Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

Custom Gameworld Association - Help and Management

Re: Custom Gameworld Association - Help and Management

Hello all' date='

I just joined this "association" because i think its purpose is great and i'm completely fed up of people always deserting the games after 3 losses :(

We should create a Custom GW with only people from this association that way we'd be sure at least 95% would stay :D

Tofu[/quote']

all of these gameworlds are, :P

BATTLE OF THE GENERATIONS

This is an excellent gameworld, where teams with players aged 23 and younger, compete against teams with players aged 31 and older.

In season 1, the old boy won!

Season 2 start this weekend so we're in pre-season friendly phase.

There are some vacancies so contact

ASHISH DABRAL or JUSTIN X

Custom Gameworld Association - Gameworld Review

PR_zps450bd989.jpg

Performance Review

Gameworld By - Hancock

It was celebrated as one of the biggest success as a gameworld when it started last. Well playing in Performance Review gives that special feeling and pressure that you will get if you ever come get a chance to manage a team in real life. I can say PR no doubt is able to bring closer the Soccermanager gameworld to the real life footballing world. Very very realistic Transfer Market and the best thing about the gameworld is its continuous internal Transfer scope. The biggest success of Hancock in this gameworld is able to blend each players custom concerns with a hint of reality of managing a club.

Plus Points

1. Player Concerns

2. Realistic Budgets and Chairman Expectations

3. Flexible Transfer Market.

4. Active Thread with continuous reports etc.

Negative Points

1. Some may feel a large amount of rules to watch out for

2. Mangers turning down too quickly

Well the overall package of the gameworld is fantastic and it deserves dedicated manager to fall in! I am sure to stick around this for long!

Performance Review will get 3.5 rating out of 5 in this weeks Gameworld Review

3-and-Half-Star-Review-Rating.gif

The Gameworld has Vacancies for the ones who are still not part of this fantastic gameworld. Its a gameworld that must must must be joined!.

Click Here for more details on the gameworld.

Performance Review

You can also send me a PM if you want your gameworld to be reviewed or managers can send thier custom reviews to me.

Stay tuned for more reviews next week! Cya

We have a vacancy for Arsenal

1366041310Arsenal%20logo.jpg

Currently in third place in Division 2, three points off the leaders. Players include:

Xavi

De Rossi

Cazorla

Walcott

Vermaelen

Click on the link in my sig for details on how to join....

We have a vacancy for Arsenal

1366041310Arsenal%20logo.jpg

Currently in third place in Division 2' date=' three points off the leaders. Players include:

[b']Xavi[/b]

De Rossi

Cazorla

Walcott

Vermaelen

Click on the link in my sig for details on how to join....

I send you a message via pm in soccer manager to offer me Bayern munchen

offer it to me.thanks

theprotege.gif

ONE VACANCY

Click on above logo to read all about 'The Protege'

b1658e2185f9b48bdab6a73fb5acce15.jpg?itok=y93WK2sj

AC MILAN

Seeking a forumer with 1,250 posts or more to take over at AC Milan.

Milan are the Pro side for Beijing Guoan currently managed by Vendetta.

If you qualify to take this role and would like to pair up with Vendetta to try to win this unique challenge in the forum voted 'Custom Setup of 2012' Please PM me.

thegaffercompletestone.jpg

ONE VACANCY

Click on the above logo to read all about 'The Gaffer'

222216d1281992067-birmingham-city-revival-badge.png

BIRMINGHAM CITY

Seeking a forumer interested in taking over at the helm of Birmingham City in this crazy concept which begins with all being as bad as they can possibly be before turning the tide to get as good as possible.

If you like the concept and want to give it a go, Season Two officially ticked over today and there are 19 other great forumers hoping you'll join them!

PM me if interested.

2. 10000 BC

313nldx.jpg

Creator - Hyina

Season - 2 Running

Vacancies - No (May Develop)

Official Thread Link - Clicky

Additional Comment - This Gameworld is the most well planned gameworld of SM which has miles to go with the very interesting Transfer Policy. Constant approach of Transfer Market ensures that the gameworld lives a very long life. The season wise age cap truly justifies the title. Special mention to Hyina for his dedicated work on the gameworld and well maintained thread. Just look at the first post and you will have your answer! Competitive managers and active thread' date=' Its all you need if you are looking for a new game world.

[/color']

Arguably the best team in arguably the best setup is available, contact me if you're interested.

thebasement.png

THE BASEMENT

Its really a shame sometimes good things have to go the hard way. Same story here as a fantastic setup battles for survival. Come join us and i promise you that you wnt regret!

Why should i join this gameworld?

Answer is simple. You should join it because this gameworld is unique. Unlike any other gameworld that will be dead in a few season this season revolves around a interesting set of transfer rules that keeps this gameworld alive in the transfer market for ages to come.

What if i am handed a bad team?

Well in this gameworld no team is permanent. What maybe a bad team now will turn into a great team in next transfer season. All you need to do is play your cards carefully.

Whats the current status of the gameworld?

The 3rd season is up and running with just 2 or 3 games played!

Any sort of extra commitment for this gameworld?

