Gold Championship 300

garymack

Re: Gold Championship 300

Hannover_96.png

Die Roten Announce Defensive Signing

Cheikhou-Kouyat%C3%A9.jpg

Chekhou Kouyate Signs from Anderlecht

Hannover 96 are proud to announce Two new defensive signings in the shape of Daniel Congre from Montpellier HSC and Chekhou Kouyate from RSC Anderlecht. The signings are the first under the regime of English boss Aaron Duffy who was appointed on Thursday morning. The new boss was quick to enter the market attempting to freshen up the squad ahead of the new Bundesliga season which is set to be the most competitive in recent history.

French center half Daniel Congre joined in the early hours of Friday morning after traveling from Montpellier once permission was granted by the French Champions. Congre's arrival at Hannover see's the departure of Belgium left back Sebastien Pocogonli who had only recently joined Die Roten in January failed to make the high watermark set by Duffy and was instantly moved on, he will be joined by Brazilian center back Trevizan Felipe, the 25 year old was sacrificed in the deal to bring in Congre with time likely to be Limited with the two defensive signings. Die Roten Become's Daniel Congre's third club in his Career with the defender having played the majority of his career at Toulouse before his summer move to Montpellier in a £5M deal however his time at the french champions was short lived.

Senegalese Cheikhou Kouyaté was the second signing of the day, the 23 year old Center back joins from RSC Anderlecht signing a 2 year deal. Kouyate adds some versatility to Die Roten's squad with the player being known to have adopted a Defensive midfield role when called apon for his former club. Kouyate joins the club in a swap which saw former club captain American full back Steve Cherundolo with fans sighting the veteran's rising age as the main reason behind his departure, Cherundolo was joined by Deniz Kadah and a healthy fee of around £5M heading to the Belgium giants.

Duffy:

I'm Delighted we've had the chance to make these signings both Daniel and Cheikhou are two players i'm a fan of and feel they can make a positive impact on the squad as a whole, as for starting in the team we're have to wait and see I fully expect to make new signings in the next few days before the start of the season, we have a lot of quality here in Hannover however I need to shape the squad in my own way which will see some of our starters sacrificed, I ask the Amazing Die Roten support to trust my decision making and hopefully I can repay them with a successful Bundesliga campaign.

It can't really be beyond you' date=' as a simple check on the Nottingham Forest squad will show that (not counting the loans which will need to be sent back once managers request it) we have a mere 22 players.

We therefore need to bring in cheap players to bulk out the squad (which will also allow me to offer the current squad out on two for one deals), and I would much prefer to bring in players that will rise at £51k a pop rather than players who won't rise anytime soon for £10k a pop.

This is why you'll notice I didn't bid on some of your other targets who have lots of potential but have maybe only played 12 minutes or so.

Given my squad depth and the potential for some of these players to get decent rises, believe me there is every chance I'll need to field some of them in the Cup and Shield.

It's also important to remember that a D2 team such as us aspires to D1 so we need to maximize profits wherever we can - we're looking to compete with D1 teams, not D5, so if we can make a few hundred thousand on a player then so much the better.

Not sure what excuse Real Betis and Udinese have right enough! :o:confused::D[/quote']

I did notice you had expressed an interest in many others that I have bought and I thank you for not bidding on them.

However I do not have the luxury of being as selective as you do, when I have a budget of just over 3million, then I can only look at the market for players rated 75 and less.

I am sure there are many other risers with a higher rating that would have benefited you, and while I know I do not have the divine right to these players I still believe the few hundred thousand profit in sell on value would benefit me far more than yourself.

200px-Rayo_Vallecano_logo.svg.png

Rayo Vallecano

Gold Championship 300

New Rayo manager here

Thought I'd go for a Spanish team as Spanish divisions tend to die out outside the top 4 so thought why the hell not, & I'm in this for the long hall so looking forward to seeing what goes!

Not expecting too much of a manic beginning, transfers or results wise but I'm up for the challenge. I have 4 accepted bids so just waiting to see what happens with them.

I have a modest stadium of 15.5k so not looking to blow things away squad size wise but will probably be looking to have a decent turnover of risers and talents.

