• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: NBA still taking the Celts to win it all, they have had some troubles of late but still very dangerous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: NBA

Unfortunately I am a Magic fan because like Dan,I have seen them play in Florida.Massive underachievers springs to mind :rolleyes:

Not doing too bad winning one this season although they got beat heavily by the Pistons :(

I was thinking about switching teams to Miami last time I was over there because we took a trip to the American Airlines arena B)

Lost interest recently though especially with NFL becoming so much larger recently in the UK!

Unfortunately I am a Magic fan because like Dan' date='I have seen them play in Florida.Massive underachievers springs to mind :rolleyes:

Not doing too bad winning one this season although they got beat heavily by the Pistons :(

I was thinking about switching teams to Miami last time I was over there because we took a trip to the American Airlines arena B)

Lost interest recently though especially with NFL becoming so much larger recently in the UK![/quote']

Two great sports to watch the NBA and NFL

Who is this Dan you speak of?there is not one Dan on the whole roster or the coaching staff

They are a young and upcoming team and the addition of Rashard Lewis this of season should help them out this year.The East seems to be a different conference this year and they could make the playoffs like last year

Two great sports to watch the NBA and NFL

Who is this Dan you speak of?there is not one Dan on the whole roster or the coaching staff

They are a young and upcoming team and the addition of Rashard Lewis this of season should help them out this year.The East seems to be a different conference this year and they could make the playoffs like last year

Dan is Dan Payne lol

My fav squad are the San Antonio Spurs' date=' because the only time I went to America I watched them play a few games. I keep up to date with results and standing etc but hardly watch any of it anymore.[/quote']

im fan of Vince Carter (best dunker that was ever seen no doubt about that)

so i gotta go with nets cuz VC plays there..

celtics got great team this year, hope they will adopt together.

at spurs Tim Duncan & Tony Parker rocks, but i HATE fucing bruce bowen, he is most idiot on the nba, he always tries to injury other players.. he definitly sucks.

im fan of Vince Carter (best dunker that was ever seen no doubt about that)

so i gotta go with nets cuz VC plays there..

celtics got great team this year' date=' hope they will adopt together.[/quote']

Since you are a fan of Vince Carter i can see how your opinion that Vince Carter is the best dunker may be blurred. He may have had some nice dunks in the past but for the last 2 season he does not go at the hoop as strong as he once did, as he tends to sit back and rain three's.Then there has to be the argument that game dunking is different that let's say a Dunk Contest(Vince Won This)

I will find some Dunk reals of a few players i believe to be the best in game dunker and post them here for you

The nets got rocked last night by the raptors

In regards to Bruce Bowen, he is not a dirty player, he is regarded as top 5 best defenders in the NBA and that is why he is an asset for Spurs

Since you are a fan of Vince Carter i can see how your opinion that Vince Carter is the best dunker may be blurred. He may have had some nice dunks in the past but for the last 2 season he does not go at the hoop as strong as he once did' date=' as he tends to sit back and rain three's.Then there has to be the argument that game dunking is different that let's say a Dunk Contest(Vince Won This)

I will find some Dunk reals of a few players i believe to be the best in game dunker and post them here for you

The nets got rocked last night by the raptors

In regards to Bruce Bowen, he is not a dirty player, he is regarded as top 5 best defenders in the NBA and that is why he is an asset for Spurs[/quote']

about vince dunks i know ALL OF THEM, and there is no doubt he is BEST DUNKER IN GAME, CONTEST, FACIAL DUNKER, CREATIVITY, all of them,

Kobe? LeBron? J-Rich? Igoudala? even MJ ? no-one of them cant compared to vince carter FOR DUNKING.

about reps-nets game, ive got nothing to say, results talks better :(..

P.S : bowen is very dirty player, he hurted vince 1 time, he tried one more time to hurt vince, he hurted studamire in same way like vc, he hurted waally serbiak (not sure if i spelled right) he hurted so many other players that i dont remeber, all in same way, he is bit**.

about vince dunks i know ALL OF THEM' date=' and there is no doubt he is BEST DUNKER IN GAME, CONTEST, FACIAL DUNKER, CREATIVITY, all of them,

Kobe? LeBron? J-Rich? Igoudala? even MJ ? no-one of them cant compared to vince carter FOR DUNKING.

about reps-nets game, ive got nothing to say, results talks better :(..

