Re: M'vila?

after transfer to rubin will he drop?

i havnt seen any games since he went over there but i would most likely say he is on the downward spiral now he may stay at 91 for a bit with how he plays but i dont know,not many players go over to russia and bother to come back to spain,england,italy and france they tend to stay over there

after transfer to rubin will he drop?

I'd sell him ASAP, his choice for Rubin was purely money based. Lower leagues offer less competition, and therefore lower ratings. Plus he's banned from the French national team until 2014 for his misbehaviour, meaning that he most probably will miss the World Cup.

Talented player, but extremely stupid.

A year ago he had top European club interested now at Rubin (could have gone to QPR) with a lack of opportunity and a ban from the national team until 2014. Is a wasted talent currently ,

Genuinely think the top EPL could should have taken a risk and bought him I think he would have delivered

and I am thinking of selling him too but has a chance to be great in the future a real combative DM