Aggressive Forumers

DP 91

Re: Aggressive Forumers

Well done Moleo' date=' that's what we want to see on the forum although we got there the hard way. Im sure your a great guy when we get to know you and you just got caught up in some things before hand that went the wrong way.

I just hope that we see more of this and less of the argueing and negative behaviour on the forum's.[/quote']

I want to see more arguing Dan, just I call it a different word......Debating!! I would love to see more debates about football, stuff what we all think of each other, this is a football forum!! Lets express our opinions about football, not take any comments you don't like personally and enjoy ourselves!:D

I want to see more arguing Dan' date=' just I call it a different word......Debating!! I would love to see more debates about football, stuff what we all think of each other, this is a football forum!! Lets express our opinions about football, not take any comments you don't like personally and enjoy ourselves!:D[/quote']

Yeah I do agree with you and I also want to see and like to see and be involved in debates but we dont need arguements and abussive comments on a public forum that we are part of, trying to improve a game and its environment as such ;)

Im not saying dont make any comments about people at all im just saying we need not respond to them and if anything report them and have SM deal with them B)

But let's move on and find something to debate about....... :D

Yeah I do agree with you and I also want to see and like to see and be involved in debates but we dont need arguements and abussive comments on a public forum that we are part of' date=' trying to improve a game and its environment as such ;)

Im not saying dont make any comments about people at all im just saying we need not respond to them and if anything report them and have SM deal with them B)

But let's move on and find something to debate about....... :D[/quote']

I know you were on about moving on there Dan, but don't SM have a sort of yellow card / red card theory as regards to abuse on the forum ???

What i mean is if you do give abuse you receive a warning (yellow card) then again a ban (red card) ???

Just wasn't sure whether they implemented that ???

Well' date=' yes, he also gave me a bad rep for 'spamming' in the same thread. He's made his mistakes, and that was a mistake (he repped everyone negatively in that thread, ffs just ignore it Havoc lad! ;) ) but he said sorry and life moves on...

However, although I was neg repped and asked him why, I never told him to get lost!![/quote']

He gave me bad rep as a mistake too :(

Havoc needs to get himself together :D

I ONLY show agression towards SM Devs these days B)

Well I hate to make Havoc look bad but he also gave me bad rep,Gold Champ 7 thread i'm guessing?

The annoying thing with that on he bad repped me for i wasn't spamming at all I was actually telling a noob to stop making offers for a certain player...So Havoc hopefully you have stopped handing out Bad rep as much as you did only if its actually really needed.

But I don't blame him for getting angry in some ways because some guys on here annoy me a lot too..

Like i said being aggressive instead of rude is usually a good thing imo.:rolleyes:

Same happened to me as well. Except for the fact I wasn't spamming but just having a debate.

Krucinnho' date=' please read the thread i posted in regard to moleo, you are a BIG factor of spamming that was going on in that thread, aswell as the rest of managers, every single post you made could have been sent VIA PM, there is no need for anyone to have to read 30 pages of managers trying to work out possible deals, unless you all have went and deleted your post in that thread, they will be there showing you all spamming.SO NO WAY NO HOW WAS THAT A DEBATE, I WILL EDIT THIS AND QUOTE SOME SPAM FOR YOU FROM THAT THREAD

HERE ARE SOME SPAMS THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SENT VIA PM

EDIT PART [b']sorry, just check your Profile, find all post made, then go to the ones under Elite League Of Forumers,there are to many for me to Copy, there is over 30 post on that thread from you, mujst have been a **** of a debate LOL[/b] IF YA DON"T BELIEVE ME GO TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF AND TELL ME THAT AIN'T SPAM

Danny i believe i did give you a neg rep for posting in GC7 at the start of the thread, while you where discussion transfers when they could have been discussed VIA PM aswell

As far as me handing out neg rep, i hand out just as many pos ones

Danny i believe i did give you a neg rep for posting in GC7 at the start of the thread' date=' while you where discussion transfers when they could have been discussed VIA PM aswell[/quote']

Actually Havoc i was telling a guy who actually was discussing deals to stop it,you were clearly just jumping the gun...

Krucinnho' date=' please read the thread i posted in regard to moleo, you are a BIG factor of spamming that was going on in that thread, aswell as the rest of managers, every single post you made could have been sent VIA PM, there is no need for anyone to have to read 30 pages of managers trying to work out possible deals, unless you all have went and deleted your post in that thread, they wqill be there showing you all spamming.SO NO WAY NO HOW WAS THAT A DEBATE, I WILL EDIT THIS AND QUOTE SOME SPAM FOR YOU FROM THAT THREAD

Danny i believe i did give you a neg rep for posting in GC7 at the start of the thread, while you where discussion transfers when they could have been discussed VIA PM aswell[/quote']

To be honest you have overemphasised the whole spamming thing. Since you have given negative reps to the "spammers" the set-up became really boring and non-active. I don't think there is anything wrong with not using the PM's because people can simply ignore the "spam" messages. I just think you do things by the book too much and don't use much common sense when giving out reps.

