Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

Custom Gameworld Association - Help and Management

Re: Custom Gameworld Association - Help and Management

hmmmmmm congrats ghora.I would say venk you should make a seperate thread for those managers who have been elected as the manager of month and attach it to this custom GW thread.Hope you liked my suggestion:o:o:o

hmmmmmm congrats ghora.I would say venk you should make a seperate thread for those managers who have been elected as the manager of month and attach it to this custom GW thread.Hope you liked my suggestion:o:o:o

Another thread? Why? I barely look at this one :o:rolleyes:

Another thread? Why? I barely look at this one :o:rolleyes:

:P:p:p:pThat was good brood!!!!!Actually I mean to say if me make a seperate thread we can maintain a record of managers who have been elected as the 'Best manager of the month'.If this idea is creating a problem,then leave forget about it:):)

Manager of The Month

Hello ladies and gentlemen' date='

To promote the excitement of the custom setups i have decided to host the manager of the month competition at the end of each month.

Guidelines

1. Each Custom creator registered here have the option to nominate 2 managers for the title.

2. Remember you cant nominate the same manager if already been nominated by other.

3. After segregation managers will voted by the forum members and managers can vote for themselves too.

4. The highest voter will be the "Manager of the Month"

Lets start shall we?? Nominations are open for the month of March!

Technically Lord of the Rings started on 31st March so I'm not sure if I should be including managers for the award for just one match. However if permitted I would nominate:

Patrick FCB - Chelsea

Luke Powell - FC Porto

If you would prefer if I wait until the end of April that's no problem at all.

hi guys ive just created a custom game world i offer a few jobs to people but now they want to take them but have not declined them. how do i get rid of the job offers so i can get different people in

hi guys ive just created a custom game world i offer a few jobs to people but now they want to take them but have not declined them. how do i get rid of the job offers so i can get different people in

also tje job offers were sent through facebook friends?

make it a private invitational GameWorld by changing the rules.

make it a private invitational GameWorld by changing the rules.

i dont think either way will work because when i go to admin game world it just shows up as offer jobs but when i offer it out it says job has alredy been offered this is because i offered them through facebook job offer but dont know how to cancel

i dont think either way will work because when i go to admin game world it just shows up as offer jobs but when i offer it out it says job has alredy been offered this is because i offered them through facebook job offer but dont know how to cancel

then lock the gw, and then make is private invitation again.

Hello all,

I just joined this "association" because i think its purpose is great and i'm completely fed up of people always deserting the games after 3 losses :(

We should create a Custom GW with only people from this association that way we'd be sure at least 95% would stay :D

Tofu