Players loaned out...Their value

When loaned out players get a rise in value, it shows the value to the club the player is loaned out to, not the home club.

Seems not to make any sense, could it be altered to show the value to the home club as it is always different?

As it is now, the player has to be recalled to see that value, then placed on the loan list again.

Re: Players loaned out...Their value

When loaned out players get a rise in value' date=' it shows the value to the club the player is loaned out to, not the home club.

Seems not to make any sense, could it be altered to show the value to the home club as it is always different?

As it is now, the player has to be recalled to see that value, then placed on the loan list again.[/quote']

Does the chairman value on the transfer tab not show how much the player is worth to the parent club?

Does the chairman value on the transfer tab not show how much the player is worth to the parent club?

No, just the club the player is loaned out to

Ali Ahamada was loaned out

His value at the loan club showed as £10,670,000

My transfer value showed as £7,110,000

I then recalled him, just to see if there was any difference...and there was

The player value is shown as £7,690,000

This seems confusing at best and needless

No' date=' just the club the player is loaned out to

Ali Ahamada was loaned out

His value at the loan club showed as £10,670,000

My transfer value showed as £7,110,000

I then recalled him, just to see if there was any difference...and there was

The player value is shown as £7,690,000

This seems confusing at best and needless[/quote']

There is also a chairman value in the transfer tab though. For example I have Dwight Gayle out on loan (until 21/2 when his ban is up) and his player value is £1,320,000 which is the value to the loaned club. On the transfer details on the right hand sideof his profile there is a 'transfer' tab. In this there is a chairman value which states him as £660,000 which is his value to my team - I have just recalled him and these figures are correct. I know though if I offer him in part ex he could be worth more (Lovrenscics was a gem in this regard - over £4m).