Guest the plummer

Well its clear to say havoc has repped every one including his dog...but after speaking to a few people on chat av finally relaised the type of character he is and how he might take to things

On topic a think some people just dont like getting told of or told that they are wrong... its just diffrnt types of characters

Sorry but am I missing something here? People spam the forum but don't expect to be negative repped for it? :confused: How long was I away for? :confused:

From the link that Havoc gave, moleo one-of-the-1st deserved to be negative repped (I would have negative repped you aswell) because tbh it was just you repeating what players you wanted to sell and trying to negotiate buying/selling players which is against forum rules and it's not a good read IMO. If anyone took the time to read that thread then they would see that 3/4 people actually left the set-up because the "match report" thread was that bad and full of spam. Half of the people that posted on that thread deserved to be negative repped and fair play to Havoc for doing it. Most people who read that wouldn't have the balls to do it, good to see that someone does the right thing and negative reps them for it. :)

It doesn't matter if you were posting on a match report thread or having a debate on another thread, the rep system is about your quality of posts not about what you were posting about. You could be debating and post a one line reply - doesn't mean it's good quality just because you were debating.

Anyway, to the actual point of this thread - aggressive forumers. I have seen many people banned from the forum in my time and to be honest it was just for stupid things. Quite a few of the baned members were actually long(ish) severing members of the forum that just suddenly started abusing people with no real cause.

Personally I think that it's because half of the forum is immature and, if proven wrong etc. then they can only come back with insults because they can't construct an argument for their case. But I do think that as soon as someone is abusive that most people jump on the chance to be abusive back at the person, personally I would just hit the report button and leave it alone. I think that if the person gets replies then the people who reply are just putting fuel on the fire - the abusive person wants replies and that's what most people give them.

The type of Guy havoc is, ill tell you

- He sticks to forum rules

- He is friendly and you can get on with him

- Posts regularly

- his posts are of a high standard

If you look at the members he has been neg repping ( in most cases ) they are new, and in all honesty some of there posts are spam. i

Yes in Dannys case he has made a mistake ( from the sounds of it ) but at the end of the day everyone is Human and everyone can make a mistake here and there.

I havent been neg rep'd by him, infact iv received positive for a good post which i put effort into.

Not " i want player x " , " ill give you " , " rejected "

etc these posts deserve bad rep and rightly so, infact i will soon be dishing out more neg rep if i see them.

And this isnt a thread on spam so lets drop it.

Dan I agree with you, the forum recently has a **** of alot more members who are rude, arrogant and aggressive. Needs to be dealt with imo. A polite rmeinder from a mod would be ok, then if consistent it should be taken further

The type of Guy havoc is' date=' ill tell you

- He sticks to forum rules

- He is friendly and you can get on with him

- Posts regularly

- his posts are of a high standard

If you look at the members he has been neg repping ( in most cases ) they are new, and in all honesty some of there posts are spam. i

Yes in Dannys case he has made a mistake ( from the sounds of it ) but at the end of the day everyone is Human and everyone can make a mistake here and there.

I havent been neg rep'd by him, infact iv received positive for a good post which i put effort into.

Not " i want player x " , " ill give you " , " rejected "

etc these posts deserve bad rep and rightly so, infact i will soon be dishing out more neg rep if i see them.

And this isnt a thread on spam so lets drop it.

Dan I agree with you, the forum recently has a **** of alot more members who are rude, arrogant and aggressive. Needs to be dealt with imo. A polite rmeinder from a mod would be ok, then if consistent it should be taken further[/quote']

Totally agree with you Adam.

Even if you take a look at this thread, and this is just one thread, you can see experience from not. Thats without being disrespectful.

Newcomers should be asking for help, then giving it with time and experience of the own. I certainly needed a lot of help when i first started and i think everybody was the same.

As for aggresive posts, there just not necessary. Everyone loves a great debate, but abusing forumers is just too far.

I do think harsher punishments should be implemented, i would expect zero tolerence of abuse, i couldn't think of any situation where you would need to. The general happiness of the forum should be paramount.

yeh well, im dishing out bad reps for spam now, i could deal with it before. but its so bloody stupid. i could name a few names now who i'd love to put on ignore because of their stupidity.

Havoc is a good lad/man ;), he sticks within the rules and said whats need be hence all the good debates he has been in.

Joel. My advice to you mate, is that the forum isn't the chat, you don't post replies instantly talking about how bored you are.

It'd be nice if there was that rule i think it was SPanglish that mentioned it, about the yellow card and red card, very football orientated. we have something like that now. but it's not used enough. Use it enough and we lose the prats.

If you don't understand that you don't deserve to be older than me!!

A forum should be a place were you are polite,respectful and should write properly in full English..Yes a debate is always fantastic if it has the right people in it...

Just write in real English and calm down with the '???s and !!!!s' that you probably do every thread and we might all respect you a lot more.

i dont understand at all

Why can't this be done elsewhere? A 5 word post that is a complete waste of time and isnt needed. This could be done anywhere and yet you post it here where there has been some good post's and good debates and arguements. You could have gone onto the chat or PM'd someone and asked them what your doing wrong etc yet you make a needless post here.

There really needs to be a word/ letter count change for a post because post's such as the quoted are just not needed or worth the effort replying to and yet some of us do to help other's out and point them in the right direction and in Havoc's case get abused for it.

Im sure you really do understand what Baseball mean's but you would rather post here off subject through boredom or something.

Although a different matter to the subject title its just another part of what Im trying to stop.

why is everyone having ultra girly hissy fits over short posts is their wires coming out of the computer and everytime someone posts less than 10 words u get an electric shock or something????

Please can no one reply to this guy who finds it hard to remember the point of thread's and understand their meaning's. Moleo we have tried to make it as easy as possible for people to understand why the forum and its member's are getting tired with certain people.

Could you now please move away from this thread unless you have something on subject to the thread to say. Thanks.