Sign in to follow this  
garymack

Gold Championship 300

Re: Gold Championship 300

it's saying private application for me ?????

owner SM??

anyone else have this.

only 5 or 6 in germany 2 & 3' date=' seems a few have changed their minds about having a competitive lower league.[/quote']

yeah it'll stay like that for about 2hours after the gameworld goes live then it'll let you in etc,

VFL Osnabruck have appointed Harry Osborne as the clubs new manager. Looking forward to taking these boys to the top, main target this season will be for promotion and a good cup run.

22 managers and counting so far spread across the german divisions

11 = div one

9 = div two

2 = div three

hopefully get a fair few more join as i'm guessing opening this early after popping up has caught alot of peeps off guard

Hopefully we will have some more managers join me in division three.

what is it with some people, it will take an 89/90 to get into their first team yet they want to buy 80 rated players, i'm not sure SM will still be going by the time the youngsters are ready for their first team.

Re: Gold Championship 300 Thread

EDENILSON to make Berlin move

LIma+Caxias.jpg

Hulking defensive midfielder likely to better adapt to Germany?

Not even an hour after being installed as the new Union Berlin manager, insider has already made a splash by capturing holding midfielder Edenilson from Corinthians for an undisclosed cash amount. The move comes as a surprise in Germany, where very few have ever heard of the player. "Edenilson has always been a favourite of mine, ever since his days in the 3rd division of Brazil with S.E.R. Caxias do Sul. Since transferring to Corinthians a few seasons ago, he hasn't played much in the shadow of Paulinho. It's a risk for us to take him on, but we believe the player will be a better fit in the rougher German game than he was in Brazil."

Edenilson is known in southern Brazil as one of the better players produced by the Caxias academy, who have long been overshadowed by crosstown neighbors Juventude. He's a rougher player who isn't afraid to mix it up with the occasional run forward. insider is hoping to have him fully integrated into the starting lineup for the season opener against Sandhausen. Edenilson is expected to join the club in Sao Paulo tonight after their friendly in Bragan├ža Paulista, a few hours away. He will fly with them to Vancouver, where he is expected to make his debut tomorrow.

XI for tonight's match:

1. Haas 84

6. Pfertzel 83 5. Stuff 83 34. Schonheim 83 7. Kohlmann 83

17. Mattuschka 83 8. Karl 83 21. Ozbek 84 29. Parensen 83

11. Terrode 83 32. Nemec 83

22 managers and counting so far spread across the german divisions

11 = div one

9 = div two

2 = div three

hopefully get a fair few more join as i'm guessing opening this early after popping up has caught alot of peeps off guard

After seeing all these managers in Germany, I have jumped ship to Germany and I am with Division 1 side Nurnberg.