• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 300 BERLIN CAPTURES YTTEGARD JENSEN SEVILLE, Andalusia - After yesterday's signing of midfield wizard Juliano Spadacio, Union Berlin went out to find a complement for him the

Re: Gold Championship 300 Rubin Kazan Yann M'Vila and Cristian Ansaldi leave Kazan to join Spurs and heading in the opposite direction to Kazan are England International Scott Parker, Frenchman Youn

Re: Gold Championship 300 Four signings to boost Berlin attack VANCOUVER - New Union Berlin manager insider stepped off the plane to some good news on Friday morning. A few of the deals he had

Re: Gold Championship 300

What are those clowns trying to prove with this?

Some people would like to go to bed' date=' but I guess they just don't care about their customers.[/quote']

thats what bosses do. the customers roll is to overthrow the boss, and shut down the company. :)

(and of course, u can hire someone else to manage it).

All you neeed is a shotgun. :D:D:D:D

will you lower the price on something that no one buys lol! :D

They would not lower them as a business they would lose money and need more money so they would raise prices not lower them...and slowly they are decreasing the amount of coins you get the amount of money you spend mate ha they take in so much money from members, and there is so more members from when GC's where free on my arrival to sm in 2005 it was so different and better sm just need more money to cope with chances and better servers etc that's why they increased it and actually made you have to pay for teams!

They would not lower them as a business they would lose money and need more money so they would raise prices not lower them...and slowly they are decreasing the amount of coins you get the amount of money you spend mate ha they take in so much money from members' date=' and there is so more members from when GC's where free on my arrival to sm in 2005 it was so different and better sm just need more money to cope with chances and better servers etc that's why they increased it and actually made you have to pay for teams![/quote']

the thing is, if they degrade the quality, no one would play soccermanager and be rather spending their money on something else.

GC1-50 = Good

50-100 = Average

100 + = Downhill spiral!

I agree, I enjoy my Schalke team in GC43 the best, all the rest of my GC teams are 100+ and although I have built some decent sides, it isn't the same level of competitiveness as I can just pick up solid 90 rated players for C/V. Although there are some exceptions.

They would not lower them as a business they would lose money and need more money so they would raise prices not lower them...and slowly they are decreasing the amount of coins you get the amount of money you spend mate ha they take in so much money from members' date=' and there is so more members from when GC's where free on my arrival to sm in 2005 it was so different and better sm just need more money to cope with chances and better servers etc that's why they increased it and actually made you have to pay for teams![/quote']

Punctuation police WOO WOO :eek: