• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 300 BERLIN CAPTURES YTTEGARD JENSEN SEVILLE, Andalusia - After yesterday's signing of midfield wizard Juliano Spadacio, Union Berlin went out to find a complement for him the

Re: Gold Championship 300 Rubin Kazan Yann M'Vila and Cristian Ansaldi leave Kazan to join Spurs and heading in the opposite direction to Kazan are England International Scott Parker, Frenchman Youn

Re: Gold Championship 300 Four signings to boost Berlin attack VANCOUVER - New Union Berlin manager insider stepped off the plane to some good news on Friday morning. A few of the deals he had

Re: Gold Championship 300

WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS ... Group 1

Columbia [2] ... Venezuela [3]

It's another stunning result for little Venezuela!!!

But shouldn't be too much of a surprise,

as they previously beat Columbia 4-0 last month.

With 2 games to play against Japan and Georgia.

Venezuela are in a great position to stun the world and qualify for the finals.

Congrats mate' date=' you got 3 talented players, especially Bruma. ;)[/quote']

I know mate, I'm so happy I got him.. I may vomit :o.

Sad but not surprising to see many unmanaged teams in Bundesliga after such a enthusiastic start from forumers.

Can't say I didn't expect that but anyway, I'm not planning to leave either.

TRANSFER NEWS

ST Pauli have been busy in the transfer market in June.

New players to come in were:

Michael Agazzi

- 88 rated Goalkeeper

Artem Fedetsky

- 86 rated defender/midfielder

Juan Torres

- 87 rated defensive midfielder

Maxi Rodriguez

- 88 rated midfielder/forward

Olcay Sahan

- 86 rated midfielder/forward

Derek Boeriggter

- 86 rated midfielder/forward

Emanuel Herrera

- 84 rated forward

Much needed improvements to the squad.

Can they now push on to promotion?

• 3 weeks later...

INGOLDSTADT season just keeps on getting better, last nights 2-1 win at Aarlen has giving us the div 2 title, this along with our Shield victory means we have exceeded all expectations and we still have a cup semi final against Schalke to look forward to.

What an incredible end to the season in Germany league 2.

ST PAULI ARE PROMOTED

Amazing scenes at the Millerntor Stadium tonight!!

When St Pauli lost to promotion rivals Hertha Berlin on July 20th,

it looked like their automatic promotion hopes were gone.

But Hertha lost their final 2 league games,

and St Pauli won their final 3.

This gives SP 2nd place in the table and automatic promotion to the Bundesliga next season, on goal difference.

Just 5 goals ahead of Duisburg who were also in contention.

Loan player, Lee Cattermole scored possibly the biggest goal of his career tonight against Braunschweig, to give SP the crucial 1-0 victory and promotion.

............................................................................................

St Pauli manager Jose Nowinho is in shock but was able to say a few words..

"2 games ago I was ready to rest my best players and prepare for the playoffs.

But we still had a slim chance to finish 2nd so we went for it.

I honestly didn't expect us to get it but we have.

It's been a great, exciting and competitive season with the perfect ending for us.

Big thanks to the managers of Manchester City, United and Bayern Munich for loaning us 3 important players.

Cattermole will be a folk hero in this town forever now.

Next season in the Bundesliga will be difficult but we can't wait."

What an incredible end to the season in Germany league 2.

ST PAULI ARE PROMOTED

Amazing scenes at the Millerntor Stadium tonight!!

When St Pauli lost to promotion rivals Hertha Berlin on July 20th' date='

it looked like their automatic promotion hopes were gone.

But Hertha lost their final 2 league games,

and St Pauli won their final 3.

This gives SP 2nd place in the table and automatic promotion to the Bundesliga next season, on goal difference.

Just 5 goals ahead of Duisburg who were also in contention.

Loan player, Lee Cattermole scored possibly the biggest goal of his career tonight against Braunschweig, to give SP the crucial 1-0 victory and promotion.

............................................................................................

St Pauli manager Jose Nowinho is in shock but was able to say a few words..

"2 games ago I was ready to rest my best players and prepare for the playoffs.

But we still had a slim chance to finish 2nd so we went for it.

I honestly didn't expect us to get it but we have.

It's been a great, exciting and competitive season with the perfect ending for us.

Big thanks to the managers of Manchester City, United and Bayern Munich for loaning us 3 important players.

Cattermole will be a folk hero in this town forever now.

Next season in the Bundesliga will be difficult but we can't wait."[/quote']

Congrats, i finished outside play-offs with aue :(

it opened 5 minutes ago and 27 teams are taken.

due to open 7am on Saturday.

i have 2 teams in mind' date=' germany div 2 and 3, average teams in their division.

i hope this turns out to have some COMMITTED managers in it.[/quote']

I have noticed that the set up has had it's managed teams drop by half since the start of the season.

I knew the usual quitters were doing their usual thing, posting and posting and getting over excited at the start, before getting bored 5 minutes into the season but to lose half now means it's no different to any other GC.

not sure whether I will start next season now.

I have noticed that the set up has had it's managed teams drop by half since the start of the season.

I knew the usual quitters were doing their usual thing' date=' posting and posting and getting over excited at the start, before getting bored 5 minutes into the season but to lose half now means it's no different to any other GC.

not sure whether I will start next season now.[/quote']

Still here with CORINTHIANS though I haven't posted in here for a while

Don't quit mate - this GC will only become legendary if enough people stick it from the start and stay....

I couldn't see myself spending another season with Ingoldstadt , given that the amount of managers here will probably become less not more.

so I have gone to Udinese and i'll give it a season with them.

I hope no one minds that I have moved.

I knew the usual quitters were doing their usual thing' date=' posting and posting and getting over excited at the start, before getting bored 5 minutes into the season but to lose half now means it's no different to any other GC.

not sure whether I will start next season now.[/quote']

Agree.

The amount of GC's I've started as part of a 'lets all go to X country and make it a proper GC' movement and ended up the last one in is unbelievable.

I've completely lost faith in 95% of forumers who commit to such things. Too many quitters on here with the attention span of a goldfish.

Won't be lured into anymore, that's for sure!

Agree.

The amount of GC's I've started as part of a 'lets all go to X country and make it a proper GC' movement and ended up the last one in is unbelievable.

I've completely lost faith in 95% of forumers who commit to such things. Too many quitters on here with the attention span of a goldfish.

Won't be lured into anymore' date=' that's for sure![/quote']

The current condition of forumers here right now is pathetic IMO. The amount of dedicated managers decreasing rapidly and it's almost impossible to do forum based setup with a lot of manager

Braunschweig still here. Forgive me for not posting here for long time but i'll stay with my club

yeah, also Betis still here...i think i posted here last weak, but i'm not sure. Anyway i'm not the only one who's not posting, I am disappointed that we had a lot of forumers here at the beginning of this GC but now we are just a few.

In other news, i finished on the 4th place this season with my Betis and i'm proud of my team. :D

I'll give up, as I'm not enjoying this at all. My GC management expires in 4 days anyway, and I'm not even thinking of renewing it as there's no point.

I've managed to get players like Bruma,Goretzka,Pardo,Bruno,Cornelius among others so I'm happy with what I've done here. Feel free to apply for Bochum or grab my little talents, hf and try to keep this alive, safe B).