Gold Championship 300

garymack

Re: Gold Championship 300

Don't know why' date=' I just clicked on GC300 and it came up with Spain so went with that.

My first time in a Gold Championship.[/quote']

Welcome to GC's! For this particular one though, Germany's the place to be. No one will be upset if you leave Celta and come join the dark side.

Wink wink nudge nudge.

PSV Ultras Question Tuzla

training3on2.jpg

After being with the club less than a week the half-Turk has not been shy on spending his "warchest". Eindhoven usually approach the transfer market with little activity but have spent £18.2M and none of that has been used to strengthen the senior team.

Eindhoven's haven't had anything to remember so far this pre-season either with two defeats in four games. However, Suzla made his first public speech in Scotland after being thumped 4-2 by Motherwell. since taking over

" I don't know what all this early commotion is all about. I am the manager here and I make all of the decisions. this is not Chelsea football club where the chairman bullies his way around. If these fans know anything about football they will be thanking me in two years to come. I bet my new 880k house in Eindhoven that we win the Eredivisie, that is an absolute promise I can make. Finally, the fans will see one or two big name signings before the season begins. "

Fans flooded Twitter and fan forums gaining mixed-reviews and questioning the managers attitude.

(In other news a PSV fan revealed his new tattoo online)

56.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNorr4IHnhH9EgGtAHD58LY5dVHxh9qB1nyjdzuCF3D_XHPqaZ

FC Kaiserslautern welcome Seven new arrivals

Further to the Ten players we brought in from last week we now welcome another seven players in to the club.

Leonardo BEDOLLA has completed his move to 1. FC Kaiserslautern from Jaguares de Chiapas for £501,000. All other offers were turned down.

Bedolla is getting minutes in Mexico and i expect to see a rise soon.

Mauro GOICOECHEA has completed his move to 1. FC Kaiserslautern from Danubio for £2,000,000 plus David HOHS and Mathias ABEL . All other offers were turned down

Mauro is on loan at Roma and has made 14 starts this season, was surprised he had been returned to his parent club in the world so snapped him up.

Izet HAJROVIC has completed his move to 1. FC Kaiserslautern from Grasshopper-Club for £4,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Izet is a regular for league leaders Grasshopper and has scored 6 goals. Can see him rising from 82 and hes only 21.

Christoph LEITGEB has completed his move to 1. FC Kaiserslautern from FC RB Salzburg for £251,000 plus Leon JESSEN

Leitgeb is a regular for Red Bull and i managed to swap a 84 Left Back who will drop again for a 86 regular.

Michael FREY has completed his move to 1. FC Kaiserslautern from BSC Young Boys for £600,000 plus Julian DERSTROFF and Denis LINSMAYER . All other offers were turned down.

Frey is earning rave reviews in Switzerland at just 18. Already made over 20 appearences this season for Young Boys.

The offer for Alexander FREI of FC Basel from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Surprised Frei was still out there as hes a 88, i managed to swap a 86 32 CM for him who isnt playing in real life.

The offer for Maximiliano RODRÍGUEZ of Montevideo Wanderers from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another hot little Uruguayan at the club 12 goals in 16 games for Montevideo.

The offer for Florian KLEIN of FC RB Salzburg from 1. FC Kaiserslautern has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Steady 85 Right Back also making appearences for Austria.

Side is almost complete and ready to go.

VFL Osnabruck have been dealt a major blow this morning with Deloufeu, Rafinha Alcantara and Muniesa all being recalled to their parent club unexpectedly. VFL will now head back into the loan market in pursuit of filling in the caps that have been left.

VFL Osnabruck have been dealt a major blow this morning with Deloufeu' date=' Rafinha Alcantara and Muniesa all being recalled to their parent club unexpectedly. VFL will now head back into the loan market in pursuit of filling in the caps that have been left.[/quote']

i can loan out anyone in Kaiserslautern Youth team if any help you out?

VFL Osnabruck have been dealt a major blow this morning with Deloufeu' date=' Rafinha Alcantara and Muniesa all being recalled to their parent club unexpectedly. VFL will now head back into the loan market in pursuit of filling in the caps that have been left.[/quote']

you can have Avevor(82) from Hannover if you want mate or anyone in the youth team bar Hoffman!

Two 80's two 82's on the loan list for you mate from Crystal Palace,

good luck.

So' date=' anyone want to do ANY business with Trabzonspor? Everyone available for the right deal. :D[/quote']

Shortlisted a few players, but I have no money! and I doubt any of the players I have will interest you :o

I tried to loan a player from you (that's a sort of deal lol) but your chairman wouldn't allow it :)

Is that in reference to me?

