• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 300 BERLIN CAPTURES YTTEGARD JENSEN SEVILLE, Andalusia - After yesterday's signing of midfield wizard Juliano Spadacio, Union Berlin went out to find a complement for him the

Re: Gold Championship 300 Rubin Kazan Yann M'Vila and Cristian Ansaldi leave Kazan to join Spurs and heading in the opposite direction to Kazan are England International Scott Parker, Frenchman Youn

Re: Gold Championship 300 Four signings to boost Berlin attack VANCOUVER - New Union Berlin manager insider stepped off the plane to some good news on Friday morning. A few of the deals he had

Re: Gold Championship 300

they have 10 more minutes then i wont be joining! I cant believe they are kicking the arrse out of this? any other day 2 or 3 gold championships fly of the production line! i've really lost all faith in these people in the past few months. I wont be renewing my gold ever again after this fiasco:mad:

they have 10 more minutes then i wont be joining! I cant believe they are kicking the arrse out of this? any other day 2 or 3 gold championships fly of the production line! i've really lost all faith in these people in the past few months. I wont be renewing my gold ever again after this fiasco:mad:
be interesting to see how many managers will quit in the first week this time?:rolleyes:

Hmmm..looks like you'll be quitting before it even starts ;)

Got 92 days left on my GM' date=' if this is any good I will be renewing, if not I will only be around for 92 days[/quote']

what about your quality Croatian side in that GC i cant remember what number ha, surely there worth renewing it for as well, and im sure it'll be decent if we make it decent, and active with posts! like daily! C'mon lets do this!

Is there a way to find out what clubs has already been reserved in GC300? :confused:

not as far as i know' date=' you'll only find out which have gone once the game page shows up, which personally i don't know why sm haven't cottoned on to the fact that if they made it clear which gameworld you were reserving in that they would make a heap load more cash of reservations of clubs because 9/10 peeps won't reserve in these cases purely down to the random element of you not actually knowing where you team is going to land [/font']