P.S : bowen is very dirty player, he hurted vince 1 time, he tried one more time to hurt vince, he hurted studamire in same way like vc, he hurted waally serbiak (not sure if i spelled right) he hurted so many other players that i dont remeber, all in same way, he is bit**.[/quote']

I know all his dunks aswell and some are great,i still think you are living in the past my friend, when VC got into the league he attacked the rim and was a great in game dunker.He still attacks the rim but not as frequently as he use to,i just do not believe he is currently the best

And if you want to live in the past, then Michel Jordan is the best dunker in game/contest ever.Here is Dunk highlights from what NBA.COM viewed as the best dunkers, includes Jordan,Carter etc

http://www.nba.com/allstar2007/dunkathon/judges_best_in_game.html

Igudala is great aswell and i enjoy whatching him dunk,as well as James, but he doesn't look like the basket attacker as some are

And from your list you left out the two best in game dunkers that i think.i will start with Dwayne Wade, two season ago this kid tore it up, he was named the most explosive player around the rim for his ability to throw them down,just search around youtube and compare some to vince carter in game dunks

Josh Smith, my favorite Dunker to watch. This kid racks it on everyone and is explosive

I am sure we both can go on youtube and link up a bunch of dunks reals from Smith and Carter and it would never end,so we shall agree to disagree as there is no clear way to prove whom is the best dunker as they both have won the dunk contest

EDIT I guess me being from Canada and how he left the Raptors and how he acted in his final game against the Seattle Supersonics, when the game was comign down to the final play and he went to the Seattle Bench during the timeout and told the players where the play was going to be run kinda left me with a bitter tste in my mouth from him, as i believe no matter how unhappy you are with the current team you should not do that,and that is fact as they did do an investigation into it and players like Ray Allen did come out and say that he indeed did inform Seattle where exactly the play going to happen

Kobe's interview for vc:

link :

Top 10 dunks in NBA SLAM DUNK CONTEST : by NBA TV :

Link :

Top 50 dunks in game : i think the people who did the rankigns are more professional than u,

link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqHxtUW9mgI

top 100 in game dunks by vc : u'll see what vince did, and still doo, like dunk over alonzo morning, over nocioni, no need to talk more.

link :

while searching in youtube for best dunker, sorry to say, but i didnt see any name josh smith or whateva, there was : VC, MJ most, and then juniors like josh, kobe, bron, etc.

if u got anything to add :D here i will be checking the topic ;)

EDIT I guess me being from Canada and how he left the Raptors and how he acted in his final game against the Seattle Supersonics' date=' when the game was comign down to the final play and he went to the Seattle Bench during the timeout and told the players where the play was going to be run kinda left me with a bitter tste in my mouth from him, as i believe no matter how unhappy you are with the current team you should not do that,and that is fact as they did do an investigation into it and players like Ray Allen did come out and say that he indeed did inform Seattle where exactly the play going to happen[/quote']

never heard about it, it would be great if u fint me article or any video,

and i dont know how guys like u, RAPS FANS, could hate vince, do u guys forget what vince did for raps ?

Kobe's interview for vc:

link :

Top 10 dunks in NBA SLAM DUNK CONTEST : by NBA TV :

Link :

Top 50 dunks in game : i think the people who did the rankigns are more professional than u' date='

link : [url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqHxtUW9mgI[/url]

top 100 in game dunks by vc : u'll see what vince did, and still doo, like dunk over alonzo morning, over nocioni, no need to talk more.

link :

while searching in youtube for best dunker, sorry to say, but i didnt see any name josh smith or whateva, there was : VC, MJ most, and then juniors like josh, kobe, bron, etc.

if u got anything to add :D here i will be checking the topic ;)

An oddly after i have said do not bother posting youtube stuff you did anyways as there is no end to it, and in regards to the top 50 dunks in game, you have proved my point that you are living in the past showing me his old dunks, as i have already agreed he was a GOOD DUNKER but he is not half as good anymore

So you have never heard of Josh Smith?very odd as he is ranked in the top top in multiple categories for a Small Forwards,and i find it hard to believe you did a search on youtube and found nothing seeing as there is TONS of stuff on him, especially him winning the dunk contest,

so here are some youtube links wihc you claimed you could not find,only posting a few

josh smith top 100 dunks

Josh Smith Dunk Contest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da-ir2t4QMY

Top 10 plays from 2006-2007

and some more highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDA1HDLD12g

as i said this debate can go on and on so there is no need to post anymore youtube videos as i have seen thousands of them

Now if i can share this last video montage with you, as i think it is pretty cool to see little guys dunk. check out these Allen Iverson dunks, he doesn't dunk much anymore but he was pretty good at it for a little guy,so have to give this player the props

And seeing as we where discussing Vince Carter, here is a dunk of Allen Iverson dunking on Vince Carter,not to bad for a 6'0 point guard

he got dunk of the year in 1998

never heard about it' date=' it would be great if u fint me article or any video,

and i dont know how guys like u, RAPS FANS, could hate vince, do u guys forget what vince did for raps ?[/quote']

i am Shocked as you claimed to be a Vince Carter fan and are unaware of this here is the link that touches base as i myself am having problem finding detailed information into the story