The Rayo squad isnt to shabby with some obvious stand out players.

lass-bangoura-rayo-vallecano-atletico-madrid.jpg

The two stand out players are Lass Bangoura and Baptistao Leo - these two will be my Andy Cole & Dwight York, my Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink & Eidur Gudjohnsen, my Ronaldo & Raul, my Bale & Bale (you get the jist).

I am open to offers for all players but as you can understand with these two they are of more worth to me so I would prefer P/E offers - not expecting anything silly but please be fair & I will be back.

If anyone has any players 87-90 that they are maybe willing to leave for cash or if good enough P/E just holla.

Best of luck people!

Just some deals that happen at Braunschweig

The offer for Salvador AGRA of Real Betis from Eintracht Braunschweig has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Leandro PIMENTA of SL Benfica from Eintracht Braunschweig has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Paulo HENRIQUE of Atlético Mineiro from Eintracht Braunschweig has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The loan offer for Luka DJORDJEVIC of Zenit from Eintracht Braunschweig has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

th?id=H.5004054392669001&pid=1.7&w=192&h=151&c=7&rs=1

TWO MORE SOUTH AMERICANS JOIN THE SQUAD

Following the arrival of David Pizzaro from Fiorentina,

Corinthians today announced the capture of

two more South American stars.

th?id=H.4677233218159161&pid=1.7&w=241&h=154&c=7&rs=1

World's highest payed player - DARIO CONCA -

has taken a pay cut to join the world's best team!

th?id=H.4750737266116353&pid=1.7&w=257&h=150&c=7&rs=1

Coming in from Colo Colo is Chilean goal machine

CARLOS MUNOZ.

CORINTHIANS manager Dougie House was well pleased with his sides dealings in the transfer market, saying that only goalkeeper OCHOA had eluded him, with the Mexican joining SEVILLA instead.

In addition 6 players have left the club - 4 in part ex deas as well as 2 (EDINILSON and HENRIQUE) who have both been sold to German clubs looking to compete in a highly competitive league.

Hopefully a couple more will be arriving in the next few days

dresdentitle_zps4c503123.jpg

DRESDEN AGREE SOLID FIRST ROUND OF SIGNINGS

55618.jpg57006.jpg45236.jpg59297.jpg46712.jpg53026.jpg

(Mugni, Melano, Andrijasevic, Kacer, Dzalamidze, Kirkeskov)

Dresden spend £2.1m and rubbish player swaps on the above additions. Nothing ground-breaking in there and we need to be economical with our spending, however I am pleased to have picked up a few potential gems in such a competitive market ....

Lucas Mugni - 21 year old, left footed attacking midfielder Mugni is a fixture for Colon and is being courted by a few famous names from Serie-A.

Lucas Melano - another Argentine addition, the 20 year old has been performing well for Belgrano this season and has racked up plenty of minutes -is also in and around the Argentina under-20 squad so a bargain at £800k.

Franko Andrijasevic - Young Hajduk midfielder is a fixture for the Croatian heavyweights and has recently made his senior international bow in a friendly with Korea. 21 years old and 84 rated, was somehow able to swap a 28 year old 84 for him in a straight deal.

Miroslav Kacer - 17 year old Slovakian currently plying his trade at Zilina has been touted as the new Hamsik. Worth a punt then.

Nika Dzalamidze - Have heard good things about the 21 year old Georgian international. He currently plays in the Polish league but has been linked with bigger and better things.

Mikkel Kirkeskov - Surprised that I had no competition for the Danish youngster - a fixture for Aarhus and has recently made his full international debut. Rated 82 and can play left or right back.

Franko Andrijasevic - Young Hajduk midfielder is a fixture for the Croatian heavyweights and has recently made his senior international bow in a friendly with Korea. 21 years old and 84 rated' date=' was somehow able to swap a 28 year old 84 for him in a straight deal.

[/quote']

How bad does SM think the Croatian economy is? I was able to get Ibanez (24 years old, 85 rated) straight up for Kohlmann (30 years old, 83 rated). Both left backs, but Ibanez can play more than one position.

