Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

Custom Gameworld Association - Help and Management

Re: Custom Gameworld Association - Help and Management

Since when is pessing off a bad word? The best custom game world is mine because managers get sm credits from winning trophies. The second best is "The Battle of Generation"

stay in your bubble :o

Sorry for being an idiot mate. I just got mad because you blamed me for quitting.

I didnt blame anyone. I was appealing all managers to be responsible regarding customs and be more intelligent and read rules properly.

I didnt blame anyone. I was appealing all managers to be responsible regarding customs and be more intelligent and read rules properly.

I did read the rule properly, and there was nothing about selling Bonucci. And if I sold him, how could I have played with only a center back?

I did read the rule properly' date=' and there was nothing about selling Bonucci. And if I sold him, how could I have played with only a center back?[/quote']

Selling bonucci was the auction part mate . . . In drafting you could get youself a new defender . . I had to sell Mata and Bale and its the part of thd game and that makes it more fun.

Since when is pessing off a bad word? The best custom game world is mine because managers get sm credits from winning trophies. The second best is "The Battle of Generation"

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Mate it would be better if you be in your limits.Your GW might be the best but this doesn't mean that you disrespect others that too venk.Here each and every forumer respect each other.you too respect.gud luck and please don't be coacky as this can land you in trouble:(:(

I left because that game world is redicolus. It's owner asked me to sell Bonucci. Why the hell would I sell one of my only 2 defenders? What kind of custom league is that' date=' that it owners ask you to sell your best player? I said I would not sell Bonucci, so he asked me to get the hell out of his redicolus game world. I would have stayed there if this game world was managed as "Battle Of Generation" is controlled. Do not hate the fact that I left, hate the way that it's owner controls it. I follow custom game world rules, and what he asked me to do was not even a rule. So get you facts before starting talking non-sense. Am I misbehaving in "Battle of Generation"? The answer is no, and why? Because it is not controlled by a redicolus owner who ask you to join his custom game world, and them tells you to sell your best defender. If I had the chanse to join and quit billion times, I would do it. I am the one who should be pessing off about this.[/quote']

its okay mate that you left but you should leave a message with a reason and

DnA is very good setup mate .customs are all about uniqueness otherwise it would be similar to the regular EC,WC.etc...:)

I left because that game world is redicolus. It's owner asked me to sell Bonucci. Why the hell would I sell one of my only 2 defenders? What kind of custom league is that' date=' that it owners ask you to sell your best player? I said I would not sell Bonucci, so he asked me to get the hell out of his redicolus game world. I would have stayed there if this game world was managed as "Battle Of Generation" is controlled. Do not hate the fact that I left, hate the way that it's owner controls it. I follow custom game world rules, and what he asked me to do was not even a rule. So get you facts before starting talking non-sense. Am I misbehaving in "Battle of Generation"? The answer is no, and why? Because it is not controlled by a redicolus owner who ask you to join his custom game world, and them tells you to sell your best defender. If I had the chanse to join and quit billion times, I would do it. I am the one who should be pessing off about this.[/quote']

DnA is one of the best and well run custom GWs. If you would have read the rules you would have known why you were asked to sell the player. If you really cannot read the rules you are ridiculous and not the owner.

DnA is one of the best and well run custom GWs. If you would have read the rules you would have known why you were asked to sell the player. If you really cannot read the rules you are ridiculous and not the owner.

Ok I am sorry. Now what is is done.

Hi guys, looking for some advice on attracting some managers to my LOTR GW. I don't want to message too many people because it's just plain rude and people get annoyed!! Is there anywhere else to 'advertise' other than custom manager required and new gameworld threads?

Hi guys' date=' looking for some advice on attracting some managers to my LOTR GW. I don't want to message too many people because it's just plain rude and people get annoyed!! Is there anywhere else to 'advertise' other than custom manager required and new gameworld threads?[/quote']

create a signature :)

Hi guys' date=' looking for some advice on attracting some managers to my LOTR GW. I don't want to message too many people because it's just plain rude and people get annoyed!! Is there anywhere else to 'advertise' other than custom manager required and new gameworld threads?[/quote']

Make an advertise on your signature :) and participate in many threads. This is what I did, and my game world is full now. Everyone will look at your signature, so that is a good place to advertise.

create a signature :)
Make an advertise on your signature :) and participate in many threads. This is what I did' date=' and my game world is full now. Everyone will look at your signature, so that is a good place to advertise.[/quote']
And have the thread link in it preferably the post that contains the rules. :)

Thanks for the tips guys, hopefully that might attract a few more managers.

thebasement.png

THE BASEMENT

Its really a shame sometimes good things have to go the hard way. Same story here as a fantastic setup battles for survival. Come join us and i promise you that you wnt regret!

Why should i join this gameworld?

Answer is simple. You should join it because this gameworld is unique. Unlike any other gameworld that will be dead in a few season this season revolves around a interesting set of transfer rules that keeps this gameworld alive in the transfer market for ages to come.

What if i am handed a bad team?

Well in this gameworld no team is permanent. What maybe a bad team now will turn into a great team in next transfer season. All you need to do is play your cards carefully.

