Blatant cheating via multi and Gms ignore it

Hail fellow managers,

i come here because after 4 years playign this game, the first time i have appealed to moderators they have let me down.

English Championship 17301.

now i am not expecting anythign to change but i will post my concern here and see what you experenced managers think, the Gms replied to me NO evidence, no action taken, PLZ decide yourselves and let me know

this is the background 29 games into the season my man city team is league leader 63 pts, my main rival team everton is also 63 pts (lets say everton are managed by Dan)

9 games are left there is only ONE team in the league which plays us both in the final few games, that team iis Liverpool which has no human manager (a Bot teAM). liverpool strangely play everton next and me man city last game of season

Strangley two days before liverpool are due to play everton (dan) they are taken over by a 'new manager (jim) rated 40 , even though liverpool are third and in contention for a champ league spot in his game vs everton Jim does not play his best team, (rated 90 to 92), in fact he plays a bunch of 19 yr old crewe and heart of middlleothian youth kids rated 80 to 83, ALSO he puts in goal a 19 yr old kid rated 80 AND he puts n defence 37 yr old Goalkeeper Doni rated 83. as a DEFENDER. Everton (dan) of course win 4-0. i spot this and make a complaint about match fixing. soccer manager reply there is no eveidnce. yet i KNOW on the last day of the season liverpool wil strangely play their strongest team rated 92 and cost me the title, technically a 6 point swing in evertons favour. now this happened to me before oncew to my AC Milan team, where the Gms said i had no evidence then on the last day of the season they admitted i was right and banned the team in first (Totenham) and 3rd (arsenal), all that happened was i came 2nd failed to win he tile and the guy in 1st was denied it by theGms, so i got no ttrophy even tho i was the best legal manager. can anyone explain to me how the Gms sleep at night or am i indeed seeing conspiracy where there is none? do other long term (1 year +) managers see cheating in the post i have quoted??

plz let me know

Re: Blatant cheating via multi and Gms ignore it

Hail fellow managers' date='

i come here because after 4 years playign this game, the first time i have appealed to moderators they have let me down.

English Championship 17301.

now i am not expecting anythign to change but i will post my concern here and see what you experenced managers think, the Gms replied to me NO evidence, no action taken, PLZ decide yourselves and let me know

this is the background 29 games into the season my man city team is league leader 63 pts, my main rival team everton is also 63 pts (lets say everton are managed by Dan)

9 games are left there is only ONE team in the league which plays us both in the final few games, that team iis Liverpool which has no human manager (a Bot teAM). liverpool strangely play everton next and me man city last game of season

Strangley two days before liverpool are due to play everton (dan) they are taken over by a 'new manager (jim) rated 40 , even though liverpool are third and in contention for a champ league spot in his game vs everton Jim does not play his best team, (rated 90 to 92), in fact he plays a bunch of 19 yr old crewe and heart of middlleothian youth kids rated 80 to 83, ALSO he puts in goal a 19 yr old kid rated 80 AND he puts n defence 37 yr old Goalkeeper Doni rated 83. as a DEFENDER. Everton (dan) of course win 4-0. i spot this and make a complaint about match fixing. soccer manager reply there is no eveidnce. yet i KNOW on the last day of the season liverpool wil strangely play their strongest team rated 92 and cost me the title, technically a 6 point swing in evertons favour. now this happened to me before oncew to my AC Milan team, where the Gms said i had no evidence then on the last day of the season they admitted i was right and banned the team in first (Totenham) and 3rd (arsenal), all that happened was i came 2nd failed to win he tile and the guy in 1st was denied it by theGms, so i got no ttrophy even tho i was the best legal manager. can anyone explain to me how the Gms sleep at night or am i indeed seeing conspiracy where there is none? do other long term (1 year +) managers see cheating in the post i have quoted??

plz let me know[/quote']

You havent actually played Liverpool yet? Seems dodgy to me, last game of the season though it seems that will be the definitive answer, but yeah, you dont take over a team and play the worst team, unless you're cheating, SM really are useless though, they make money and they dont give two you know whats about what happens in the game