Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

Custom Gameworld Association - Help and Management

Re: Custom Gameworld Association - Help and Management

I've a question..

Does a lesser club (e.g. some Asian club) with a big stadium have chance of filling it weekly or will it be based on "real-life" figures that the stadium are usually empty?

This will affect the finance of the club.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but the real life attendances are the main indicator for SM stadium attendances, right?

In the biggest matches (in a derby, for instance), you have more fans in the stadium.

I think your club's performance is also taken into consideration, when it comes to SM match attendances. ;)

I've a question..

Does a lesser club (e.g. some Asian club) with a big stadium have chance of filling it weekly or will it be based on "real-life" figures that the stadium are usually empty?

This will affect the finance of the club.

Real life attendence reflects on SM too.

Hi guys, I wonder if someone can clear my doubts, regarding a custom setup's settings.

So a friend of mine created this custom GW a few months ago and he enabled the option "Cash only deals".

Now we finished season 1 and we were wondering if my friend (the GW creator and owner) can enable an option, that would allow manangers to use players in deals, as well.

Thank you very much for any reply! :)

Hi guys' date=' I wonder if someone can clear my doubts, regarding a custom setup's settings.

So a friend of mine created this custom GW a few months ago and he enabled the option "Cash only deals".

Now we finished season 1 and we were wondering if my friend (the GW creator and owner) can enable an option, that would allow manangers to use players in deals, as well.

Thank you very much for any reply! :)[/quote']

You can change ADVANCED options at the start of a new season. Though im not totally sure if trading is an advanced option mate. Id say it is...an im 80% confident he can change it :)

Im guessing this is for WW III?

You can change ADVANCED options at the start of a new season. Though im not totally sure if trading is an advanced option mate. Id say it is...an im 80% confident he can change it :)

Im guessing this is for WW III?

Thanks for your reply, Andy!

And yes, it's for WW III. :)

Hey Everyone!

Im back for Round 2!!

Got some more time on my hands again now and looking to join 1 or 2 new worlds. Don't wanna end up with 17 like last time and losing the love for the game when they put all the ads on but thankfully taken away now

Anyway, any worlds need a new manager? not something where the team has no hope of gaining any decent players as they're taken by everyone else.

Let me know whats available

I'm having problems with managers, mostly new to the Game World, not fully acquainting themselves with the rules, signing players outside the age restrictions. I have no teeth as I cant enforce a penalty and I cant reverse or block any signings. Would be grateful for any help or guidance.

7622eae7-f63f-4dc7-a459-270791fb3cbb_zpsbd512a52.png

Another query.......Anybody know of Game Worlds that apply a restriction on how much can be spent in a season on players and what that limit might be.

Cheers

7622eae7-f63f-4dc7-a459-270791fb3cbb_zpsbd512a52.png

You can setup age restrictions (buying) in your advanced options mate..though you can only change it at the start of any given season ;)

Hi All' date=' any real fun custom game worlds out there that require managers

Banter/fun/competitiveness a must :D[/quote']

New league just started, have a look and see if you might be interested. Trying to get as many tidy managers as possible. ID : 233099

Hey Everyone!

Im back for Round 2!!

Got some more time on my hands again now and looking to join 1 or 2 new worlds. Don't wanna end up with 17 like last time and losing the love for the game when they put all the ads on but thankfully taken away now

Anyway' date=' any worlds need a new manager? not something where the team has no hope of gaining any decent players as they're taken by everyone else.

Let me know whats available[/quote']

New GW just started ID : 233099

A few of my set ups that require loyal managers, all very competitive and most will have a definitive winner which just gives them a little more of a competitive edge.

Managers-merry-go-round GW ID: 223671

Teams available: Shakhtar Donetsk, Monaco, Atletico Madrid.

Click here for Game World Thread - Rules explained in opening post.

The International Club Championship GW ID: 221354

Teams available: P.S.G, Ajax.

Uprising of the World's worst GW ID: 222555

Teams available: Al Riffa SC.

From Rags To Riches II - The International Version GW ID: 228875

Teams available: United Africa Tigers.

Anyone interested drop me a PM. Here is the link to my in game profile. Add me in game telling me which set up(s) you are interested in joining.

Hi guys' date=' I have a doubt that you might be able to clear.

So a friend of mine left his custom GW and I was wondering if we can still get managers to take over available clubs.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.[/quote']

It will be it will become public open so yep I guess people can still take over clubs.

Hi guys, I have a doubt that you might be able to clear.

So a friend of mine left his custom GW and I was wondering if we can still get managers to take over available clubs.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

It will be it will become public open so yep I guess people can still take over clubs.

Kicking this very old topic to see if anyone knows anything more about the quoted topic. We have a custom abandoned by the owner, at least, he quit his club due to inactivity, but he's still the owner of the GW. Does anyone know how long it takes for a custom like that to become public? We would like to buy it ourselves and keep it going.

Kicking this very old topic to see if anyone knows anything more about the quoted topic. We have a custom abandoned by the owner, at least, he quit his club due to inactivity, but he's still the owner of the GW. Does anyone know how long it takes for a custom like that to become public? We would like to buy it ourselves and keep it going.

I don't think it becomes public on its own. It'll only become public if there is no owner. But in your case there is an owner so I doubt it. You should ask the owner to at least release the GW.