• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 300 BERLIN CAPTURES YTTEGARD JENSEN SEVILLE, Andalusia - After yesterday's signing of midfield wizard Juliano Spadacio, Union Berlin went out to find a complement for him the

Re: Gold Championship 300 Rubin Kazan Yann M'Vila and Cristian Ansaldi leave Kazan to join Spurs and heading in the opposite direction to Kazan are England International Scott Parker, Frenchman Youn

Re: Gold Championship 300 Four signings to boost Berlin attack VANCOUVER - New Union Berlin manager insider stepped off the plane to some good news on Friday morning. A few of the deals he had

Re: Gold Championship 300

MSV Duisburg

Good Form Continues!

MSV played out a well fought draw against Bochum yesterday, with a score of 3-3.

Bochum took command first scoring 2 goals before half and another right after leaving MSV in a deep hole.

But MSV fought back well scoring 3 goals of their own (Van Acker, Sahar, Santin) to hold the score at 3-3.

This draw keeps Duisburg in 4th place with 32 points, 7 off the top of the table and 5 off of 3rd.

Santin's goal puts his tally at 17 which tops the table along with Dynamo Dresden's Nunez.

MSV Duisburg currently is unbeaten in 13 games as they have shot up the table after an ugly start to the season.

Patrick FCB steered Real Betis to victory against fierce rivals Granada CF in the Derby Andaluz.

Real Betis beat Granada CF 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pabón scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Molina was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Record crowd watches Real Betis. 56,492 fans turned out to watch Real Betis against Granada CF breaking the previous home record attendance.

Another good match for Real Betis, still on the 3rd place with 36 points... i am very proud of my team as i am in top 3 and i hope i will stay there until the end of the season

Well after a great run a Duisburg' date=' I just couldn't resist a move to Gladbach.

Ter Stegen, Xhaka, and Herrman are not for sale. I will listen to good offers for De Jong, preferably a replacement striker or a Left Wing.[/quote']

Krasic+cash:rolleyes:

----

Fenerbahce failed to get a positive result vs. poor side of Bucaspor. We lost in our stadium 1-3!:mad:

competition-icon.jpg

Anri B was unable to prevent a Fenerbahçe SK defeat to Bucaspor.

Fenerbahçe SK slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Bucaspor in their Division 1 fixture.

Ibisevic scored the only goal for Fenerbahçe SK and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Also

Miroslav STOCH suffered a minor injury in the last game and won't be able to play in the next 10 days.

What a match !

Patrick FCB steered Real Betis to victory against Atlético Madrid.

Real Betis beat Atlético Madrid 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Castro was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rudy and Cañas were also amongst the goalscorers.

I never expected to score 5 goals against Atletico... very nice match... we are still on the 3rd place with 3 points behind Real Madrid.

30051.png

Anzhi appoints Justin!

The new billionare club appoints Justin as their new manager. Justin who was praised for his time in OGC Nice will be leading the yellow army of the new billionare club Anzhi Makhachkala. Anzhi's past manager was sacked after making few notorious deal by selling Samuel Eto'o for 25M. With all the star players gone, Justin will have a tough job to do in the Eagles camp.

On his appointment, the manager said

I'm glad that such a club has given me opportunity to manage them. Anzhi will be the new home of stars' date=' I guarantee you. Its a tough job for now as we don't have a good team but we have enough cash to bring in some lads quickly.[/quote']

late last night:

bill pol has parted company with Hellas Verona after the manager received a better offer to manage Chelsea.

the manager arriving at Stamford Bridge quoted:

I just couldn't resist this crazy job offer from chelsea. I mean, running away with the 2nd Division in Italy is one thing, but managing a side like chelsea is absolutely bonkers!!

INGOLDSTADT are somehow leading Div 2 but for how long i dont know.

Season has gone very well, having won the Shield by beating Hamburg 3-2 and decent run in the league, now we finish our transfers with

WHITTAKER, Steven ,DM,M® 29 87

MCGREGOR, Allan 31 88

we have kept the bulk of our original signings as we bought for the long term.