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2007/columns/story?id=2843733&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos2

And article from a newspaper

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/20/sports/basketball/20carter.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

there where videos of this somewhere but i cannot find anymore, so i believe they have been removed

As for what Vince Carter did for the raptors?i am not sure what you are referring to, if you are refering to making the playoffs, well they made it last season without him, and finished first in the Division.And not once did i say i was a Raptor fan

NO MORE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON VINCE CARTER PLEASE I HAVE SEEN THEM ALL< EVERY SINGLE DUNK HE HAS EVER DONE, even most of his UNC dunks

Havoc I know you don't want to see any more VC video's from youtube but this is just sickly amazing!

Aye' date=' from the Olympics, it was a great dunk on a 7 footer, but there are tons of dunks where shorter guys dunking on 7 footer out there

If ya like short guys, check this kid out he is 5'9, and was in the slam dunkest and his memorable one was when he Dunked over Spudd Webb a 5'8 past dunk champion

[url']

[/url]

And here are his game dunks,this kid has alot of hopd for 5'9

Aye' date=' from the Olympics, it was a great dunk on a 7 footer, but there are tons of dunks where shorter guys dunking on 7 footer out there

If ya like short guys, check this kid out he is 5'9, and was in the slam dunkest and his memorable one was when he Dunked over Spudd Webb a 5'8 past dunk champion

[url']

[/url]

And here are his game dunks,this kid has alot of hopd for 5'9

Yeah i've seen Nate Robinson's dunks before excellent! :)

vince carter in face of alonzo morning ? its not good dunk ? over nocioni ?

josh smith 50% of his dunks are same, 1 hand 1 feet, didnt u mention that ??

he dosnt have style of dunking, he just jumps high, like lebron,

but both of them never will be called best dunker that have played in NBA. forget it.

and about me talking for the past, dunk contest was in 2000,

example i canot talk for dunk contest in 2007,2006 or enything else, cuz vc didnt participate, he just joined 1 time, and 3 of his dunks are in top 5 BEST DUNKS in NBA SLAM DUNK CONTEST,

the dunk over frederic weiss (7'2) is just just just AMAZING... its dunk of the millenium,

and if u say josh smith won the dunk contest, its nothing.. cuz dunk contest are just nothing anymore, no new dunks, just same, gerald green won it too, but what kind of dunks he did? shame.

if u want me to upload vc dunkin on smith, let me know, it was spin move then dunk on smith + foul.

AGAIN I SAY: VINCE ALWAYS WILL BE REMEMBERED AS BEST DUNKER OF ALL TIME.

BTW: about dunking style wade is way better than josh smith, but smith got more hangtime.

I know all his dunks aswell and some are great' date='i still think you are living in the past my friend, when VC got into the league he attacked the rim and was a great in game dunker.He still attacks the rim but not as frequently as he use to,i just do not believe he is currently the best

[b']And if you want to live in the past, then Michel Jordan is the best dunker in game/contest ever.Here is Dunk highlights from what NBA.COM viewed as the best dunkers, includes Jordan,Carter etc[/b]

http://www.nba.com/allstar2007/dunkathon/judges_best_in_game.html

Igudala is great aswell and i enjoy whatching him dunk,as well as James, but he doesn't look like the basket attacker as some are

And from your list you left out the two best in game dunkers that i think.i will start with Dwayne Wade, two season ago this kid tore it up, he was named the most explosive player around the rim for his ability to throw them down,just search around youtube and compare some to vince carter in game dunks

Josh Smith, my favorite Dunker to watch. This kid racks it on everyone and is explosive

I am sure we both can go on youtube and link up a bunch of dunks reals from Smith and Carter and it would never end,so we shall agree to disagree as there is no clear way to prove whom is the best dunker as they both have won the dunk contest

EDIT I guess me being from Canada and how he left the Raptors and how he acted in his final game against the Seattle Supersonics, when the game was comign down to the final play and he went to the Seattle Bench during the timeout and told the players where the play was going to be run kinda left me with a bitter tste in my mouth from him, as i believe no matter how unhappy you are with the current team you should not do that,and that is fact as they did do an investigation into it and players like Ray Allen did come out and say that he indeed did inform Seattle where exactly the play going to happen

May I make a case for Dominque Wilkins or Julius Irving?

May I make a case for Dominque Wilkins or Julius Irving?

Dominque was great,and the Mentioned Josh Smith in the dunk contest last dunk was in his Honor as he removed his jersey and put on a dominque jersey and did Wilkins wind mill dunk as well him and Jordan had one of the best Dunk Contest ever if not the best

Never had the chance to see Dr J play live on tv, only been able to see his highlights that get shown from time to time