Good signings though.

well thats put a huge damp'ner on this gameworld

some a.rsehole's gone and reported the deal i did with roma and the highly attuned "smfa investigation team" has deemed it to be reverse worthy

hard to figure out why though.

because one they already give you a min/max you can offer why give this option if its then to be considered cheating to do so?

two florenzi was a squad player at best at roma and was my highest rated mc

so they can't say i was robbing the top player or buying a shed for top whack

complete and utter bull banana's:mad::mad::mad::mad:

BERLIN FALLS TO VANCOUVER

VANCOUVER, BC - Thanks to two expensive transfer targets, the Vancouver Whitecaps were able to defeat Berlin 2-0 at home on Friday. Newcomers Seydou Keita and Amauri outshun anything Berlin had to offer. However, it was yesterday's hero, goalkeeper Daniel Haas, who let down the club, allowing 2 goals on 3 shots. Total shots were 14-5 in Berlin's favor in a game that could've gone either way.

"It's no big deal", said manager insider after the game. "The boys are just getting used to each other, that's what these friendlies are for. Give them some time to gel. Our field players all had pretty decent games, which is good for the morale. I'm happy with what I saw." The new manager also couldn't help but get a dig in at his counterpart. "I would never swap my new signings for his. Our plan goes beyond this year. It's not going to look too good for Vancouver unless they start planning for the future."

Nevertheless, it'll be a long flight to Crimea, almost halfway around the world, to face Tavriya tomorrow. It is not yet known what the lineup will look like, though striker Simon Terrode is feeling a bit better. He could be back. Defender Maurice Trapp was returned to the club by Hansa Rostock. He was told not to unpack his bags. Stay tuned.

tonight's friendly report

competition-icon.jpg

. steered H.

Berlin to victory against Lincoln City.

H.

Berlin outclassed Lincoln City and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Kluge scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Niemeyer and Allagui were also amongst the goalscorers.

Hannover_96.png

Die Roten add to Senegalese Contingent.

6525393905_a57e2e1208.jpg

Papa Gueye the friendly giant

we at Hannover are pleased to announce the signing of Senegalese Center back Papa Gueye from Ukrainian side FK Metalist Kharkiv within the next 24 hours. The fee will be around the £12M pound mark for the Senegal international who joins up with fellow compatriots Mame Diouf and fellow new signing Cheikhou Kouyaté who signed from RSC Anderlecht around midday on Friday. Gueye is a veteran of the Europa league having played in the competition with Metalist for the last five season which Manager Aaron Duffy has sighted as one of the key reasons behind the approach for the 28 year old.

Duffy:

I feel Papa was the correct signing for the club we arn't the strongest defensively and he has lots of experience at a good level having played in the Europa League. It's more coincidence that two of our first three signings have been Senegalese however if we can target a fan base in the country I'm sure we would be the first team to really attempt to tap the market in Senegal so it could prove successful. Hopefully Mame can helped Papa and Cheikhou settle in to life in Hanover as that will be the key to any success there to have on the pitch.

CROSSTOWN FRIENDLY SCHEDULED

BERLIN - Bitter rivals Hertha Berlin and Union Berlin have announced a friendly for the first weekend of the Bundesliga season. It will give a chance for both teams to give their new players an introduction to the Berlin football culture. When reached in Vancouver for comment, Union manager insider had this to say:"Yes, I'm thrilled that our request was accepted. It was my idea to begin with. I want my players to be fully introduced to the hatred between the two teams. The reason I want it to be early in the season is because I want my team to hit a wall against this hatred and Hertha started the season with a historically much, much better team. However, the way manager Dan James has started his reign, it seems like we'll have to face them early if we want them to give us a challenge."

The two teams face each other on the 24th of March.

well thats put a huge damp'ner on this gameworld

some a.rsehole's gone and reported the deal i did with roma and the highly attuned "smfa investigation team" has deemed it to be reverse worthy

hard to figure out why though.

because one they already give you a min/max you can offer why give this option if its then to be considered cheating to do so?

two florenzi was a squad player at best at roma and was my highest rated mc

so they can't say i was robbing the top player or buying a shed for top whack

complete and utter bull banana's:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thing is mate if it has been reversed you may well be able to do the deal again if it has been reversed only and not blocked.

It can't be reported a second time.

408_1202863192.gif

2 additions to Duisburg so far, one being completed the other is now accepted.

19548.jpg

Ben Sahar joined from Hertha for 4.5m and in his first match, scored a goal in a 2-0 friendly win over FK Rad.

44417_1334266181.jpg

Youngster Thibaut Van Acker will be joining us from Brugge for 5m. The youngster will make an immediate impact and will be rotated in quite often.

I stil have a few bids out so more transfer news to come.