Gold Championship 300

garymack

Re: Gold Championship 300

I have noticed that the set up has had it's managed teams drop by half since the start of the season.

I knew the usual quitters were doing their usual thing' date=' posting and posting and getting over excited at the start, before getting bored 5 minutes into the season but to lose half now means it's no different to any other GC.

not sure whether I will start next season now.[/quote']

I'm going nowhere.

St Pauli in the Bundesliga next season!!!

Agree.

The amount of GC's I've started as part of a 'lets all go to X country and make it a proper GC' movement and ended up the last one in is unbelievable.

I've completely lost faith in 95% of forumers who commit to such things. Too many quitters on here with the attention span of a goldfish.

Won't be lured into anymore' date=' that's for sure![/quote']

Shame ain't it.

I'm still in the bottom German divisio with Rostock :)

PSV still here!

Very disappointing season finishing 4th, couldn't find consistency. Signed Eriksen and Konoplyanka but couldn't play them in the champions cup despite them being tied in just the shield...

Hard to sign players especially with a small stadium compared to most teams! 20M on Djuricic, 25M on Eriksen, 20M on Konoplyanka has bled me dry and Adam Maher on his way for 25M :eek:

Next season I need depth and my youth to RISEEEEEE

Atleast I have Belgium to look forward to for now.. :rolleyes:

West Ham United still here with the squad I started with been in charge 28 games this season managed to get them 4th in the league and for a squad this small and ratting wise I feel I over acheved what was expected.

Only signed one big name in the forum of PSV CB Marcelo for 10m who helped a lot with 12 games and a avr of 7 so happy with that for the 26 year old who will again be key next season.

Next season will be a big test got a few aims but my most is to try a rock the world now in the champions league.

Rostock are in the German D3 playoff final....

Crossing fingers!

MAde some notable signings this season,

Milan Jovanovic - Anderlecht

Zlatko Junuzovic - Werder

Victor Sanchez - Espanyol.

We're pinning our hopes on promotion, to be able to continue this investment in the club, as we are on our 3 season plan to reach the top flight.

Should we lose in the final, the big earners will have to be sold, and the investment will have to start afresh this coming season.

badge.jpg

QPR NEWS

QPR managed a 12th place finish in the league in their first season under their new manager, a higher position then everyone had thought! The early season saw a lot of changes at Loftus Road with players like Barton, Samba, Zamora, Park, Bosingwa and Ferdinand all leaving the club with little faith for any success in west London.

The new QPR boss managed to bring in some big names in the transfer market:

In defence:

Ashley Williams joined as new club captain for 10 million from Swansea, German defender Robert Huth joined from Stoke for 7.3 million, left back Henry Bedimo joined from French side Montpellier for 7 million, and Curtis Davies joined from Birmingham for 6.1 million.

In midfield:

Promising Brazilian 21 year old defensive midfielder Lucas Fernando joined from Gremio for 11 million and Spanish winger Manuel Nolito joined from Benfica for 13 million.

In attack:

3 Senegal forwards joined the club in the form of Dame N'Doye for 4.4 million from Lokomotiv moskva, ex Manchester United forward Mame Diouf joined from Hanover for 7.8 million and Paptiss Cisse joined for club transfer record of 16.5 million from Newcatle after a lot of confussion in the deal with it first being reversed by the SMFA under previous management.

Stand out Players:

Stand out players of the season were:

Loic Remy

The French attacker stayed with QPR after persuasion from the the new manager and netted 14 times in 31 games, also creating 6 assists and being awarded 3 man of the match performances.

Manuel Nolito

the Spanish winger tore up defences and with his creative passes assisted 6 goals and manged to find the net 5 times himself in 25 appearances

Paptiss Cisse

After finally joining QPR the forward score 4 and assisted 3 in 9 games...high hopes for a full season with the club.

Goalkeeper Julio Cesar, defenders Ashley Williams, Bedimo, M'bia, Huth, Midfielders Fernando, Granero, Taarabt and forward Dame N'Doye all deserve praise for QPRs Premier League survival with outstanding performances.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a very limited transfer budget at the close of season it looks like QPR will need to sell to buy before the new season.

remy-loftus-road-64064-601775_478x359.jpg

Loic Remy Sticks with QPR and is named their player of the season scoring 14 and assisting 6 in 31 games!

Mike H has guided Rostock to a Play-Off Final win against VfL Osnabrück!! Rostock beat VfL Osnabrück 1 - 0 in a penalty shootout after they could not be seperated at the final whistle, with the match ending 2 - 2.

Santos and Paniagua were amongst the goalscorers.

BOOM!

Awesome sauce.

The squad can be built on now, got some cash saved, hopefully a bigger stadium and a cash injection next season.

BOOM!

Awesome sauce.

The squad can be built on now' date=' got some cash saved, hopefully a bigger stadium and a cash injection next season.[/quote']

Well done Mike, was devastating to loose it on penalties but a great game. Best of luck next season.

