NBA

jclee

Re: NBA

because that you should support Lakers. think' date=' celtics where one of the reasons why Raptors aren't in final ;)

Terry Porter will be in the next season the coach of the Suns and Mike Antoni is going to knicks.[/quote']

How will anybody be able to do well with the knicks, their squad is horrible!

Also I want the Celts to win because then I can claim that Toronto didn't do well due to the strongest team in the NBA. :D

How will anybody be able to do well with the knicks' date=' their squad is horrible!

Also I want the Celts to win because then I can claim that Toronto didn't do well due to the strongest team in the NBA. :D[/quote']

Antoni though is a great coach and all he needs to do is sign a good player and maybe the Knicks might be good again :D

Celtics have great chemistry now that Ray Allen is shooting better

Antoni though is a great coach and all he needs to do is sign a good player and maybe the Knicks might be good again :D

Celtics have great chemistry now that Ray Allen is shooting better

Pierce and KG are also doing very well. I didn't catch the whole game so does anyone know if Rondo did well?

Lakers won the 3rd game by 87-81. with 36 points made by Kobe Bryant. was an equilibrated game, Celtics were aware that if they win that game they would win the trophy because any team that had a advantage of 3-0 lost the title.. now the final is 2-1 for Celtics.

Lakers won the 3rd game by 87-81. with 36 points made by Kobe Bryant. was an equilibrated game' date=' Celtics were aware that if they win that game they would win the trophy because any team that had a advantage of 3-0 lost the title.. now the final is 2-1 for Celtics.[/quote']

Well 3-0 doesn't mean you win. It's just that nobody has ever recovered from that but who knows? If that were to happen the Lakers might have been able to recover.

Guest msissio

Sheesh Pau and Lamar better step it up in game 4. We can't rely on Vujacic to bail us out. Nonetheless, great game from him and Kobe. It's a series again.

Go Lakers! :D

Lakers losed by 91-97 in 4th game of final.. they made a good first half where they got an advantage of 45-21' date=' in second was a breakdwon of Lakers, Celtics take it and won. They made a big step to win this year the NBA title.[/quote']

That was a crazy comeback!! I thought the Lakers would have won for sure!!

Lakers won game 5 :)

Beat Celtic 103-98. Was a really close game. :D

Bryant and Gasol combine really well. An impressiver 44 points between them.

Paul Pierce played brilliantly as well. 38 points for him. He's been really good all throughout the playoffs. ;)

The finals are far from over. Lets hope lakers can win the next game. :)

Probably everyone knows but... Lakers were humiliated in last game.. :( they lost 131-92 in the game that gave title to Celtics.. Garnett with 26 points and 14 rebounds, Allen with 26 points and Paul Pierce with 17 points and 10 assists. For Lakers just Bryant with 22 points and Gasol with 11 rebounds tried change the game..

Celtics won the NBA after a 4-2 in final and their 17th title and first since 1986(if i am right).

let's hope Lakers can win it in next year..

Congratulations to winners and honor to the losers..

Guest msissio

Take that Msissio' date=' this comes to show you Black people rule at basketball. :D[/quote']

As if I said anything contrary to that statement in the first place. :rolleyes:

Congrats to Boston, they were a better team in this series. Watch out next year though, we'll have Bynum back and will therefore be unstoppable! :D