Re: Gold Championship 300

Attention all' date=' I probably wont be joining because I am a few sm credits shortm and the mobile company got shut down. :([/quote']

well thats a bit of a pain, but atleast you haven't come on here asking for others to send you credits, hate it when i see peeps doing that on here and in game think its pretty bad to be fair.

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 300 BERLIN CAPTURES YTTEGARD JENSEN SEVILLE, Andalusia - After yesterday's signing of midfield wizard Juliano Spadacio, Union Berlin went out to find a complement for him the

Re: Gold Championship 300 Rubin Kazan Yann M'Vila and Cristian Ansaldi leave Kazan to join Spurs and heading in the opposite direction to Kazan are England International Scott Parker, Frenchman Youn

Re: Gold Championship 300 Four signings to boost Berlin attack VANCOUVER - New Union Berlin manager insider stepped off the plane to some good news on Friday morning. A few of the deals he had

Attention all' date=' I probably wont be joining because I am a few sm credits shortm and the mobile company got shut down. :([/quote']

How many is a few? Can you still gift credits? I will happily give you the amount you need as mine aren't really any use to me.

what about your quality Croatian side in that GC i cant remember what number ha' date=' surely there worth renewing it for as well, and im sure it'll be decent if we make it decent, and active with posts! like daily! C'mon lets do this![/quote']

NK Lokomotiva in GC147, love that team but I don't really enjoy SM that much any more. Hopefully this GC can get me back into it.

How many is a few? Can you still gift credits? I will happily give you the amount you need as mine aren't really any use to me.

NK Lokomotiva in GC147' date=' love that team but I don't really enjoy SM that much any more. Hopefully this GC can get me back into it.[/quote']

I loaned 40000 sm out in total, and they still havent returned them. So I got none now. :(

Looking to get involved in this' date=' might be a stupid question but what is the best way to find out when the GC is created?[/quote']

Do what we're all doing - waste yoúr life sat around looking at SM home page refreshing over and over, whilst casually browsing for P.O.R.N...... ah, wait, or is that just me? (jokes!)

Looking to get involved in this' date=' might be a stupid question but what is the best way to find out when the GC is created?[/quote']

Only by searching manually for GC 300 or checking the red flag at the top left of the screen for when its created.

Subscribing to this thread will help for when its made someone will give the thumbs up when it's in creation :)

i have 22 mate. My major one got cracked' date=' so i made a new major one. :) and soon, i will have another major account.[/quote']

ahh ok, weren't too sure you see as i've seen you post atleast two maybe three times over the last few weeks or so that your accounts either been cracked or you've lent out too many credits now you can't renew your gold manager etc etc so can peeps send/lend you credits.

just seems that your rather unlucky with the whole thing now that the mobile company has gone down as well,

i mean if i had that much trouble with this game i'd just play for free and not have the trouble of faffing around so much

ahh ok' date=' weren't too sure you see as i've seen you post atleast two maybe three times over the last few weeks or so that your accounts either been cracked or you've lent out too many credits now you can't renew your gold manager etc etc so can peeps send/lend you credits.

just seems that your rather unlucky with the whole thing now that the mobile company has gone down as well,

i mean if i had that much trouble with this game i'd just play for free and not have the trouble of faffing around so much [/font']

you are smart, but i have a hard life all the time. :(:(:(:( usually....

Do what we're all doing - waste yoúr life sat around looking at SM home page refreshing over and over' date=' whilst casually browsing for P.O.R.N...... ah, wait, or is that just me? (jokes!)[/quote']

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mate ewwwwwww

actually i dont care.

as long my gf and i is not in it......