Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

Custom Gameworld Association - Help and Management

Re: Custom Gameworld Association - Help and Management

QUESTION / OBSERVATION

In recent weeks i've noticed a number of managers quitting custom gameworlds because they aren't winning immediately.

{Obviously I can't read these managers minds and I could be wrong' date='

but that's how it seems}

Has anyone else noticed a growing trend of managers who want instant success & quit immediately when they don't do well in the first season?

.....................................................................................

By the way, this question isn't directed at anyone specifically.

I'm in 9 customs at the moment and it's something i'm seeing a lot!![/quote']

i used to do that in normal game worlds until I discovered customs now I like to play customs or join a wrecked team in a normal game world and try and rebuild them.

hey venk i think u shud come up wid a GW where there must be two teams consisting of 'the creators' and the other' the managers..wat do u think.u all might be thinking i have gone mad.but lets do something different.and afterall venk's GW is based on different techniques,,,,etc which is beyond some people's thinking.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

what do u all think guyssssssssss???????/:rolleyes:;);)

I HAVE BEEN HACKED

I was on soccermanager.com, and then I recieved a friend request from this guy. I accpeted, and he liked my my ideas. Then he started insulting me and swearing, so I blocked him. I logged out then, and 1 hour later, I try to log back on, but I could'nt--every thing has changed. I switched accounts and discovered that he quit all my clubs but 1.

I lost approximately 15,000 SM credits + a custom gw.

If i left from any of ur guy's gameworlds, reserve them for me. I will return!!

But first, I have to get my SM credits.

Guest drseanfitz

annodec.jpg

Gameworld ID:60268

A forum run set-up, we currently have some very promising teams staggered across the divisions available.

If interested apply in game and PM/VM me to let me know who you've applied for

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=79342

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=79342

bizstaplescrusades.jpg

Werewolf World

werewolfworldstone.jpg

6 teams available

The original concept,first ever in SM or forum. The only setup where you can play unique roles,such as werewolf,doctor,and witch. The only setup when you killed you can actually get the benefit of it.

The link to the thread --> http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=127825

VM me if you are interested

Hey guys and girls, well i see this thread ha started to work well and i wondered if i could use it to try promote my Promotion to the Premier League game world? it is in need of fresh faces to keep up the entertainment and frustration value :)

Hey guys and girls' date=' well i see this thread ha started to work well and i wondered if i could use it to try promote my Promotion to the Premier League game world? it is in need of fresh faces to keep up the entertainment and frustration value :)[/quote']

sure mate . . . All members are free to promote ;)

Promotion to the Prem!!

This game world is for those of you that dont want to start with the best teams. This is for managers that are up for more of a challenge with less budget and smaller teams.

Do you have what it takes to take a team from Division 5 all the way to the Premier League and go on and win it?

There are a handful of managers already in it up for the challenge with teams spread from Division 5 to 3 all gunning to get to the top first.

The In Game Rule:

Economy Level Strong Economy

Player can develop concerns NO

SMFA monitoring transfers on NO

Can only offer cash to clubs in deals YES

Buying from Unmanaged Clubs ALLOWED

Buying from External Clubs ALLOWED

No buying over the age of ANY AGE ALLOWED

No buying players rated over ANY RATING ALLOWED

Cannot do cash transfers over ANY LIMIT ALLOWED

Transfer window Transfers can take place at anytime throughout the season.

Can only buy players with the same nationality as your club NO

Manager sacked if they finish in bottom: NO MANAGERS SACKED

Manager must login to this Game World at least every 30 days

If you are interested then post a reply or send me a message. My game world name is Matthew Sampson, if there is more than one im the one that has two heads in the picture. You can also apply for a club by searching for game world ID:107381

Request To All Managers

I see a loads of people are quitting setups like anything. Its really becoming a annoying when people leave clubs without informing and telling the owner. Some guidelines to be followed.

1. Do not join the gameworld if you are not willing to commit 100%

2. If your are joining a set-up mid season then make it a point to read all rules properly.

3. Wait till the end of the season to leave any gameworld so that the owner has proper time to find managers.

4. Leave proper message before you leave so that the owner can find your replacement.

5. Do not leave a gameworld just becasue you broke some rules. Face your mistake a stop being a muppet.

Patrikovič Ala-Barüz has decided to resign from FC Schalke 04 after 0 games in charge.

I hate managers doing like this

Thank you people. As more number of new forumers coming in i would like to make these guidlines clear to all. If someone is found to creating a havoc by his/her spree of leaving clubs' date=' they will be banned from gameworlds irrespective of their reputation in here.

Venk [/color']

Request To All Managers

I see a loads of people are quitting setups like anything. Its really becoming a annoying when people leave clubs without informing and telling the owner. Some guidelines to be followed.

1. Do not join the gameworld if you are not willing to commit 100%

2. If your are joining a set-up mid season then make it a point to read all rules properly.

3. Wait till the end of the season to leave any gameworld so that the owner has proper time to find managers.

4. Leave proper message before you leave so that the owner can find your replacement.

5. Do not leave a gameworld just becasue you broke some rules. Face your mistake a stop being a muppet.

I hate managers doing like this

Thank you people. As more number of new forumers coming in i would like to make these guidlines clear to all. If someone is found to creating a havoc by his/her spree of leaving clubs' date=' they will be banned from gameworlds irrespective of their reputation in here.

Venk [/color']

I left because that game world is redicolus. It's owner asked me to sell Bonucci. Why the hell would I sell one of my only 2 defenders? What kind of custom league is that, that it owners ask you to sell your best player? I said I would not sell Bonucci, so he asked me to get the hell out of his redicolus game world. I would have stayed there if this game world was managed as "Battle Of Generation" is controlled. Do not hate the fact that I left, hate the way that it's owner controls it. I follow custom game world rules, and what he asked me to do was not even a rule. So get you facts before starting talking non-sense. Am I misbehaving in "Battle of Generation"? The answer is no, and why? Because it is not controlled by a redicolus owner who ask you to join his custom game world, and them tells you to sell your best defender. If I had the chanse to join and quit billion times, I would do it. I am the one who should be pessing off about this.

I left because that game world is redicolus. It's owner asked me to sell Bonucci. Why the hell would I sell one of my only 2 defenders? What kind of custom league is that' date=' that it owners ask you to sell your best player? I said I would not sell Bonucci, so he asked me to get the hell out of his redicolus game world. I would have stayed there if this game world was managed as "Battle Of Generation" is controlled. Do not hate the fact that I left, hate the way that it's owner controls it. I follow custom game world rules, and what he asked me to do was not even a rule. So get you facts before starting talking non-sense. Am I misbehaving in "Battle of Generation"? The answer is no, and why? Because it is not controlled by a redicolus owner who ask you to join his custom game world, and them tells you to sell your best defender. If I had the chanse to join and quit billion times, I would do it. I am the one who should be ****** off about this.[/quote']

first no abusive language. . . .what you are calling ridiculous is one of the best gameworld and if you read the rules properly you would have known why he asked you to sell the player

first no abusive language. ... .what you are calling ridiculous is one of the best gameworld and if you read the rules properly you would have known why he asked you to sell the player

Since when is pessing off a bad word? The best custom game world is mine because managers get sm credits from winning trophies. The second best is "The Battle of Generation"