of the art youth facilities and a selling club to the bigger European teams. New interim manager Sazlikoy Tuzla has vowed to hold onto the clubs top assets as finances at the club are secure and have been at their strongest in 30 years since winning the Champions League for the only time in 1988 against Benfica.

There is no doubt Tuzla's announcement on the squad will already have the fans on his side after years of being a feeder club the fans believe they have a strong chance of once again becoming a household name in European football.

The club is currently preparing for the pre-season friendlies ahead. more to follow.

As mentioned previously I took over Porto, didnt get up until 9 so I took Scotland as national team.

Everyone has their price a Porto, but I think if anyone leaves it would have to be in a 2 for 1 deal as depth here is awful

LYON are gonna have to sell one very good player because we need depth in our squad. We simply don't have enough players and not enough cash to buy enough new ones.

So one of these can go.. for a good price of course.

- Lisandro (91 rated - 30 years old)

- Lacazette (88 rated - 21 years old)

No other players will be sold, just one of them.

LYON are gonna have to sell one very good player because we need depth in our squad. We simply don't have enough players and not enough cash to buy enough new ones.

So one of these can go.. for a good price of course.

- Lisandro (91 rated - 30 years old)

- Lacazette (88 rated - 21 years old)

No other players will be sold' date=' just one of them.[/color']

you looking for p/ex or cash?

Wigan Athletic have sacked Roberto Martinez, New manager Colin Lumbard will lead the Latics to success in Division 1 this season. Wigan will not be selling any top players already at the club, But have placed the following players on the transfer list.

Nouha Dicko forward rated 80

Rodriquez Piscu defender rated 83

Mike Pollit goalkeeper rated 80

Wigan will be looking for a new forward hopefully rated 88 for a cash deal, but this may take some time. But the latics are confident they can have a good season with the current squad of players.

Created the match report and transfers thread :)http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=151049

i dunno bud i think using gary's thread(this one) is the best way to go if we wanna get as many managers in as possible' date=' i mean its already busiest gold champ one for ages, no point in detracting from that now and splitting/restarting a new one, but to each there own i guess

also wasn't going to reserve myself til i just saw the terrible opening time(well for me anyways, normally only been in bed 2/3 hours at that point if i'm lucky)

so picked up h.berlin & croatia;) [/font']

i dunno bud i think using gary's thread(this one) is the best way to go if we wanna get as many managers in as possible' date=' i mean its already busiest gold champ one for ages, no point in detracting from that now and splitting/restarting a new one, but to each there own i guess[/font']

also wasn't going to reserve myself til i just saw the terrible opening time(well for me anyways, normally only been in bed 2/3 hours at that point if i'm lucky)

so picked up h.berlin & croatia;)

I've posted in both but I gotta agree - would make more sense to keep this one

Bit gutted I missed being on when it opened. But was still a lot of good clubs available when I logged on. Was gonna stay in England but decided to go for something different so went for Anzha machakaklacillakkaaala. (Spelling may be slightly off). Looking forward to working with them. Full report will be up tonight.

Bit gutted I missed being on when it opened. But was still a lot of good clubs available when I logged on. Was gonna stay in England but decided to go for something different so went for Anzha machakaklacillakkaaala. (Spelling may be slightly off). Looking forward to working with them. Full report will be up tonight.

You said Anzhi Makkkkkkkkkk............YOU SAID WHAT???? :D

Athletic Club have appointed Sunnyskeg as the clubs new manager, who's also decided to manage Ghana. Little is known of the manager in gold management but when interviewed he said it was a job he couldn't resist

it's saying private application for me ?????

owner SM??

anyone else have this.

only 5 or 6 in germany 2 & 3, seems a few have changed their minds about having a competitive lower league.