Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

Custom Gameworld Association - Help and Management

Re: Custom Gameworld Association - Help and Management

Valencia available in my unique Custom, 10000 BC, please see below:

Welcome to

.:10000 BC:.

313nldx.jpg

An unique and ultra-competitive forum based Custom Game World where clubs start by buying old players and work their way down towards the youths.

Rules:

Season 1 – clubs buy players aged 30+ only

Season 2 – clubs buy players aged 29+ only

Season 3 – clubs buy players aged 28+ only… and so on.

At the end of every season, each club is allowed to buy ONE U21 player rated 88 or less. + Each club can only place one bid at a time for U21s

Upcoming rule (commencing from Season 3):

No club is allowed to spend more than £60 million per season (net spend), this includes the buying of youths at the end of every season.

Current managers:

1. AC Milan - TheMar AFc
  2. Ajax – iAwesome
  3. Anzhi – KirkyyLUFC
  4. Arsenal – jgos2
  5. Atletico Madrid – jkerrs
  6. Atletico Mineiro – lukelufc
  7. Barcelona – Hancock
  8. Basel – braucieno
  9. Bayern Munich – Patrick.FCB
  10. Benfica – maxcher
  11. Borussia Dortmund – Duncan
  12. Celtic – RayNFFC
  13. Chelsea – dragon
  14. CSKA Moskva – ZlookVulk
  15. Juventus – Josh Hammond
  16. Internazionale – Justin X
  17. Leverkusen – HannahB
  18. Liverpool – scrooll
  19. Lyon – Anri
  20. Malaga – PinkMan
  21. Manchester City – Prokeeno
  22. Manchester United – Hyina
  23. Marseille – Ezekiel
  24. Monchengladbach – StephenMUFC
  25. Napoli – hdixit
  26. Porto – Rawket
  27. PSG – themd21
  28. PSV – HazrBoi
  29. Real Madrid – Vendetta
  30. Santos – Vatreniunited
  31. Sao Paulo – Gozzy
  32. Schalke – King Leo
  33. Shahktar – Chivas
  34. Tottenham – samuel888
  35. Udinese – IIR
  36. Valencia – VACANT

We are about halfway through Season 3 and strong as ever! :D

Im looking for a new game world, have 4 at the minute after cutting out loads of worlds but now looking to join a 5th as the 4 I'm on aren't taking up enough of my time :D

Come at me bro's

Im looking for a new game world' date=' have 4 at the minute after cutting out loads of worlds but now looking to join a 5th as the 4 I'm on aren't taking up enough of my time :D

Come at me bro's[/quote']

Arsenal have a decent squad and aren't in a bad position in Lord of the Rings if you're interested? A few games to go in season 2.

Arsenal have a decent squad and aren't in a bad position in Lord of the Rings if you're interested? A few games to go in season 2.

The rules in that world where way too complex for someone to join mid game especially when the forum for the GW is quiet. Any other game worlds looking for managers

The rules in that world where way too complex for someone to join mid game especially when the forum for the GW is quiet. Any other game worlds looking for managers

The MLS are looking for new manager mate, don't know if the rules is too complex for your liking, but you could read the example from season 1 just finished.

We're at the start on season 2 and apparently Geoffrey as creator said he's working on rules for season 2.

Vacancies in .:10000 BC:.

313nldx.jpg

Rules:

At the end of every season, each club is allowed to buy ONE U21 player rated 88 or less. + Each club can only place one bid at a time for U21s
No club is allowed to spend more than £60 million per season (net spend), this includes the buying of youths at the end of every season.

Current League Tables with 1 game left in Season 3:

Div 1:

n3x0yb.png

Div 2:

2qn5axl.png

Div 3:

jiouxe.png

Club list and the 3 clubs who are nearing to becoming available:

2yyqzjs.png

I would prefer to give Celtic manager Ray a couple more weeks after he resigns (if he does) because he has been in this setup from the start, after that time yes Celtic will also become available to new managers.

The current Barcelona manager will step down at the end of the current season.

Santos squad:

SantosFC-vi.jpg

dzxy10.png

Advantages: Crown jewel of Spanish football - Isco

Disadvantages: Poor squad depth and subsequently poor standing in the tables

Conclusion: Need a manager who is wise in the transfer market and able to bring in good squad players around Isco and Drogba with a relatively small budget (Santos hasn't got the best income in Div 1), however some big clubs (aka. Only United, lol) may help with funding by bidding double CV for a player.

Schalke squad:

schalke_logo.jpg

10r3ar8.png

Advantages: Good squad depth and challenging for promotion to Div 1

Disadvantages: No real star player or youth

Conclusion: Need a manager who can bring the best out of his current decent squad and cunning enough in the transfer market to bring a top name to the club.

Barcelona squad:

FC-Barcelona@2.-old-logo.png

2niz395.png

Advantages: Super starting XI, boasting the likes of Van Persie, Lahm, Yaya Toure

Disadvantages: Horrendous depth, can't field 11 players with ratings above 85

Conclusion: Needs a strong manager who may be willing to sacrifice some of his All-star-XI to bring in the depth that is really needed at the club, as you can see closing the Season 3 with a poor position in the tables, this is after being relegated from Div 2 in Season 2. Moreover since Barcelona is a big club with huge amounts of revenues it is preferred, but not compulsory, for the club to help out smaller clubs in the GW with finances by bidding double CV for some smaller clubs' players, for example.

---

All managers that intend to apply will hopefully serve their club with faith and longevity.

---

If you're interested in joining, add me as a friend then contact me via VM or PM, or simply post in the .:10000 BC:. thread and state your interest, thanks.

