• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 300 BERLIN CAPTURES YTTEGARD JENSEN SEVILLE, Andalusia - After yesterday's signing of midfield wizard Juliano Spadacio, Union Berlin went out to find a complement for him the

Re: Gold Championship 300 Rubin Kazan Yann M'Vila and Cristian Ansaldi leave Kazan to join Spurs and heading in the opposite direction to Kazan are England International Scott Parker, Frenchman Youn

Re: Gold Championship 300 Four signings to boost Berlin attack VANCOUVER - New Union Berlin manager insider stepped off the plane to some good news on Friday morning. A few of the deals he had

Re: Gold Championship 300

tonights friendly report

competition-icon.jpg

. steered H.

Berlin to victory against Dusseldorf.

H.

Berlin outclassed Dusseldorf and beat them 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Lustenberger scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Allagui was also on the scoresheet for his side.

numbers are looking real good so far for the german leagues

15 managed in div one

14 managed in div two

5 managed in div three

408_1202863192.gif

I took over MSV Duisburg, and my chairman expects me to finish in the top half of the table, I think that's fair :)

I have a few younger guys who could turn out to be decent (Wiedwald, Exslager, Wolze).

There has been 1 confirmed deal with Ben Sahar coming in from league-mate Hertha for 4.5M. Hopefully this GC turns out to be one of the few good ones out there!

first deal done and dusted for hertha

transfer-club-icon.jpg

Alessandro FLORENZI has completed his move to H. Berlin from AS Roma for £17,000,000

big fee considering its the start of the game world but he already goes into my starting 11 and i expect him to stay there for a good while as he's playing alot for roma a the moment

also both alfredo morales & marvin knoll have joined afc wimbledon on season long loans

and shortly ben sahar should be completing his medical & transfer to fellow german outfit duisburg

still chasing one or two new players but not in any rush just yet ;)

already enjoying Aue as I can bid on externals as I actually have depth

And Michael Rensing is heading from Leverkusen to Aue!

Report on everything coming soon

Sorry I did jump ship from P'boro to Aue' date=' feel bad but could not resist the temptation of a competitive German Division 2, so let the fun begin![/quote']

Yeah Germany is where it's at mate! Nice deal for Rensing.

985.png

FC ERZEBIRGE AUE NEWS

Gold Championship 300 News

German side FC Erzebirge Aue were looking for a new permanent head coach and when English based manager Nick Justice heard of this opportunity to manage a side in Germany he could not pass it up and was quick to make his availability for the vacant job. Having experience of coaching abroad with clubs such as Liverpool and Benfica. The German side where aware of his ability and quickly flew him out to Germany and he completed an interview with the Chairman and owners of the club and discussed his personal terms and a contract was agreed long term. He was announced to the public in an interview, he had this to say. " I am delighted to be given the chance to work with such a great club, sure it will be hard to compete with the likes of Berlin and Cologne as well as others such as Dresden and TSV Munich, we expect a long and hard ride ahead but it'll be a good one and I will try my best to do my best for the club and its fans. I have a few transfer targets in mind already and so therefore there will be many of changes that will occur at this time I'm very unsure as for who 100% we will bring in, but I have a number of targets in mind, and I'm delighted to be here and I'm ready for the tough challenge ahead of me in such a competitive league"

First test passed... barely

haas80-1337090807.jpg

Daniel Haas had to stop a late onslaught to preserve the lead

BRAGANÇA PAULISTA, Brazil - Despite everything burly striker Otacilio Neto threw at them, Union Berlin were able to maintain an early two goal lead and defeat 2nd division Brazilian side CA Bragantino by a score of two goals to one. Slovakian center-forward Adam Nemec opened the scoring in the 29th minute, simply tapping in a pass from Simon Terrode. His German partner up front then doubled the lead by getting his head on a ball from Torsten Mattuschka and pushing it past goalkeeper Gleguer.

Neto drew one back in the 73rd, but it didn't matter as Daniel Haas had things under control. All of Bragantino's shots came in the second half, including a stoppage-time chance for Eder. "Our keeper bailed us out today. The defense simply wasn't good enough, they needed to shut things down after the good play by our strikers. They need to get better." One can only wonder if the arrival of Edenilson after the game means the end of French defender Marc Pfertzel's run in the starting lineup. Edenilson was originally slated to play as a holding midfielder, but his jersey number (2) indicates that he might just be lining up as a right back. He's expected to make his debut tomorrow night in Vancouver.

It is worth noting that this was a true gentleman's friendly. Both teams were testing out their initial preparations, not a single card was handed out.

bids on dragovic have now been accepted a fair few offers in for him obviously

some gone straight cash others p/e

i've easily beaten any of the cash only offers as i had two players in my squad that for some reason where valued at almost twice to the external club than they were to my chairman and i still maxed out the offer with cash from my end

only hoping now that none of the other teams that offered players had the same luck, my offer came in at around 17.8mil

Kaiserslautern go shopping in South America

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNorr4IHnhH9EgGtAHD58LY5dVHxh9qB1nyjdzuCF3D_XHPqaZ

While most people are battling away for stars throwing way OTT money about i felt if we were to succeed that we had to take a different approach to the rest.

