• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 300 BERLIN CAPTURES YTTEGARD JENSEN SEVILLE, Andalusia - After yesterday's signing of midfield wizard Juliano Spadacio, Union Berlin went out to find a complement for him the

Re: Gold Championship 300 Rubin Kazan Yann M'Vila and Cristian Ansaldi leave Kazan to join Spurs and heading in the opposite direction to Kazan are England International Scott Parker, Frenchman Youn

Re: Gold Championship 300 Four signings to boost Berlin attack VANCOUVER - New Union Berlin manager insider stepped off the plane to some good news on Friday morning. A few of the deals he had

Re: Gold Championship 300

GC 301 up - this one only came about 6 hours ago. Opened straight away and now a new one straight up! Great to see SM are giving 300 every chance to thrive!!! :rolleyes:

Seriously - this could've been great but it's all been done wrong - loads of people were online last night, desperate to get into, but instead it opens this morning and still there are decent clubs unmanaged - and now a new world opens. Great....

GC 301 up - this one only came about 6 hours ago. Opened straight away and now a new one straight up! Great to see SM are giving 300 every chance to thrive!!! :rolleyes:

Seriously - this could've been great but it's all been done wrong - loads of people were online last night' date=' desperate to get into, but instead it opens this morning and still there are decent clubs unmanaged - and now a new world opens. Great....[/quote']

300 is already established as a forum GC. Anyone who has been on here lately knows this and will go to 300.

A way to encourage even more participation is making it an active one off the bat! Let's get some season previews, transfer/loan reports, etc. going in the match/transfer reports thread! I've kicked us off already. It'll only be a great setup if we make it one!

Re: Gold Championship 300 Thread

SIGURDSSON pondering options

4115826-ragnar-sigurdsson-til-fck.jpg

North or South?

FC Kobenhavn defender Ragnar Sigurdsson appears to be ready to move East... the only question is which way he will go. Union Berlin and Ingolstadt are currently in a battle for the Icelandic defender's rights. "Both options are appealing, as I believe both insider and smut are managers under whom I will be able to develop and hopefully make a mark on the Bundesliga as soon as next season."

When asked which way he was leaning, he answered:"I haven't made a decision yet. Berlin's in the north, which is colder. I prefer playing in the cold, it feels like home. However, Ingolstadt's food... I can definitely see myself enjoying Bavaria as well."

Both teams have deals in that include decent players that would also help Kobenhavn. A decision is expected shortly.

300 is already established as a forum GC. Anyone who has been on here lately knows this and will go to 300.

A way to encourage even more participation is making it an active one off the bat! Let's get some season previews' date=' transfer/loan reports, etc. going in the match/transfer reports thread! I've kicked us off already. It'll only be a great setup if we make it one!

Lol, I hate separate threads

Germany seems to be filling up nicely would be nice if we could get 100% in the top two divisions and a few more in the third tier!

Everyone's available at Hannover for the right deal bar Hoffman, Diouf, Rausch and Zieler unless we get a unreal offer

In need of a 88+ RB can offer Pander(88) left back in straight swap.

Literally minutes after posting this morning on this thread, i logged off..............then what happened? GC 300 was created.

:rolleyes:

Still somehow managed to pick up Everton though, so pretty pleased with that.

Always prepared to listen to offers, so get in touch (in game message, not chat) if you have a deal in mind.

All the best yal!

;)

Re: Gold Championship 300 Thread

Literally minutes after posting this morning on this thread, i logged off..............then what happened? GC 300 was created.

Always prepared to listen to offers, so get in touch (in game message, not chat) if you have a deal in mind.

All the best yal!

;)

P.S. Having 2 threads going for 1 GW is crazy, got me posting in both now! :eek:

Literally minutes after posting this morning on this thread' date=' i logged off..............then what happened? GC 300 was created.

All the best yal!

;)[/center']

I'd be happy to see Gibson joining Boro ;)

Took over Gateshead for the challenge, and well first thoughts I have to say on my first ever GC regarding transfers is not what I first thought.

Really thought top teams would be more inclined to sell one of there youth players to help minnows like myself.

While I do appreciate that it is there choice, I am saddened that players are being kept hold of despite the fact they will not get anywhere near there first team for years (if at all).

To you more seasoned GC players is this usually the case? Whereby the minnows are unable to buy youth from top teams?