• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 300 BERLIN CAPTURES YTTEGARD JENSEN SEVILLE, Andalusia - After yesterday's signing of midfield wizard Juliano Spadacio, Union Berlin went out to find a complement for him the

Re: Gold Championship 300 Rubin Kazan Yann M'Vila and Cristian Ansaldi leave Kazan to join Spurs and heading in the opposite direction to Kazan are England International Scott Parker, Frenchman Youn

Re: Gold Championship 300 Four signings to boost Berlin attack VANCOUVER - New Union Berlin manager insider stepped off the plane to some good news on Friday morning. A few of the deals he had

Re: Gold Championship 300

I'm sticking to the original plan of Germany. Either d2 or d3. Please join me!

Prove that you are braver than Elohim' date=' who gave up on challenging me when he couldn't get the top team in the country.[/quote']

Il be there with you mate, hoping to get VFL Osnabruck.

Re: Gold Championship 300

Ah i see' date=' good shout.

Can anybody advise? Historically, i have not really enjoyed Gold Championships but am keen to get involved in this one.

I am going to reserve a team in this set-up but how on earth do you know you have got porto in gc 300?

Cheers[/center']

Go to manage a brand new club, then click the club and in next gold championship, I took a risk on Porto, I may not have been next in queue but no-one else had reserved so I got them. If you choose a bigger team such as Arsenal or Milan chances are there will be a couple of people that have them reserved but if you wanted to take a 'smaller' club such as Leverkusen or Napoli, something like that, chances are people wouldnt have reserved them. I'm useless at explaining this hope that helped.

Cant wait for this though, will be looking to do deals with my Porto team