Well there is no sort of extra commitment in this gameworld but we do expect you to read the rules carefully at least one time :)

Here is a word from the man itself

Some of your notable friends may already be in

1. Me off course :P

2. King Roo

3. Gozzy

4. iAwesome

5. Preppens

You dnt require more names these people above are justice league of managers and you have a chance to part of it! Join Now cause now vacancy will sell out like hot cakes :D

Thread Link

If Any Doubt Ask

jkerrs

Venkrontrueblue11

Gameworld ID - 142361

After a few managers unexpectedly quit there is now more jobs available in this Game World. I am only looking for committed managers who won't quit after a few games (there are to many of them out there ). The beauty of this set up is that season upon season due to the transfer policy you are always able to put your own stamp on the team. So what are you waiting for?

Lord Of The Rings - The Battle For Middle Earth

gollum1.jpg

After a hugely successful First Season we are now recruiting managers for Season 2. We have 6 vacancies.

Join the only Custom GW with weekly newspaper reports, team & manager of the week and committed managers. Click on the link in my sig or search for GW ID 174432.

Quite exciting first season' date=' now I'm hooked :)[/i']

Great first season and a great setup :)

this season was awsome....
I love this GW so i will not be leaving

mapad.jpg

Rerum_natura.jpg

Here I present you with one of the most realistic setup of SM. And best thing is that you do not need really need to manage a club to enter this. Do suerly have a look it won't hurt after all. Click on the pic plz :D;)B)

People Already in

Managers

1. Istiantoroni

2. slbquista

3. olivier 1

4. Closer

5. RPR

6. Uëë_Tobias

7. hdixit

8. iAwesome

9. Vendetta

10. Gozzy

11. Vendetta

Owners

1. Venkrontrueblue11

2. Justin X

3. CiaranMc

4. QUALIX

5. King Roo

6. Jono6895

REAL WORLD .. REAL LIFE TRANSFERS

It's a very competitive gameworld.

As the name suggests,

you match the exact same transfers that the club you manage does in real life.

Managers who's clubs finish:

In the bottom 3 of Division 1, and bottom 2 of Division 2,

will be fired at the end of the season.

{unless they won a trophy that season.}

...............................................................................................

Anyone's who's interested in joining?

Holla at your boy Jose Nowinho.

Lord Of The Rings - The Battle For Middle Earth

gollum1.jpg

After a hugely successful First Season we are now recruiting managers for Season 2. We have 3 vacancies. First game is on Sunday 2nd June.

Join the only Custom GW with weekly newspaper reports, team & manager of the week and committed managers. Click on the link in my sig or search for GW ID 174432.

Quite exciting first season' date=' now I'm hooked :)[/i']

Great first season and a great setup :)

this season was awsome....
I love this GW so i will not be leaving

mapad2.jpg

World Of DJ(GW Id: 160352)

Season 3: The Great Depression

The second season has come to an end and we plan on making things a lot more interesting for the next season.

Current status of the GW: A quick look would tell you that 12 out of 56 clubs are taken. Out of those 13, 11 will be in Div I next season. The two unmanaged clubs in Div I have recently lost their manager so are competitive. Apparently Div I is hording the most of the top players in the GW.

The plan: SM have recently introduced new financial rules. You can read them here: http://www.soccermanager.com/community.php?action=gameupdates

On top these, we'll change the economy level to poor. All these combined wilh make it very difficult to hoarde players and eventually they'll have to be sold.

GW rules:

Economy Level: Poor Economy

Player can develop concerns: YES

SMFA monitoring transfers on: YES

Can only offer cash to clubs in deals: NO

Buying from Unmanaged Clubs: NOT ALLOWED

Buying from External Clubs: ALLOWED

No buying over the age of: ANY AGE ALLOWED

No buying players rated over: ANY RATING ALLOWED

Cannot do cash transfers over: 60m

Transfer window: None

Can only buy players with the same nationality as your club: NO

Manager sacked if they finish in bottom: NO MANAGERS SACKED

Manager must login to this Game World at least every 14 days

Amazter

The Little League

The idea of this set-up is to recruit 14 managers, including myself, who are very active, enjoy the banter of a discussions thread and will post regularly and bring something to a set-up that makes it that little bit special.

I will personally be selecting the managers from those interested whom I believe best fit that criteria.

The teams involved will be all the usual suspects so no need to list them here, you'll all find out when the final manager list is announced.

I'll complete a random draw to allocate teams to managers.

I'll be putting a lot of work into making this set-up successful and exciting and will be adding a lot of interesting extra features to it such as Team of the Week, Rolling league tables (all seasons combined), Rolling players stats as well as a records book and possibly predictions as well as an awards night at the end of each season.

Nothing fancy about this game world in terms of rules, all squads will start with 30M which will make the initial external bashing a bit more exciting as there will be a lot of talent to snap up due to the small amount of sides.

Thanks for reading through and please feel free to register your interest and ask any questions.

Will be looking to get this up and running ASAP

:)

Two Customs Up for grab

||War of the World||

||The Love Story||

Due to new commitments I need a new owners for these gameworld. I will provide the new owner with the credits to buy the gameworld from me. Anyone interested??