Celta Vigo - HannahB

Osasuna - Legendary Lemon

Primera Liga

Porto - Fez17_1888

Sporting CP - SirJockStein

Turkey Div 1

Besiktas JK - Garryc300

Fenerbahce sk - Anri

In Primera (Spain) you forgot something ;)

Real Betis - Me

Barcelona - Ninster

:D:D

Re: Gold Championship 300

Mevlut Erding joins Saint Etienne

1573874_full-prt.jpg

The dream transfer of manager Irwin Maatrijk became true this morning when Mevlut Erding joined Saint Etienne on a 3 year deal from Rennes. The big strong central striker from Turkey is the icing on the cake for Maatrijk who spent the past few days searching for a strong young forward to spearhead the attack of his team. With the mazy runs of Gouffran and Aubameyang, Saint Etienne now have a real goalpoacher who can convert deep crosses from the wings in to much needed goals. Brandao was sold because Maatrijk wanted a young vibrant squad with a lot of ambition. After the department of Brandao the search for a new target man started.

"I'm really happy this deal went through", Maatrijk said. On the other hand it was hard to let great young players like Grandel and Aleksic go, but the other party wanted young players in exchange. But now we have a good young target man. Mevlut is strong and can battle with defenders for the ball. There are not many of this kind".

The new lad also expressed his joy for completing the transfer. "When I heard that Irwin Maatrijk wanted me, I didn't need to much time to make my decision. I know that he is a great coach and I know what he is capable of.

He is here to make history and I want to be part of that history. I can't wait to play the next match and show the fans that I'm worth every penny".

Saint Etienne is the fourth club of Erding after Besiktas, Paris Saint German, and Rennes.

mevlut_erding.png

a few more

Brazil Serie A

Corinthians - DOUGIE HOUSE

Atletico Miniero - MUTD

EPL

Stoke - gjdemon

Everton - Benjo_Benjo

QPR - AJ Manager

WBA - LethalYid

Championship

Crystal Palace - IOA

Middlesbrough - Elohim

Notts Forest - Machine

Conference

Telford Utd - Gorbash

Gateshead - Jkerrs

Eredivisie

FC Twente - Bizness

PSV - Ryzinski

Ligue.1

Lille - Hdixit

Saint-Étienne - Messilio

Sochaux - LBlack

Bundesliga

Hannover 96 - TheDuffman

Nurenburg - AdamEFC

SC Freiburg - drseanfitz

VfB Stuttgart - Can Argon

Wolfsburg - Mental Mackam

German 2.bundesliga

1. FC Union Berlin - insider

1860. Munich - garymack

Aue - Nick Justice

Dynamo Dresden - Stifler

Eintracht Braunschweig - Gozzy

Hertha berlin - Dan james

Ingolstadt - smut

Kaiserslautern - Noisy

msv duisburg- hckyfreak3

St Pauli - Jose Nowinho

German Liga 3

FC Saarbrucken - Loredan

Rostock - Mike H

Stuttgart Kickers - Racky

VFL Osnabruck - Ozzy

Serie A

Milan - Stormbringer

Primera Liga

Barcelona - Ninster

Celta Vigo - HannahB

Granada - Veigas

Rayo Vallecano - ashtini

Real Betis - Patrick.FCB

Primera Liga

Porto - Fez17_1888

Turkey Div 1

Besiktas JK - Garryc300

Fenerbahce sk - Anri

a few more

Brazil Serie A

Corinthians - DOUGIE HOUSE

Atletico Miniero - MUTD

EPL

Stoke - gjdemon

Everton - Benjo_Benjo

QPR - AJ Manager

WBA - LethalYid

Championship

Crystal Palace - IOA

Middlesbrough - Elohim

Notts Forest - Machine

Conference

Telford Utd - Gorbash

Gateshead - Jkerrs

Eredivisie

FC Twente - Bizness

PSV - Ryzinski

Ligue.1

Lille - Hdixit

Saint-Étienne - Messilio

Sochaux - LBlack

Bundesliga

Hannover 96 - TheDuffman

Nurenburg - AdamEFC

SC Freiburg - drseanfitz

VfB Stuttgart - Can Argon

Wolfsburg - Mental Mackam

German 2.bundesliga

1. FC Union Berlin - insider

1860. Munich - garymack

Aue - Nick Justice

Dynamo Dresden - Stifler

Eintracht Braunschweig - Gozzy

Hertha berlin - Dan james

Ingolstadt - smut

Kaiserslautern - Noisy

msv duisburg- hckyfreak3

St Pauli - Jose Nowinho

German Liga 3

FC Saarbrucken - Loredan

Rostock - Mike H

Stuttgart Kickers - Racky

VFL Osnabruck - Ozzy

Serie A

Milan - Stormbringer

Primera Liga

Barcelona - Ninster

Celta Vigo - HannahB

Granada - Veigas

Rayo Vallecano - ashtini

Real Betis - Patrick.FCB

Primera Liga

Porto - Fez17_1888

Turkey Div 1

Besiktas JK - Garryc300

Fenerbahce sk - Anri

Looking really really healthy - I am hoping that this will be a modern day GC of old :)

INGOLSTADT are now sorted.