Edit: Barcelona manager has decided to remain in charge, this was his message to me:

Hyina really sorry for this but you know me indecisive as ever and I think I'll stick with Barca in BC , if you've already found a replacement who you've promised Barca to then I have no problem in stepping down anyway

I've been inactive on the forums and in-game lately due to lack of time but I should be more active from now and I would like to continue with my project at Barca.

I have vacancies in a few of my set ups, I will post the links for people to have a browse through.

One is Double D: A standard two division English Championship which I opened due to popular demand at the time. The link is: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=144644

ragstoriches.png

The link for Rags to Riches is below:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=155863

thebasement.png

Finally the link to The basement is below:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=123330

All are still competitive with a few teams left in each set up.

Please note if any of these set ups appeal to you please either express an interest in thread or PM me please.

nvscoproduction.png

This is another set up that I would like to revitalise.

I have kept ownership of this set up as it is a great idea it just needs the right managers. Myself Gozzy and closer loved the idea just a shame nobody else grasped it. If anyone wants to be part of this set up and help make it a success then please let me know. All teams are available so it will take a little bit of work however I really want to see this succeed. I have tried a couple of times without success and thought I would give it one last shot.

The link is below:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=128271

Licensed to Spend

Check out this new custom sensation, featuring the worlds richest clubs in an all new concept. Featuring, 'The Draft', an Under 23 Cup, and a video draw, Licensed to Spend is now searching for committed and active managers to jump on board!

To find out more, see here...

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2688690#post2688690

REAL WORLD .. REAL LIFE TRANSFERS

It's a very competitive gameworld.

As the name suggests' date='

you match the exact same transfers that the club you manage does in real life.

Managers who's clubs finish:

In the bottom 3 of Division 1, and bottom 2 of Division 2,

will be fired at the end of the season.

{unless they won a trophy that season.}

...............................................................................................

Anyone's who's interested in joining?

Holla at your boy Jose Nowinho.[/quote']

Atletico Madrid and FC Porto are available.

Vacancies in .:10000 BC:.

313nldx.jpg

Rules:

Malaga squad:

Malaga-CF-icon.png

316rdsp.png

Advantages: Star trio of Falcao, Robben and Pepe

Disadvantages: Slightly weak squad depth and not much in the bank.

Conclusion: Need a manager who is wise in the transfer market and able to bring in good squad players around their star trio. Try increase profit by buying cheap and selling higher.

Schalke squad:

schalke_logo.jpg

2mg2lp5.png

Advantages: Good squad depth with Hulk as their star player.

Disadvantages: Low bank balance.

Conclusion: Need a manager who can bring the best out of his current decent squad and cunning enough in the transfer market to bring a top name to the club.

Udinese squad:

Udinese_Calcio.png

jj4cuw.png

Advantages:Tevez as star player, Pogba as star youth.

Disadvantages: Pretty much all other players are rated 86-7.

Conclusion: Needs a manager can bring in a few higher rated players with a limited budget and guide Udinese to challenge for promotion.

---

All managers that intend to apply will hopefully serve their club with faith and longevity.

---

If you're interested in joining, add me as a friend then contact me via VM or PM, or simply post in the .:10000 BC:. thread and state your interest, thanks.

I've takeover The Real World GW as administrator on the forum since racky do not post in forum again.

THE REAL WORLD .. REAL LIFE TRANSFERS

[Concept]

The title explains it perfectly.

You copy the exact same transfers your club makes in real life.

[Rules]

- 2 divisions, 10 teams in each.

- You can change clubs, maximum once per season.

- Managers must resign if their team:

Relegated from division 1.

Finished the season in the bottom at divison 2

- You won't be fired if:

The club was already relegated when you took charge.

You managed the club for less than 3 league matches.

You have won a trophy, any trophy that season.

- When you resign from a club:

You go onto the manager shortlist and wait for a new club.

.................................................. ................................

The GW is pretty competitive last 2 seasons and since this is just follow real world transfer only (follow SW squad update) means you can test your tactical knowledge with some good manager/forumers in this GW :D

Available team:

-Atletico Madrid

-Bayern Muenchen

-Chelsea

-FC Porto

-Internazionale

-Malaga

-Valencia

If you're interested in this simple but challenging GW you can PM/VM me or just post in the game world thread here :)

Right i have the credits to purchase a new custom game world but I'm struggling to come up with a unique and gripping concept. So my task to any of you out there who has had some ideas but doesn't want to purchase a world. Throw the ideas my way and we can work on making the next big thing in this game.

WANTED: "1" BELGIAN PARTICIPANTS.

World: Private REAL-LIFE world "Belgium Champions Chip" with three additional transfers and numerous awards,only 1 league 16 teams - 16 managers ...1 free place - almost end of season 1.

Club which is free " KAA GENT " FREE TODAY (17-12-2013)

ID World: 204 835

World Name: Belgain Champions Chip "Jupiler Pro League"

Forum: More information can be found in Dutch Forum ...look a page 1 and see also to the new rules at the last page.

Forum: Real-Life Belgisch Kampioenschap (enkel met belgische managers)

Requirements: Honest and trustworthy managers who also repect the rules from this world, a REAL-LIFE world.

Participants: send a message to me.

ONLY For BELGIAN MANAGERS !

Thank you.

Hello people,

I don't know its right place or not. My friends and i started custom game world which is Draft League. We all will start with 200m and will pick teams then players one by one. I was last one to pick and i chose East Bengal cuz stadium was pretty big. But when our admin started sending offer my club offer keep saying its already offered. So guys help me!!!!!!!

I've a question..

Does a lesser club (e.g. some Asian club) with a big stadium have chance of filling it weekly or will it be based on "real-life" figures that the stadium are usually empty?

This will affect the finance of the club.