We decided to use our shortlist and go shopping in South America and mainly Uruguay where there is some top talent that will no doubt arrive on european shores in the next few years.

I only had competition on two players and im confident my bids should see me through for them.

The rest have been picked up for CV or swapping out players who aren't featuring for Kaiser in real life.

The offer for Rodrigo AGUIRRE of Liverpool de Montevideo from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Felipe AVENATTI of River Plate de Montevideo from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jorge SAMMIR of Dinamo Zagreb from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Josip BAŠIĆ of Hajduk Split from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted along with other club offers. Hajduk Split will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Carlos NÚÑEZ of Peñarol from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Maximiliano OLIVERA of Montevideo Wanderers from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Giorgian DE ARRASCAETA of Defensor Sporting from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Zymer BYTYQI of FC RB Salzburg from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Juan Ignacio DUMA of Universidad de Chile from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted along with other club offers. Universidad de Chile will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gonzalo BUENO of Nacional from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted along with other club offers. Nacional will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours. - not sure about this one.

Delighted with Sammir too from Zagreb for CV being a 87 and just 25 and versatile in midfield he will be a big player.

Basic from Split read promising things regarding him.

Carlos Nunez could be the next big thing since Suarez IMO to come out of Uruguay.

Four signings to boost Berlin attack

VANCOUVER - New Union Berlin manager insider stepped off the plane to some good news on Friday morning. A few of the deals he had been working on in Guarulhos International Airport in Sao Paulo were completed while in the air. Assistants back in Berlin were given the green light to make certain concession and they got the job done. Leaving the club are Brazilian forward Silvio, who is heading to Belgium to play in Louvain. Defender Christian Stuff, who disappointed in the opening friendly, is on his way to Austria to play for Red Bull. Finally, youngster Christopher Quiring is making the short trip south to play for St. Gallen. Neither of the strikers were part of the plans for the season, but Stuff was a starting center back who may need to be replaced from the outside.

da4f55be2ff138d934ec123c7a6ac8559c1-traf-per-kopf-christian-stuff_485x364.jpg

Stuff will need to be replaced

Coming back are a few players that will add some electricity to the Berlin lineup. 27 year old Spanish striker Jonathan Soriano is fresh off a hot spell at Red Bull Salzburg, where his 18 goals in 24 games were second in Austria. Soriano is a former Barcelona B star and will be inserted straight into the starting lineup. He can also play as a midfielder.

Soriano_original_display_image.jpg?1323280877

Soriano will be counted on for scoring in Berlin

Joining him in Berlin will be an attacking minded compatriot, the younger Chuli. The 22 year old joins on a cash deal from Recreativo, where he was 5th in the Spanish second division in scoring with 14 goals in 26 games. He's a player who has steadily been improving over the course of the season, and he'll look to keep improving to eventually work his way into the Berlin starting lineup. His arrival clogs up the midfield a bit, however, and there and rumblings that he may eventually be loaned out.

1358865711_extras_portadilla_0.jpg

Chuli excited to continue his rise in Berlin

Next to Soriano up front, 26 year old center-forward Ibou Sawaneh has signed on from OH-Leuven. The Gambian international was the 3rd top scorer in Belgium with 17 goals in 27 games. This is a bit of a surprise signing as this is Sawaneh's first real season in the spotlight. He's never been counted upon as a top player before this season. The move to Berlin gives him a chance to prove that he isn't just a flash in the pan. He's expected to compete for a starting spot immediately.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS09ljiiBWHsSocgIVPkzswSGQUD9aFpWP5FThTY6wt__zODugW

Looking to prove his doubters wrong

Finally, insider shored up his midfield with versatile 27 year old Argentinean midfielder Ezequiel Scarione. Likely to be used on the flank, Scarione is no stranger to the scoresheet; he's been on it 25 times in the last 2 seasons. This seasons, for upstart St Gallen, he was second in Swiss scoring behind Swiss international Marco Streller, who is rumored to be

changing clubs soon as well. This is impressive, but it's his leadership role within the team that had insider interested. In his two seasons in St Gallen, he's molded the team from a Challenge League club to a serious contender for European football. It's time to see if he can lead Berlin to a promotion as well.

FCSG-mannschaft.jpg

Scarione's transition should be seamless

What does this all mean? Well, it sure complicates things for the existing attacking players in Berlin. Players like Patrick Zoundi, Adam Nemec and Simon Terrode may have just lost their job security, despite the fact that both Terrode and Nemec had good first games. More movement is expected on the back end, which was a weak spot against Bragantino. The seasons starts next Saturday in Sandhausen.