35 year old (87) CB Josip Simunic will captain the side.

the squad will be kept a german free zone.

the team is worth around 30M more than when i joined and the average age is around 4 years lower.

let me be the first to wish all of you that see out the first season, the best of luck.

Aubameyang will stay !!

aubameyang-veut-etre-transfere-pour-de-bon-a-l-asse-iconsport_jpt_261111_69_72,27930.jpg

Saint Etienne coach Irwin Maatrijk has adressed concerns from many fans that club favourite Aubameyang might leave the club after bids from big clubs like Paris Saint-Germain, Lazio, Porto, Roma, Benfica and AC Milan. On the club website Maatrijk confirmed that Aubameyang will not be sold despite massive bids from abroad. "Aubameyang is an important part of our team. Thats why we brought in better players like Erding and Gouffran to support him. He will play on the wings and he also has the freedom to cut inside if he likes. He has creative freedom. If we switch to a system of 2 strikers he will join Erding upfront and Oscar Trejo will fill in his place on the wing. Aubameyang will only leave if a club makes us an offer we can't refuse. Till then he is the crown-jewel of this club. I have big plans with this club. Saint-Etienne goes for nothing less than the French title, the French Cup and succes in the Champions League".

dfs_wl_esp_granada_fc1.gif

GRANADA CF

Welcome the signing of 3 world class players to join their already very talented squad.

29361.jpg36204.jpg29441.jpg

Miguel Victor, Rui Fonte and Alen Kardec

all signed from Benfica for a total amount of £13.5m

Granada opened the doors to useless Guilherme Siqueira, who joined SS Lazio for an amazing £15m fee.

17408.jpg

Over rated Guilherme Siqueira

I'm working overtime at the minute to try and improve our very talented squad. Many people would ask why as we already have a league winning team installed, but I'm a greedy person and won't settle just for the league tittle. I'm very pleased with he 3 new signings, I personally drove over to Portugal to pick the lads up. I booked a hotel for the lads and myself near Benfica's stadium, while we waited for all 3 signings to be completed. When I got back I confirmed that Siqueira was leaving. I sat in the office in front my pc, refreshing my internet banking page all evening till the money had cleared to confirm the transfer. Have to say that our kit man is the happiest person to see him go as he was sick of finding Siqueira's socks in a unmentionable smelly state time after time. He even offered to pay for the lads taxi to Lazio, as he would be saving that money and more on wash powder anyways.

Granada's new manager is working very hard to improve the team, and we could well see another 4-5 new signings by the end of tomorrow.

It's been a quiet pre-season for Anzhi tranfer-wise, quite happy to keep the majority of the original squad and work from there. Always happy to listen to offers though

:P

Not posted much on the thread yet due to being pretty busy of late but we have made one signing of note!

1163_186x236.jpg

Purely for more depth in the short-term as we have just the one striker in our ranks with Eto'o playing a deeper role for us right now.

Expecting goals galore from this man!

PSV entertained Romanian giants Steaua Bucurest to the Philips Stadion. PSV fielded there youth side whilst Bucurest looked to get the first team to gel together. Tuzla's young guns went out with a 4-2-4 all guns blazing setup and came out 4-2 winners with a brace from Greek sensation Fountas.

Tuzla had this to say after the game:

"2.6M for a Greek these days is ridiculous so it shows the belief I have in this 17 year old. He's been brougt up in a poverish debt-ridden state and is now earning 11k a week here with us, so yes, I do expect him to score goals when the chance occurs or else he will be belly dancing on Britains Got Talent with Stavros Flately."

It's been a quiet pre-season for Anzhi tranfer-wise' date=' quite happy to keep the majority of the original squad and work from there. Always happy to listen to offers though

:P

Not posted much on the thread yet due to being pretty busy of late but we have made one signing of note!

[img']http://i1.goal.com/files/images/stats/goal/player-images/63/1163_186x236.jpg[/img]

Purely for more depth in the short-term as we have just the one striker in our ranks with Eto'o playing a deeper role for us right now.

Expecting goals galore from this man!

Singing Kanu could be a complete stroke of genius there mate haha

SPADACIO DAZZLES IN HOME OPENER

BERLIN - After a four game road trip to open the preseason, Berlin fans finally got a chance to take a look at their revamped squad... and big name signing Juliano Spadacio made sure that they had nothing to complain about! It was Scottish side Hamilton Academical visiting, and they left with their tails between their legs. After Jonathan Soriano and Ezequiel Scarione scored two quick goals early in the game, Spadacio put it away with two quick goals in the 32nd and 34rd minute, followed by a free kick goal in the 35th. How often do you see a player turn in a hat trick in 4 minutes?

Spadacio wasn't done there. He slotted in a penalty, drawn by Yttegard Jensen, and, after Scarione scored his second, closed the game off with his 5th goal in the closing stages. Spadacio also set up one of the goals. The others were set up by Ibou Sawaneh (x2), who is starting to break out of his slump but still likely behind Simon Terrode for the final spot in the starting XI (Terrode did not play), Edenilson, Soriano and Demetris Christofi.

