Varane +10mil for Mario Gomez?

Mr E

Should I swap varane plus 10mil to get Mario gomez? Gomez would be in my 2nd team. I'm feeling conservative about this deal as Gomez is out of the Munich team and could drop whereas varane is a class act and could increase a lot. Would this be a good deal? All help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Re: Respuesta: Varane +10mil for Mario Gomez?

Keep verane
Varane will be one of the world's best CB in a few seasons' date=' if not the 2013/14. Gomez is not playing and Mandzukic is taking his place scoring for fun, and also u say Gomez would go to your second team.

[b'] keep Varane.[/b]

Thank you for the responses, it looks like ill be keeping varane at the moment

Re: Varane +10mil for Mario Gomez?

Should I swap varane plus 10mil to get Mario gomez? Gomez would be in my 2nd team. I'm feeling conservative about this deal as Gomez is out of the Munich team and could drop whereas varane is a class act and could increase a lot. Would this be a good deal? All help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Keep Varane, he's playing like a world class defender at a relatively young age of 19 and could easily be rated at 93 or 94 in a few years time. On the other hand, Gomez is a solid 93 as he's no longer guaranteed to start, having his spot being taken by Manduzkic.