• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: European Championship 5000 Discussion Thread

Re: European Championship 5000 Discussion Thread Wooooooooooooooo

Re: European Championship 5000 Official Thread - Are You In? Come Join! Another 2 forumers in, shaping up nicely

tonight's match report

competition-icon.jpg

. steered Atlético Madrid to victory against CSKA Moskva.

Atlético Madrid outclassed CSKA Moskva and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Falcao scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

García and Negredo were also amongst the goalscorers.

bad news is i've lost my captain gabi for 11 days to injury

Ashley Holtom steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against Zenit.

Paris Saint-Germain beat Zenit 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Suárez scored both of the goals for Paris Saint-Germain and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

My new no.10 delivers the goods :)

Here is FC Porto manager with new profile account. Alen Kurtic made good result and beat away FC Barcelona 0-2. Leiva Lucas and Givalindo Hulk (Man of match) score for Portugese club. Expect to stay in first division and compete with great managers and clubs. Cheers lads

Welcome & great result dude?

Thanks to everyone for welcome. I got quality team before divison begin list of my new players are:

Marek Hamsik - payed him a lot but for me favourite on mid

Givalindo Hulk - payed maybe to much but want to see him back in old club transfer seem well to me

Stevan Jovetic - expect to move in summer in some bigger club and got rise

Ramires - all round player expect some rise played very good in Chelsea but expect for him better games in his new club Fc Porto - exchanged by Moutinho who is on of best mids with nice passes but he want to move to Blues

Also buisnes with same club James Rodriguez one of best talents from South America move to Abramovich club but they lend to Porto giants two very talented and good Brazilians David Luiz and Lucas Piazon - expect rise to 86.

Next players who FC Porto buy are defenders like solid Agger and Benatia happy with them to rotate with Rolando. Solid defensive mid Lucas Leiva also buyed.

List of other players are youngster with good prospect in future:

Duarte Bernard

Valon Berisha

Nem Wellington

Marquinhos Correa

Paredes Leandro

Quintero Juan

Kapino Stefanos

Andrade Victor

Ocampos Lucas

Adryan Tavares

Thomas Jaguaribe

Thiago joins United. Cleverley and Zaha going the other way. Had to think long and hard about this one but it's gonna be a while until any of them break into the first team so just went for who I feel has most potential. It was hard to click accept though

:P

Also, Jetro Willlems is on his way with Buttner leaving.

Shakhtar Donetsk have appointed Niall Taylor as the clubs new manager.

I'm in:D

Welcome in buddy :)

Thiago joins United. Cleverley and Zaha going the other way. Had to think long and hard about this one but it's gonna be a while until any of them break into the first team so just went for who I feel has most potential. It was hard to click accept though
:P

Also' date=' Jetro Willlems is on his way with Buttner leaving.

[/center']

It's a good deal mate :)

Alright guys, Chelsea still up for some deals if anyone fancies negotiating today. I've got a day off :)

Spurs drew 1-1 in the cup last night against Real Madrid, bale opening the scoring :eek::eek: before Sahin drew them level. Didnt change squad last night as I wasnt feeling well so my second team will be playing the next league game.

Still looking to sell some of my squad, most are available, Lloris is the main one I'm selling, wanting 2 outfield players for him or could take a player plus cash depending on the offer.