KAKA HOURS AWAY FROM SURPRISING SWITCH

ricardo.jpg

Ricardo Kaka was ambushed by the Dutch media as he drove into the Philips Stadion ahead of his medical.

The 2007 Balon d'Or winner has been left to rot on the bench under Mourinho's years at Madrid and was transferred to Internazionale just four months ago. Today the shock news came through that he has a medical booked in Eindhoven as PSV manager Sazlikoy Tuzla looks to give the Brazillian extra training sessions to bring back his speed and strengthen his left knee that has required surgery twice.

"Kaka is still at an age where he can improve, I've seen it happen with many players. If we can rebuild his speed and awareness then he has a few years left in his tank, we will do everything here to find his peak form which was with Milan. I've talked with him and he is desperate to be part of the 2014 World Cup squad. This is a superb signing for our youthful team, he will fit in perfectly to our style of play.

Last season I made mistakes of doing business in the transfer market too late and key players became unavailable, messing our whole season and that cost us a place this season. I've been quiet for many months in the face of the media and even considered resignition but mistakes don't happen twice and I have alot to prove. I'll be announcing another update shortly."

Twitter rumours suggest Dries Mertens will be used as part of the deal.

Michel BASTOS has completed his move to West Ham United from Lyon for £8,000,000

After gaining champions league football for next season the London side known as West Ham have signed Brazil winger Bastos the 30 year old who has put pen to papper on a 4 year deal has become Beckett's second Brazil born star to join the new power house of the EPL.

UNION BERLIN, after a devastating playoff defeat to cross city rivals HERTHA BSC, are gearing up for season 2 with an emphasis on the youth. They've pulled a few major transfer coups of players who will spend season 2 moving up the ranks to hopefully become regulars by the end of the year.

At the back, Brondby winger Riza Durmisi and central defenders Dzhamaldin Khodzaniyazov (Zenit) and Andre Ramalho (RB Salzburg) are all serious training hard in hopes for a promotion soon. In the middle, long-term investment Youri Tielemans (Anderlecht) is looking for a season-long loan whilst Dmytro Grechyshkin (Shakhtar) is expected to jump right into the reserve squad. Finally, up front, Berlin are ecstatic to welcome striker Zakaria Bakkali (PSV) to the squad; he's expected to have a fairly quick impact.

The core of the group continues to be built around a mix of veterans, such as Jonathan Soriano, Cabral, Ibou Sawaneh, Ezequiel Scarione and Spadacio, and youth who have made their way up the ranks already, such as Pedro Franco, Josip Drmic, Chuli and Edenilson.

There are interesting times ahead in season 2.

BUNDESLIGA

It's an exciting day for St Pauli fans

as their promoted club, play their first match of the new season tonight.

Manager Jose Nowinho says....

"It's great to be back in Germany's top division.

This is where an ambitious club like St Pauli belongs,

but we know it's hard to stay here and this season will be tough.

Pre-season has gone well.

Results have been encouraging.

We've increased our stadium capacity by 2'940 seats,

and made some excellent signings to strengthen our squad.

I'm still hoping to bring in 3 decent loan players too.

If we survive and don't get relegated, i'll be happy."

Wow, a lot of players in my team got rating changes :eek::eek:

Kurt Zouma 85 ---> 87

Morgan Sanson 80 ---> 82

Benat 89 ---> 90

Igiebor 84 ---> 85

Nono 80 ---> 82

Alcacer 82 ---> 85

Molina 87 ---> 88

Amaya 85 ---> 86

Vadillo 82 ---> 85

Benavente 75 ---> 77

Sanabria 75 ---> 77

Roman 77 ---> 79

Currently on the 14th because i as on vacation so i had no time to manage my club but things will change soon.

And a good player will be mine in the next 3-4 hours, he will help us a lot this season.

Tonight i have a big match against Real, i would like a draw but that's impossible

QPR top of the league 3 games in!

A 2-1 away win to Aston Villa, a 0-0 draw with Southampton and a 4-1 win at home to Blackburn sees QPR top of the league after 3 games! The manager hopes his team can keep up their current form tomorrow night when they play at home against Dagenham and Redbridge in the English Shield which will see the QPR B team given their opportunity to push for first team football.

Transfers:

After the sale of 5 players, including Jamie Mackie and Alejandro Faurlin QPR managed to raise the funds to bring in their 3rd Brazilian player in the form of attacking midfielder Douglas Costa who joined for a fee of 11.1 million from Shakhtar Donetsk. Costa is expected to make his debut in the cup game tomorrow night.

douglas+costa+gremio+barcelona.bmp

New boy - Douglas Costa

QPR also are reported be in advanced talks to sign Brazilian left back Goncalves Ismaily also from Shakhtar Donetsk and have also managed to sign Spanish defender Marc Bartra on loan from Barcelona.