No it was in reference to the post directly above mine...although having said that I've just put a loan bid in for one of your 82s and your chairman wasn't having it either!

Aaaa that's the problem then, 82 is too close to my squad and first XI :o

Damn you SM, understand my squad has depth :D

Berlin show heart in Seville; sign center-back

HAMILTON, South Lanarkshire - In a game no one was expecting to be a close contest, goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa had to play the hero to save Sevilla's victory. It was an inspired performance by the Berliners, who kept the pressure on all game despite falling down 1-0 early to a Gary Medel goal. Newcomers Ruben Yttegard Jensen and Dimitris Christofi were both dangerous throughout, as well as stampeding wingback Edenilson.

New center-back signed from Gent

Spaniard Cesar Arzo has signed up with Berlin and will arrive here in Hamilton. The 27 year old being European cup experience, having played in the Europa league this season. He's expected to land in Hamilton soon and will play tonight.

prensa-noticias-200912-19-fotos-3043387-264xXx80.jpg

Experienced Spaniard

Scotland the 5th stop

After trips to Brazil, Canada, the Ukraine and Spain, Berlin are in Hamilton tonight to play Hamilton Academical.

1. 84 Haas

2. 83 Edenilson 6. 86 Arzo 19. 84 Franco 3. 86 Ibanez

10. 83 Scarione 16. 85 Yttegard Jensen 5. 86 Spadacio 77. 84 Christofi

12. 83 Sawaneh 26. 85 Soriano

Hannover%2B96.png

Bosnian International Joins Die Roten

Senad+Lulic+%25283%2529.jpg

Senad Lulić at his Medical

Hannover 96 have today announced the signing of Senad Lulić for SS Lazio in a undisclosed deal with the fee believed to be around the £15M mark. The Bosnian international who has made 23 caps for his country since making his debut in 2008 is said to be excited about the challenge of competing in the Bundesliga which is set to embark on what many consider the most competitive season in the League's history. Lulić is set to play are more attacking role for Die Roten with the player having the versatility to play anywhere along the left allowing for some good rotation within the Hannover Squad. The 27 year olds move was agreed over the weekend with the funds for the deal delaying the completion of the transfer. Hannover Boss Aaron Duffy had hinted at a new arrival yesterday after confirming that the funds from the sale of Norway international Mohammed Abedellaoue to Depotivo La Coruna last night. Die Roten are set to continue there activity in the transfer market with the club looking to make more additions in midfield which was recently voted the weakest area of the team by supporters in a recent poll on the clubs website, players from Italy, Spain, England and Holland are being targeted with a number of bids already being turned down.

Duffy:

We've been able to nab Senad for what I consider a fair price he adds additional quality to are left side which is already strong having Pander and Rausch making there contributions in them positions, I feel Senad will give us the extra quality we need to push on this season as we look to make a move for the European positions, Im now looking forward to seeing what this squad can do in the league and SMFA Shield and hopefully Senad will have a big impact on that.

by this time tomorrow INGOLSTADT will have completed all their transfers.

every original player will have gone and we will have reduced the squad to 29 players.

2 loans are currently in, thanks to wolfsburg and barcelona.

starting eleven should rise from an average of 83 to 85.

i havnt bought just to sell on in 10 weeks time, i am hoping that a core, of at least 18 will be with us for a long time.

we only missed out on 3 or 4 of our original targets so we cant complain about getting 90% of our intended squad.

we kept our promise to our first signing, Sigurdsson, that there wouldnt be any germans in the squad.

8 Danish guys are in, including a few youngsters that have just made the international side.

aiming for a top 6 finish this season but top half will do.

GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP

300-movie.jpg

EXPECTED DUE DATE : MARCH 6TH

With Gold Championship 300 fast approaching' date=' I thought it might be good to see if we could get enough interest to have predominantly forumer filled GC.

Whether we all try and get it in the same league or we just take any team, it would be nice to have a GC with a very active forum thread.

If we can muster up 80 managers for an EC surely we can get a good turnout for this....No?

anyway, if you would like the chance to make the first seriously competitive GC since the number of GC's were in double figures, then state your interest.

INTERESTED:

garymack

Dan James

Villa

kckyfreak3

Pinkman

ZlookVulk

Patrick.FCB

Racky

Ashtini

Ozzy

Stifler

Fez17_1888

Victor MFC

Nick Justice

Insider

Adam EFC

LegendaryLemon

Harris17

JoseNowinho

Jamichael_90

Elohim

Noisy

smut

Ninister

I'd like to see a complete list of forumers up on the first post ... get to it Gaz!