Jon G

Michael Owen  

1. 1.

• down to 91
    • down to 92
    • stay at 93
    • up to 94

Owen still good enough for a 93?

''Pace and clinical finishing were Owen's greatest assets early in his career, though he has since lost pace due to injuries.Owen returned from a year and a half of recurrent injuries, sustained since December 2005''

He has been unlucky with injuries but nonetheless he must have lost some of his skill with his injuries

Re: Michael Owen

With the UK ratings being looked into and changed this week I would bet on Owen dropping to 92 or even 91. He is coming back to play for Newcastle, but his time out has easily countered his performances on the pitch.

He could easily still have his 95 rating if he wasnt plagued by injury's but he is and thats the reality :P

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I think he should probably keep his rating' date=' the way he has been playing and scoring good goals. It hasn't taken him long to get back to playing well and scoring.[/quote']

Owens just a born goalscorer :D I reckon his rating should go up at this rate.

Omg are youe serious look at owens previous form for england hes is world class owen played well agaist russia in the last two freindlies he is the 4 highest english goalscorer of all time how can u say he is not good put owen up to around a 95,96 he deserves after coming back from his injuries...never underestimate owen piece