Eden Hazard

JTennant

Re: Eden Hazard

What do people think the future holds for him i have been overally impressed with him in the EPL hes getting assists winning penalties and chipping in with the goals? but everyone seem to say hes so overrated on the forum what are peoples opinions on him and his potential?

Go and watch a Chelsea match. He is better than his detractors on the forum say he is, and I have yet to hear him overhyped by TV stooges like Shearer and Lawrenson.

He sometimes vanishes from games, a la Ronaldo, but he is a master at shielding the ball, and his delivery is excellent. I would rate him long term 94, staying at Chelsea, 96 if he goes to a Spanish giant/ German giant/ Champions League winning team (that could include Chelsea maybe), rate him 91 if he makes a shocking decision to go to the Middle East, China or Russia/ Ukraine. Solid 92 if Chelsea stay in places 4-8, or if he went back to France. Rate him 89 if Blackburn buy him. Gotta dream, ain't I?

Re: Eden Hazard

as a chelsea fan i can say he is good! HOWEVER, (emphisis needed there) he has a long way to go. He seems like he only plays great for maybe 5min in each half. I feel like he plays 10% to his ability. He is good, no doubt, but im not as impressed because I feel he is not giving everything he has. Once he does he will be good, great even! but however long that takes is the quesstion...