How often do you see a 17 year old torment England's backline in an U-21 match? Not often.

I first heard of Gabriel Torje when Romania sneaked out a 1-1 draw against England.

Fantastic dribbler, with good control and shows real maturity when on the ball. He has a good right foot and exceptional pace.

He is contracted with FCU Politehnica Timi┼čoara. This young man has made 31 appearances for his team, scoring five goals in the process. Not to mention three starts for the Romania U-21s.

Touted as one of the finest young Romanian strikers, few would bet against him earning his first senior cap in the coming years.

With a rating of only 80, and a value of 2.3mil, he is available on the cheap.

Finally,

Gabriel played against AFC Fiorentina in a friendly match, Cesare Prandelli said Torje was a exceptional player. He also said he was impressed by Torje.

If he makes a move to one of Europe's big leagues soon...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Re: Gabriel Torje'

Or me:p

Yeah , he joined Dinamo , long ago...:D

some fans even forgot that he played at Timisoara ...

He played 1165 minutes out of 1710 this season and he made 18 appearances (4 as substitute) and he lost only the last match of his team.

He scored 2 and made 3-4 assists and he got 4 yellow cards :rolleyes:.

i think he can be considered a regular for his team a the last match he hasn't played most probably because of the yellow cards or because the opponent was too poor :D.

He was called-up at the national team once in a friendly and I'm sure that soon he'll be called regular .

My rating prediction for next time : 85 --> 86 (80%) / 87(20%) ;)

Hope this helped.

I have to remind that Dinamo is on the top of the league and they play pretty good .

Re: Gabriel Torje'

Or me:p

Yeah ' date=' he joined Dinamo , long ago...:D

some fans even forgot that he played at Timisoara ...

He played 1165 minutes out of 1710 this season and he made 18 appearances (4 as substitute) and he lost only the last match of his team.

He scored 2 and made 3-4 assists and he got 4 yellow cards :rolleyes:.

i think he can be considered a regular for his team a the last match he hasn't played most probably because of the yellow cards or because the opponent was too poor :D.

He was called-up at the national team once in a friendly and I'm sure that soon he'll be called regular .

My rating prediction for next time : 85 --> 86 (80%) / 87(20%) ;)

Hope this helped.

[b']I have to remind that Dinamo is on the top of the league and they play pretty good [/b].

So will we see Torje in the Champions league next season? :D xD

• 4 weeks later...