Tonight, Berlin visit divisional rivals Cottbus. Terrode draws in for Sawaneh and Edenilson will also get the night off, leaving his spot to Paredes, who gets his first test at right back.

1. 84 Haas

4. 83 Paredes 6. 86 Arzo 19. 84 Franco 6. 85 Ibanez

10. 83 Scarione 5. 86 Spadacio 16. 85 Yttegard Jensen 77. 84 Christofi

11. 83 Terrode 26. 85 Soriano

Quick hits:

• Berlin completed the youth signing of Ivoirian striker Moryké Fofana from Lillestrom today for a small undisclosed amount.
  • Though Soriano's 26 shirt was a bestseller before the game, the Berlin shop sold over 250 Spadacio '5' shirts after the game. That's impressive, considering less than 3500 fans attended.
  • You can tell when defensive enforcer Edenilson is starting to get into the groove. The defender, who was brought to Berlin to get his nose dirty, has gotten booked in his last two games. He's the only Berlin player to have his name taken down so far this season.

Quote:

hi mate, my team in gc 300 is Dnipro, i sell my all players for credits, you want?

how can we stop that ?

by posting on the forum, apparently.

Pedro Ribeiro has angered the Dnipro fans by resigning from the club..

Celta Vigo

After been told Germany was the place to be, the first thing i did was head straight there to sign Arthur Boka from Stuttgart.

boka-1291020570.jpg

Next stop was Italy, to sign Parma's Aleandro Rosi.

Aleandro-Rosi345.jpg

Mmmmmmm

Over to Belgium next, to sign Oscar Duarte from Club Brugge.

Club-Brugge-bevestigt-transfer-Oscar-Duarte.jpg

Hoping to see 2 or 3 more players join before the season starts.

Looking forward to seeing what GC are like. Good thing about joining the Spanish league.....I should be guaranteed 12 points, with Ash and Luis in it :P

408_1202863192.gif

Duisburg suffered their first loss under the new manager. The match against Dusseldorf had looked to be a fairly even match-up before it started but an early 2' Red Card on striker Jan Chramosta severely inhibited the play of the Zebras. From that point on, Dusselforf completely controlled the match and came away with a well deserved victory.

The young Duisburg side has shown promise so far, and will be aiming for a top 6 finish in Division 2.

Celta Vigo

After been told Germany was the place to be' date=' the first thing i did was head straight there to sign Arthur Boka from Stuttgart.

[img']http://mediadb.kicker.de/news/1000/1020/1100/3000/artikel/745492/boka-1291020570.jpg[/img]

Next stop was Italy, to sign Parma's Aleandro Rosi.

Aleandro-Rosi345.jpg

Mmmmmmm

Over to Belgium next, to sign Oscar Duarte from Club Brugge.

Club-Brugge-bevestigt-transfer-Oscar-Duarte.jpg

Hoping to see 2 or 3 more players join before the season starts.

Looking forward to seeing what GC are like. Good thing about joining the Spanish league.....I should be guaranteed 12 points, with Ash and Luis in it :P

lol u cheeky git.

watch urself or ill send u to Lazio to wash Siqueira's socks! :P

wtlogo.gif

middlesbrough.gif

-Wilhelmsson comes in to steer up the offense behind Brandão?-

wilhelmsson_headshot.jpg

The offer for Christian WILHELMSSON of Baniyas SC from Middlesbrough has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The Swedish pacey winger/AM comes in for 1.8 million + Kieron Dyer + Emmanuel Ledesma!

Quite a decent wee trade there .... 86 rated, will take up the AM position behind Brandão, and I can honestly say ... this attack .. on paper, would be one of the strongest anywhere!

wtlogo.gif

middlesbrough.gif

-Managerial error forces Bishop to make a panic loan-

After realizing that I've screwed up completely with Wilhelmsson (He's an AM,RL not RLC -.-) so I panicked a bit and had to look around for a loan player to play behind Brandão! SO THANK YOU Slav and Manchester United!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0TM32ziX9VlTA8jD79k5jaQo2SzZroqRBWOPeFrj88z-ZF8FnFA

The loan offer for Pablo SARABIA of Manchester United from Middlesbrough has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

I'm actually quite thrilled about this signing! Got a strong attack now with Sarabia and Brandão ... and strong wings aswell with Wilhelmsson and Mceachran!

Got 1 more signing coming in shortly ... will be the "biggest" one so far!!

dfs_wl_esp_granada_fc1.gif

GRANADA CF

Granada CF has a near complete puzzle. Only needing a after the current on going transfers are complete.

Two more players have been placed on the transfer market.

34594.jpg46480.jpg

Fran Rico and Inigo Lopez.

I'm very pleased with the way the team is starting to look now, specially after the on going deals are complete. Need to get rid of these 2 other lads from the team tho. Rico been a absolute lazy sod in training, told him time after time since I joined but he getting worst. Lopez, well he keeps moaning that he has back issues. He wants extended leave to rest, so I just told him to find a new club. Not got patience for these lazy gits. Anyways if anyone has a youngish, 25 year old and under DC with the rating of at least 85 let me know, got cash or can offer you any of them two or both of them useless players I was talking about. Cheers