Gold Championship 300

garymack

Re: Gold Championship 300

Well not a great start' date=' lost 1-0 at Levante.

We welcome Valencia to BalaĆ­dos on Wednesday .[/quote']

oooeeerrr!!!

u lost... 0 points

I won... 3 points

Early signs already of what the final result will be

MWHAHAHA! :P

COME ON GRANADA CF!!!B)

142_1289862081.jpgGRANADA CF 142_1289862081.jpg

Granada have started the season on a high after beating Valladolid 1 - 0 in La Liga's opening game.

First half was a pretty equal encounter, which saw both team have a few shots on goal.

Took a wonderful bit of skill from new striker Kardec, who controlled a high ball and flicked a fantastic weighted pass to strike partner Aranda who like any world class striker went for a nicely placed side footed shot past the Valladolid keeper.

1864594,h=425,pd=1,w=620.jpg

GOALLLLL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALLLLLLL, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Sends the fans crazy just 2 minutes before half-time whistle.

Half Time: Granada CF 1 - 0 Valladolid

Second half started, with Granada again on the front foot straight from the whistle. Chance after chance, how the hell Granada didn't add to the score line is beyond anyone's believe.

Just shows how well Granada CF played when the opposition side's goal keeper gets awarded the Man Of The Match.

We caught up with the manager after the game.

That was an absolute fantastic start for us, the lads have been putting everything into training since the day I took over. This bunch of lads played fantastic, specially in the second half and they deserved the win. At half time I let then know even tho we had gone ahead on the game, that we had to improve a bit more, and they responded brilliantly. Now we have to concentrate, be consistent and work hard to get a result at home, when we host Deportivo on Wednesday.

Need your help people' date=' I have only gone and inadvertantly quit my Gateshead team due to not paying attention. So I doubt it but if anyone has been offered the job can they reject it please so I can take the job back.

What an effin muppet. :o:mad::o[/color']

It's been offered to Ingo ... (131) who is currently manager of Braintree

Great start to the season for Anzhi, who beat expected title rivals CSKA Moscow 2-1 at home. The visitors actually took the lead early on through Dzagoev. Laccini Traore levelled early in the second half and the decisive goal came courtesy of Boussafa.

Stats were pretty even and it looked a very boring match but I don't care. great start :D Traore MOTM

Need your help people' date=' I have only gone and inadvertantly quit my Gateshead team due to not paying attention. So I doubt it but if anyone has been offered the job can they reject it please so I can take the job back.

What an effin muppet. :o:mad::o[/color']

Why am I not surprised.. :P Good you got them back atleast!

Berlin opens season with victory

In their season opener in Sandhausen, Union Berlin played with a lot of confidence, winning 2-0. The two goal lead was found in the first half trough Sawaneh and Scarione. The defense, lead by Edenilson, stood tall and goaltender Daniel Haas stopped all the shots he faced.

insider courted by Sassuolo

Sources out of Italy confirm that Sassuolo in Serie B have offered Berlin manager insider a job, which is currently being taken under consideration. Berlin fans are pleased with their manager, it would be devastating to see him leave.

Rivalry ON

Tempers boiled in the first Berlin derby today, though it was but a friendly. Despite goals by Niemeyer (Hertha) and Sawaneh (Union), it was Christofi and Kluge who got the headlines for their devastating tackles, earning each of them a red card. Keep an eye on this rivalry as the season continues, it's sure to satisfy.

Union hit the pitch again on Wednesday as they host Aue in their home opener.

Roman Carlos was unable to prevent a Everton defeat to Manchester United.Everton slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

It was also going to be a big ask, starting the season away to Man U. It doesn't make it any easier too, when you're down to 10 men after 1 minute. I have Heitinga to thank for that, as he stuck an elbow on Carrick! :eek:

At home to Lille this evening in the SMFA Shield then Newcastle at home in the league on Weds.

Lost with my 2nd string. Not a good start with my new team as it's now 2 out of 2 losses..

Hopefully I'll take my first points against Getafe on wednesday.

I accidently played my first string :rolleyes: So hopefully a few of my reserves can get me through the next league game!

Started the division out with a 2-2 draw against Burnley ... Mceachran and Ameobi with the goals in that game ... then I went on to hosting Brentford in the first shield round ... ended up hammering them 4-2 with goals from 4 different goalscorers ...

But looking at all the results combined, friendlies and competative games mashed together ... my biggest goal will be securing Sammy Ameobi on a permanent deal from Newcastle!

PSV Overview

Eindhoven could only be dissapointed with themselves after a 1-1 draw with Roda JC.

Two days later the tactics changed and the second string shrugged off Seattle Sounders with a comfortable 2-0 victory. Both goals coming from Matavz who didn't start the game against Roda but is rumoured to be the first name on the sheet against Ajax this Wednesday. The biggest football match in Holland which the world will watch as both teams have a fierce rivalry and a stage where players gain stardom.

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered 1.FC Kaiserslautern to victory against Eintracht Braunschweig.1.

FC Kaiserslautern outclassed Eintracht Braunschweig and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Hoffer scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Borysiuk was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Got away with that one as I didn't set any tactics up for the game.

thank god for the flawed match engine :)

Cambridge was buzzing last night after rumours began circulating that the Conference league club were close to signing England superstar Wayne Rooney. The U's Manager had, apparently, been negotiating a deal with the Manchester Utd Boss and a deal was struck when a night with the clubs secretary was thrown in as part of the deal.

Part of the agreement was that she was supposed to meet him at Nando's in manchester city centre at 8pm. Unfortunately the dozy cow thought I said "Orlando's" so she went there instead :confused:

So, no Rooney for us this season then...... Never mind, I am pleased to welcome Jamie Proctor from Crawley Town, who will have to fill in instead. He is only rated 76 but I am expecting a rise to 96 at the next review..

INGOLSTADT had a great start, a 2-1 away win at H.Berlin, who are one of the divisions top sides.

the result and possession were the positive side, the negative side was that we were very lucky considering we only had 2 shots on target compared to their 11, i'm sure we will be on the receiving end sometime soon.