Gold Championship 300

garymack

Re: Gold Championship 300

Roman Carlos steered Everton to victory against Stoke City.

Everton beat Stoke City 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Fellaini scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Worrying thing was that it said that David Moyes was in charge for the game................should I be worried? :P

patrik olsson was unable to prevent a Sevilla defeat to Deportivo.

Sevilla slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Deportivo in their Division 1 fixture.

Rakitić was on the scoresheet for his side.

How lovely, I lost again.. 4 straight losses in the league and I'm now dead last at 0 pts.. :o

I think I'm gonna be in for a bit of a struggle this season.. lol

4-1 win away for Besiktas means the top 3 all have 10 points from 4 games!:eek:
competition-icon.jpg

Anri B steered Fenerbahçe SK to victory against Gaziantepspor.

Fenerbahçe SK beat Gaziantepspor 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kuyt scored the winner for Fenerbahçe SK and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

3 teams on top, 10 points +10 GD :P

I believe l will take the lead next match as Besiktas will face Instanbull BB :P

tonight's match report

competition-icon.jpg

. steered H.

Berlin to victory against Duisburg.

H.

Berlin beat Duisburg 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

El Zhar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hubnik was also on the scoresheet for his side.

so far hubnik has scored 4 goals in the league and is my top scorer plus he's a centerback

next up is top of table cologne, should be an interesting game

Celta Vigo slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Real Zaragoza in their Division 1 fixture.

Oubiña was on the scoresheet for his side.

Danijel Pranjic got sent off and Augusto Fernandez picked up a 4 week injury, so not a good night at all.

Originally Posted by Veigas

Pretty sure we could get back to winning ways against Valencia who still to collect a single point.

Valencia's first points of the season coming up :P

Told ya :P

Told ya :P

shut it gobby! lol

They where lucky. I had a goal disallowed in first 4 mins and that angered my players that the line man could make sure a ridiculous decision.

I will put a formal complaint in with Spanish football federation, as that lines man should never had been there, as he lost his contact lenses minutes before match. It's beyond me why he was allowed to be a lines man for game, surely that's why we have a 4th official, ready to step in.

If goal would have stood, game would have gone in a completely different direction, that's a fact!

Ref is a fatty anyways, accepted a payment from Valencia, to be able to afford all them cakes and soft fizzy drinks that he is obsessed with. FATTY!

WHO ATE ALL THE CAKES!? WHO ATE ALL THE CAKES!?

1.FC Saarbrücken outclassed Hessen Kassel and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Nanni was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Iñiguez and Ben Yosef were also amongst the goalscorers.

1. FC Saarbrücken have now won 4 games in a row after beating Hessen Kassel setting a new club record.

So far so good...12 out of 12 points & top of the table :) +24GD in 4 matches :eek: ... won the cup game as well so...life is sweet in Saarbrucken :D

DRESDENTOP_zps02d9867f.jpg

German Division 2

ENERGIE COTTBUS 0 - 4 DYNAMO DRESDEN

Dresden get back to winning ways with a thumping victory over Energie Cottbus. Mugni got things underway with a deft free-kick on 20 minutes. Then it was the turn of loanee Roderick to open his Dresden account with a 30 yard rocket to make it 2-0 with just 33 minutes played.

Nunez and De Sutter then struck in quick succession on 67' and 72' minutes to effectively put the game to bed. The only drawback to todays result was the sending off of key midfielder Ademi who received his marching orders on 79' minutes for a second yellow.

Next up is a home-tie against FSV Frankfurt .... Who knocked us out of the Shield on Monday past.

Dresden XI:

WOLFLI

KELIC - MIRANDA -KIRKESKOV

ADEMI

UBILLA - DOCKAL - ANDRIJASEVIC - MUGNI

NUNEZ - DE SUTTER

PSV has bounced back since the away defeat against Ajax. Defeating NEC and Feyenoord both 1-0.

Tonight after two days of rest they traveled to Turin against a Juventus who decided to keep Cristiano Ronaldo benched for the full 90 minutes! A Juventus side desperate for three points after losing to an in-form Zenit. Eindhoven's best performance of the season came against a out-of-depth Seattle Sounders.

The first half was a stalemate. However, things changed ALOT. 62% possession , 16 corners to 3, and the other team being on there knees with ten men, you would be laughed at if you predicted 3-1 to PSV, but every travelling Eindhoven fan will be ecstatic right now with one hand holding a bottle of beer in Turin and the other on an Italian prostitutes thigh!

Tuzla's men sit top of their group with Zenit behind on goal difference. in which in pre-season they angered fans by saying they wont take it seriously until the team has developed in two or three years. There's still four games left but PSV would be slapping themselves if they failed to qualify now!