Gold Championship 300

garymack

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Gold Championship 300

Sorry lads' date=' I totally forgot that I am in a forum based GC whose number is 300. I'm the manager of OGC Nice, but believe me I'm not that nice;) So anyone up for deals?

I'll take that left back with the long name if you want

2 More signings for VfL Bochum ...

Les-pronos-de-Rachid-Ghezzal_article_hover_preview.jpg

Rachid Ghezzal has completed his move to VfL Bochum from Lyon for 4' date='300,000[/quote']

1589747_full-lnd.jpg

The offer for Kevin Berigaud of Evina TG from VFL Bochum has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

VFL Bochum | D2

Transfers In : 27 | Transfers out : 1

Les-pronos-de-Rachid-Ghezzal_article_hover_preview.jpg

Thats nuts! I offered 5M for him & Lyon manager rejected it:mad:

Maybe he couldn't find your offer like me who can't read your replies unless I mark all the words are read again what you're saying :D.

But seriously' date=' there weren't any other offers when I made mine so idk it seems that Ghezzal always wanted to join the mighty Bochum. Not to mention the incredible duo I have now with him and Gore! B)

[/font']

220px-QPR_Logo.png

Papiss Cisse joins QPR

Senegal striker Papiss Cisse joined west London club QPR in a deal that involved Spanish midfielder Esteban Granero moving the other way to Newcastle.

Papiss+Ciss%C3%A9+(3).jpg

Cisse becomes the first signing of the new manager at Loftus Road and shows QPR's intentions of bringing in top quality players to fuel their hopes of staying in the top division. The manager said "Although Esteban Granero will be a very tough player to replace he was keen on the move up north and when a deal is offered that includes a player like Papiss with proven goal scoring ability it turns out a good deal for both parties and I wish him success at Newcastle".

QPR travelled to Serbia tonight for a friendly match against FK Javour' date=' winning the game 2-1 with new boy Cisse scoring both for his new team with a man of the match performance.

QPR goalkeeper Julio Cesar also shone for his team tonight with a fine display in goal which included a penalty save. Rumours are that Cesar is a target for a possible move away from west London but the QPR boss hopes to keep hold of him unless an offer too attractive comes in.

QPR continue their pre season tomorrow at home to Stevenage before travelling to Bordeaux on tuesday.[/quote']

Slightly annoyed that the deal for Cisse seems to have been reversed as hes back at Newcastle! Knew the deal was too good to be true!

Solid pre season for QPR though with 6 wins out of 6...though Cisse did score 5 out of 6 appearances!

With the deal reversed means QPR have only signed defender Curtis Davies from blackburn for 6.1 million. But looking to add more strength to the squad now.

Season starts away at Arsenal tomorrow.

Left SC Internacional to manage Sevilla when I saw they became available.

Better team, better league and there seems to be some forumers in Spain :)

The previous manager has signed Ochoa which is very nice, saves me the trouble of looking for a solid gk :) Overall a very solid side, glad I'm here for the start (starting tomorrow!)

Left SC Internacional to manage Sevilla when I saw they became available.

Better team' date=' better league and there seems to be some forumers in Spain :)

The previous manager has signed Ochoa which is very nice, saves me the trouble of looking for a solid gk :) Overall a very solid side, glad I'm here for the start (starting tomorrow!)[/quote']

Hey mate ! You're selling Baba for Webo ? :D

with the season kicking off tomorrow figured i'd do a quick snapshot of whats been happening at hertha so far.

as far as friendly fixtures go been a pretty mixed bag as i've been cycling through a few variations of setups even though a few do look very similar to the untrained eye;)

friendliesp.jpg

also not been too bust in transfer market as of yet, only actually signed two new players, firstly was as roma's promising center mid player

aless. florenzi

53896.jpg

and the second player(both who are ringed on my squad list) was central defender marek suchy from spartak moskva

9512.jpg

decided as i have a pretty strong starting lineup i wasn't going to be dragged into excessive offersearly on and will look to bring in more players as the season unfolds

here's what my entire team now looks like(not much change ofc;))

herthaa.jpg

my aim ideally for this season would of course like most is to win the league

and although i'm in a pretty strong position from the get go theres alot of strong managers in this division

so realistically as long as i manage to get promoted, by any means i'll be happy

so yeah goodluck to everyone for tomorrows fixture

mines not going to be an easy one thats for sure

friendliesp.jpg

PSV Overview

• Mixed results of wins, draws and loses for the clubs pre-season, this has been blamed on the players being jet lagged and a lack of rest. However, remained unbeaten at the Philips Stadion which Tuzla aims to make a fortress.
  • 17 signings have been made since the new takeover, all under 21 and not expected to carry the weight of the team this season.
  • 6 Dutchmen feature in PSV's starting eleven.
  • Willems, Strootman, Wijnaldum, Narsingh, Locadia, Depay all signed a new five year deal at the club. Tuzla believes they will all be part of the WC winning team in Russia 2018.

PSV start there campaign off at home against Roda JC. The expected XI is:

Waterman

Hutchinson Jorgensen Marcelo Willems

Van Bommel

Strootman© Wijnaldum

Toivonen

Lens Martens

Two days later they host Seattle Sounders then a tricky away trip Ajax. It is unclear in which game Tuzla's men will be given a rest with such a busy schedule.

The Last Arrivals

Saint-Etienne have added two more signings to their squad to deepen the bench

The first one is wing-wizard Yohan MOLLO who came over from AS Nancy for 7 million euros.

yohan-mollo-a-monaco-433961.jpg

The second one is a huge defensive talent called Carlos CALVO, who was signed from Mexican club Atlante for 2.5 million euros.

Carlos+Andr%C3%A9s+Calvo.jpg

CALVO is a tall central defender of only 20 years old.

7b7d08015b1a465c8485a3a208396647.jpg

Manager Irwin Maatrijk has now completed his tranfer activities and he is ready for the new season within a few hours.

A quick one boys' date='

How often do external clubs bid for players, I guess it won't be like a EC due to not been many external clubs in a GC.

Season kicks off tonight so good luck everyone.[/quote']

It's completely random, I think.

A quick one boys' date='

How often do external clubs bid for players, I guess it won't be like a EC due to not been many external clubs in a GC.

Normally they don't start putting bids in until after the first league game of the season.... and then they place them at random.

A quick one boys' date='

good luck to you as well.

i have found all set ups to be similar when it comes to external bids on transfer listed players, you might wait a few days for the first ones but you get a few at once then you wait a bit longer for the next lot and so on.

i have also found that if you have a team with a lot of money you wait a bit longer, more than a week sometimes.