Whats the current status of the gameworld?

The 3rd season is up and running with just 2 or 3 games played!

Any sort of extra commitment for this gameworld?

Well there is no sort of extra commitment in this gameworld but we do expect you to read the rules carefully at least one time :)

Here is a word from the man itself

The motto behind this is to try to keep the game interesting' date=' not allowing people to snap up all the top players straight away and then not really having anywhere to go with the set-up after that, whilst keeping the manager to manager internal transfer activity/interaction as this is an integral part of all game worlds. This game world would really be appealing to people who really prefer a challenge, something different.

I may well have some more innovative ideas to add to the thread, as and when I have any moments of inspiration (which is not very often). anyone like the concept or have any suggestions, ideas, initiatives, and criticisms to add to this feel free to comment.[/color']

Some of your notable friends may already be in

1. Me off course :P

2. King Roo

3. Gozzy

4. iAwesome

5. Preppens

You dnt require more names these people above are justice league of managers and you have a chance to part of it! Join Now cause now vacancy will sell out like hot cakes :D

Thread Link

If Any Doubt Ask

jkerrs

Venkrontrueblue11

Gameworld ID - 142361

THE TWO TEAM CHALLENGE

Looks like this gameworld is about to end.

It had some problems with rules breaks & uncommitted managers.

But this was one of my favourite GW's, with a simple but excellent concept.

ALOT of quality custom gameworlds are ending too soon.

guys, i just can't find a good custom gw:

1. Tippys Title League: Barca, Madrid and City are all the same manager. Ridiculous bids seen.

2. Daddy's League: Too much slander, falsely accusing you of duplicate accounts etc, ALMOST GOT BANNED IN IT, until sm checked my ip address and the supposed duplicat account. That was close. B)

3. The Devils Cup: I don't want to play as a really poor team whose average rating is 85, while there is this Man Utd team whose average rating is 96, and has ALL the Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Man City etc. players.

4. Eurasia 87-89 Championship: Gw manager very LAZY, still havent checked his account, nothing special is happening. Already bought Messi and Ronaldo for me. Now what? No active Managers. Most of them only manage 1 game, and they leave.

5. And I have also joined many regular SM gameworlds. there is this one where dortmund has messi, xavi, and iniesta. :mad:. The sad part is that dortmund and barcelona manager names are the same.

6. I have seen this deal:

Bale = santana + Mutu + 18 mill, accepted.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am bored with sm lately.......:(

still looking for a gw...........................

guys' date=' i just can't find a good custom gw:

1. Tippys Title League: Barca, Madrid and City are all the same manager. Ridiculous bids seen.

2. Daddy's League: Too much slander, falsely accusing you of duplicate accounts etc, ALMOST GOT BANNED IN IT, until sm checked my ip address and the supposed duplicat account. That was close. B)

3. The Devils Cup: I don't want to play as a really poor team whose average rating is 85, while there is this Man Utd team whose average rating is 96, and has ALL the Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Man City etc. players.

4. Eurasia 87-89 Championship: Gw manager very LAZY, still havent checked his account, nothing special is happening. Already bought Messi and Ronaldo for me. Now what? No active Managers. Most of them only manage 1 game, and they leave.

5. And I have also joined many regular SM gameworlds. there is this one where dortmund has messi, xavi, and iniesta. :mad:. The sad part is that dortmund and barcelona manager names are the same.

6. I have seen this deal:

Bale = santana + Mutu + 18 mill, accepted.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am bored with sm lately.......:(

still looking for a gw...........................[/quote']

have you tried World championship 10000 tribute? It is a custom but in the style of a world championship, only with buying from unmanaged unallowed.

it is a very nice GW - check out my sig if you want to apply or have a look. :)

have you tried World championship 10000 tribute? It is a custom but in the style of a world championship' date=' only with buying from unmanaged unallowed.

it is a very nice GW - check out my sig if you want to apply or have a look. :)[/quote']

I heard about it--------- who owns it?

I heard about it--------- who owns it?

I think taylor8 at the moment' date=' but we all help to advertise a bit when there are vacancies...

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2497673&posted=1#post2497673[/url]

there is the link to the thread, so just ask on there if you wish to join. :)

edit, sorry there are no clubs available currently but i'm certain you could be put on a shortlist - I don't think there are many others if at all...

Check out my sig for a truly great creation by the custom game world legend that is RACKY.

:D

Basically every one must bid CV on external players, the rating cap is currently 78, and every season that goes up 1.

So if you join now you will be in time for next season's new rating cap of 79 - and the aim is to buy as many risers as you can so you get a team well above 79 avg. ;)

The twist is the CV rule though, if more than one team bids on a player it is (and has been proven to be) a completely random choice on the players part as to who he joins...

Thus you get one of the most fun and competative game worlds around!:D

VACANCIES

The Real World.. Real Life Transfers

In this gameworld, the team you manage is exactly the same as their squad in real life.

It's a fantastic gameworld AND the added twist is that if you don't reach the requirements, (set by the gameworld owner for each season ) then you get sacked.

Some top clubs are available.

Contact "RACKY" - Daniel Ratcliffe