• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: European Championship 5000 Discussion Thread

Re: European Championship 5000 Discussion Thread Wooooooooooooooo

Re: European Championship 5000 Official Thread - Are You In? Come Join! Another 2 forumers in, shaping up nicely

So who's ready for the first game of the season? :D

Glad we have 13 out of 24 forumers. Been talking to FC Porto's manager and he might become one as well.

I'm ready!! Zlook's Bayern up first i think. Been very indifferent in friendlys so hoping that doesn't carry over into the league, should be competitive :)

Mata and Lahm Swap Deal accepted

"We are very sad to have such a world class defender leave, as that is one of our transfer targets, but, Mata is also a world class striker/ AM, so the deal is worth it"

Bayern is now desperately searching for a good defender, ever since Lahm is leaving the Allianz Arena.

Contact if 89+ defenders avaliable. :)

Mata and Lahm Swap Deal accepted

"We are very sad to have such a world class defender leave' date=' as that is one of our transfer targets, but, Mata is also a world class striker/ AM, so the deal is worth it"

Bayern is now desperately searching for a good defender, ever since Lahm is leaving the Allianz Arena.

Contact if 89+ defenders avaliable. :)[/quote']

Nice dealing with you mate.

I've made a lot of changes with this Chelsea side, Still got plenty left available for P/E if people want to make some last minute deals :)

Nice dealing with you mate.

I've made a lot of changes with this Chelsea side' date=' Still got plenty left available for P/E if people want to make some last minute deals :)[/quote']

Nice deal for you IMO.

Besides I already got my first riser in Imoh Ezekiel. Don't expect more than staying in Div. 2:o

Nice deal for you IMO.

Besides I already got my first riser in Imoh Ezekiel. Don't expect more than staying in Div. 2:o

Deal was supposed to be Mata + cash for Lahm, but my chairman wouldn't allow it.

Think it's a pretty fair deal tbh. Defenders might be harder to come by, but offensive players seems to be more useful in this game lol

th?id=H.4581837670581746&pid=15.1

Big names arrive at SCHALKE

th?id=H.4837242161791495&pid=15.1th?id=H.5025267225725355&pid=15.1

Even some of Schalkes own fans expressed amazement at the quality of signings to have come into the team for their first season in Europes new elite Super league competition, with De Rossi and Cavani the standout names joining the Gelsenkirchen team. In addition to these superstar players some exciting young prospects have joined in the form of Thomas Ince, Daniel Carvajal, Carlos Vela and Jordy Clasie.

Schalke have also strengthened with experience in the form of Jesus Navas, Glen Johnson and goalkeeper Rene Adler.

In addition back-up striker Tim Matavz has arrived from PSV.

Schalke manager Dougie House insists the club will be looking to strengthen further, but that they will have to sell before they buy.

"We are looking to add another one or two quality players once the season gets under way. Bringing in Cavani was amazing - completely uncontested. We felt sure one of the bigger clubs in the competition would have moved for him. And De Rossi? Well we thought he was going elsewhere, there was a lot of interest and several bids - we were a little shocked to get him in truth, but it shows you what we are building here that a player of his quality would choose us."

Schalke hope to challenge towards the top end of division three in what looks to be a very tight, evenly matched competition.

Bring it on!!!

Kevin V. steered Real Madrid to victory against Juventus.

Real Madrid hammered Juventus 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ramos scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Müller and Benzema were also amongst the goalscorers.

Ramos, Benzema, Muller, Alonso, Ronaldo with the goals.

Modric with 3 assists, and Badstuber with 1 assist as well.

Sorry Anri for the hammering. Unlucky. :)

Anri B was unable to prevent a Juventus defeat to Real Madrid.

Juventus were hammered by Real Madrid 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

cant explain it ...

it goes even worse :

Mauricio ISLA picked up a very minor injury during the recent match.

Leonardo BONUCCI picked up a very minor injury during the recent match.

Milan start off well with a 3-1 home win over Schalke' date='goalscorers were El Shawary,Montolivo and Lamela.

Good start for us,as Schalke have a cracking team,unlucky mate.[/quote']

Yeah good result for you, congrats. Reckon it'll be tight in Division three as the teams look pretty even. Get on a good run and it might take you right through to the end of the season, get on a bad run on the other hand and you could end up with the wooden spoon...

th?id=H.4641365905965840&pid=1.7