Sign in to follow this  
TheDude

New game....no bids being made by AI, but loans are?!?!

Hi guys,

I've got a game world going with some friends from another online game. We started it a week saturday back and the first league match was last night. There's still not been a single bid for anyone's players off the transfer list, and it seems a bit strange. In most other games I've played, there has been bids at least after the first match has been played. The only thing we've had so far is loan bids, which came in earlier today about the same time that clubs used to make actual transfer bids. Unless the times have changed when bids come in? It used to be around 11am GT...Just wondered if this is a bug in the game world or if maybe bids are made much later than they used to be. Good to see that clubs make loan offers now, guess its a consolation for removing the database schedule!

Re: New game....no bids being made by AI, but loans are?!?!

Hi guys' date='

I've got a game world going with some friends from another online game. We started it a week saturday back and the first league match was last night. There's still not been a single bid for anyone's players off the transfer list, and it seems a bit strange. In most other games I've played, there has been bids at least after the first match has been played. The only thing we've had so far is loan bids, which came in earlier today about the same time that clubs used to make actual transfer bids. Unless the times have changed when bids come in? It used to be around 11am GT...Just wondered if this is a bug in the game world or if maybe bids are made much later than they used to be. Good to see that clubs make loan offers now, guess its a consolation for removing the database schedule!

I'm sure the gameworld is as active as you are, until you start making and accepting bids the computer will act in the same mannor, i had a new gameworld and had the same concern. Sooner or later the bids came.

Relax

thanks hehe. I only stopped playing the game for 6 months and so much changed in that time :) the engine, the interface, the loan system...all great. hopefully no more 11-0 matches..not seen one yet :o

ok, time to sign some risers and put them all out on loan until i've reviewed them all :D

thanks hehe. I only stopped playing the game for 6 months and so much changed in that time :) the engine' date=' the interface, the loan system...all great. hopefully no more 11-0 matches..not seen one yet :o

ok, time to sign some risers and put them all out on loan until i've reviewed them all :D[/quote']

oh theres time don't you worry, the only difference is when you win 11-0 now you get a achievement :P