European Championship 5000 Discussion Thread

Re: European Championship 5000 Discussion Thread

I'm pleased with Marek Hamsik - my best player. Also I want to declare that Christian Maggio and Goran Pandev are not part of my future with the club. I don't want to predict our final position, we're looking towards the next match with Borussia Dortmund. I'll give a interview tomorrow about the friendly math against Chelsea. Finally I want to congratulate the manager of Juventus for the best game of his team.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: European Championship 5000 Discussion Thread Wooooooooooooooo

Re: European Championship 5000 Official Thread - Are You In? Come Join! Another 2 forumers in, shaping up nicely

Niall Taylor steered Shakhtar Donetsk to victory against Dortmund.

Shakhtar Donetsk outclassed Dortmund and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Kiessling scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Beñat was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Stay Top of Div 2

Ty' date=' well done beating United away from home, you even dominated the match lol

Chelsea are always up for deals. Just let me know which ones you like and I'll see if I can come up with something, or just make me an offer.. :P[/quote']

I know was not expecting that a draw would have made me happy but all good.

competition-icon.jpg

Anri B steered Juventus to victory against CSKA Moskva.

Juventus beat CSKA Moskva 2 - 0 in their Euro Champ Cup Round 1 fixture.

Buffon had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Gomez and şahin were amongst the goalscorers.

Only game l won tonight...

Happy with the result, l'll try to win the cup this season ;)

After the news Drogba and Roux is joining, now Lampard and Lukaku are to join Benfica coach Beckett has said he is doing all he can to take the fight to the big boys and this is one big step in the light of making Benfica the power house of the league.

After the news Drogba and Roux is joining' date=' now [b']Lampard and Lukaku are to join Benfica[/b] coach Beckett has said he is doing all he can to take the fight to the big boys and this is one big step in the light of making Benfica the power house of the league.

I can confirm this, sad to let Lukaku go but for the duo I'm getting Nemanja Matic and Garay. I believe we both got what we wanted from this deal.

Porto sold his defensive midfielder Lukas Leiva. The Brazilian was not needed to Mr. Emilov and left in the direction of Fulham.

Famous Portuguese source confirmed that Porto have agreed with Udinese for Pablo Armero and he already agreed to personal terms.

Harry Redknapp earned a draw with SL Benfica against B.

Munich.

The match ended 1 - 1 between SL Benfica and B.

Munich in their Division 1 fixture.

Tadic was on the scoresheet for his side.

My team may have gone in to the season as one of the fav to drop but showing there power now with another great game.

Famous Portuguese sports daily 'A Bola' confirmed that Porto have agreed on the transfer of their central defender Jorge Rolando to Pacos de Ferreira.

The defender failed to impress Bulgarian manager and was sold for around 8 million.

Porto signed the french central forward Loic Remy and the left midfielder Pablo Armero. Today they pass a medical examination and tomorrow are available to the coach.

The offer for Éver BANEGA of PSV from SL Benfica has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Renato AUGUSTO of Corinthians from SL Benfica has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another two powerful players.