Re: Gold Championship 300

Dylan Krupilis steered MSV Duisburg to victory against TSV 1860 München.

MSV Duisburg beat TSV 1860 München 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Santin scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hubert and Chramosta were also amongst the goalscorers.

Santin continued his impressive form with a goal, his 12th, and we are shooting up the table! Unbeaten in our last 7 games, 17 points out of 23 possible.

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 300 BERLIN CAPTURES YTTEGARD JENSEN SEVILLE, Andalusia - After yesterday's signing of midfield wizard Juliano Spadacio, Union Berlin went out to find a complement for him the

Re: Gold Championship 300 Rubin Kazan Yann M'Vila and Cristian Ansaldi leave Kazan to join Spurs and heading in the opposite direction to Kazan are England International Scott Parker, Frenchman Youn

Re: Gold Championship 300 Four signings to boost Berlin attack VANCOUVER - New Union Berlin manager insider stepped off the plane to some good news on Friday morning. A few of the deals he had

FC Kaiserslauten anounce new manager!

earlier today, it was revealed that manager matthewhorn will be taking over the reins at currently 9th placed division 2 german side, kaiserslaurten.

The new manager's first press conference will take place tomorrow, and more will be heard from him.

all he had to say when he was appointed manager was this:

" i am delighted to finaly get a job here in germany, as it is a great country, and this team are in what i believe to be one of the most competitive divisions in the world. I have a great, young squad here and i fully believe that one day, this team will be challengin bayern munich and borussia dortmund for the german title. but we must take this one step at a time. I have limited funds as the previous manager did quite a bit of spending, but i'll see what i can do."

FC Kaiserslauten anounce new manager!

earlier today' date=' it was revealed that manager matthewhorn will be taking over the reins at currently 9th placed division 2 german side, kaiserslaurten.[/b']

The new manager's first press conference will take place tomorrow, and more will be heard from him.

all he had to say when he was appointed manager was this:

" i am delighted to finaly get a job here in germany, as it is a great country, and this team are in what i believe to be one of the most competitive divisions in the world. I have a great, young squad here and i fully believe that one day, this team will be challengin bayern munich and borussia dortmund for the german title. but we must take this one step at a time. I have limited funds as the previous manager did quite a bit of spending, but i'll see what i can do."

but the previous manager brought in lots of talented youngsters who will rise ;)

but the previous manager brought in lots of talented youngsters who will rise ;)

why do you think i put, " i have a great, young squad here" ? i dont believe i said,"i made this squad myself", did i?

i wasnt critcising the manager spending money, i was just saying, thats all.

why do you think i put' date=' " i have a great, young squad here" ? i dont believe i said,"i made this squad myself", did i?

i wasnt critcising the manager spending money, i was just saying, thats all.[/quote']

i was the previous manager :rolleyes:

Izet Hajorivic had a good rise today :)

yesterday's match report

competition-icon.jpg

. steered H.

Berlin to victory against Munich.

H.

Berlin outclassed Munich and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

El Zhar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Franz was also on the scoresheet for his side.

currently sit third in the table, three points off first place

Rubin Kazan

Kazan slumped to a 1-0 defeat against unmanaged Rostov. Was thinking that this should of been an easy 3 points but looking at the stats we was completely outplayed on all fronts. Now sit in third place three points behind leaders Zenit.

Been offered the Newcastle job...

who are last in the premiership... after 13 games...ZERO POINTS!

They must have seen something decent in me to offer me the job there and I'm sure I could turn things around there.

I will make a decision on whether to take the job or not after tonight's Granada game, but pretty sure I'll be staying in Spain as I'm enjoying time there. And the challenge of making them Champions in the future is far more appealing. lol Watch your backs Barcelona n Real Madrid!!!

Other News...My mighty Jamaica face Brazil on friday.

Luis Miguel Veigas steered his mighty Granada CF to victory against Getafe.

Granada CF outclassed Getafe and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kardec scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kashiwagi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Kardec again was on top of his game! Brilliant!!!

Laying 5th on top goal scorers chart with 7 goals in 13 games.

Granada climb up to 12th after tonight's game.

After their result against Getafe, Granada CF are now unbeaten in 4 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

GRANADA CF LATEST NEWS

Veigas has decided to reject the job offer from Newcastle United. Granada's chairman and fans are delighted with this decision!

Here to stay...enjoying it too much, plus a little bet that's in place with someone will be well worth it come the end of the season. lol B)

Harry Redknapp takes control of West Ham United.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

West Ham United were founded in 1895 and play their home games at Upton Park in London. The club is also known as The Hammers.

Well then took over the club i support 15 games in to the season sitting 13th already called time on Brazil striker Paulista who is a on loan player, not seen much of him so not even attempting to sing on a perminant deal anyways get hold of me to deal not looking to make many changes.

9k=cska moskow apoint new manager

earlier today, former kasierslaughten manager, matthew horn was approached by russian giants, CSKA moskow. Although earlier in the week horn quoted he was happy at his current role, in his first press conference after swiftly accepting the offer, he said an offer like this was something he simply could not refuse.

"this is a wonderful oppurtunity for me, CSKA is fantastic team, with a proud history and i am delighted to now be part of that. i have some world class talent here, and i have a very young squad. i believe CSKA are currently going through a "re-build" period and i hope i can do a good job with it."

when asked about transfers, he said,£ i have already recieved a transfer offer for our star player, alan dzagoev, and i will look into it to see if i can get any benificial deals. There have been rumours about alan, he has been saying he feels the time is right to move on, and i wnot hold him back on that. so, if the right offer comes along, then i will sell.

"i am aware we currently sit 7th in the table, which is considered to be somewhat embarrasing for a club this big, so i hope i can create a form of stability, which you can see has been hard for the club to do, after going through 2 managers already, after just 14 games. hopefuly i will be able to succesfully catch up with the teams we should be competeing with. As for the champions cup, it looks like the hard work has already been done as we are comfortably top of the group, by 4 points, and 5 points clear of 3rd, so i think i will be able to finish the job their, and get us through to the next round. as for the knock-out stages, it wil be tricky as our squad numbers are thin, and the club have to relying on untested youth to play important games, but thats football. i believe any player good enough to be in this squad, should be good enought to play, so everyone here will have to prove that to me. if they dont then they may well be on their way out..."

9k=

Dylan Krupilis steered MSV Duisburg to victory against 1.

FC Union Berlin.

MSV Duisburg beat 1.

FC Union Berlin 6 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Sahar was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Chramosta was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The unbeaten streak is now up to 11 matches :D. Plus we now have a whopping 47 goals in just 16 matches!

INGOLDSTADT are still suprising themselves, the latest game resulted in a 2-1 win over Cologne , which means we hold on to top spot in div 2.

on Monday night we beat Hoffenheim 1-0 to make it into the shield final.

William VAINQUEUR is the latest riser 85-87 for us.

cant see myself renewing the gold mem. when it expires, shame to see that this set up has shown just how bad SM managers are when it comes to quitting, not logging in for weeks or sulking because they don't win every game!

The offer for Free Agent Declan MCDAID from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Should work out a nice profit.

The offer for Free Agent Hakeem ADELAKUN from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Long term hope.

But bit of out with the old but also signing a ex EPL player in the form of Zaki the once 88 ratted ST will be a cup team Striker this season.

ST. PAULI -

Half season report.

Bundesliga 2 is an entertaining battle.

I rejected 3 very tempting job offers to stick with my St. Pauli,

and fight for promotion to the Bundesliga next season.

Currently 4th in the league.

A top 2 finish looks unlikely so a playoff place is the main aim!