Aggressive Forumers

DP 91

Re: Aggressive Forumers

You guys do know that if you didn't reply to his original quote "I'm still confused" you wouldn't of had to continue and make 10 other posts.

I think we do kind of realize that:confused:

Your trying to defend the guy and make us feel bad,take the time to read his stupid idiotic posts and you will see how unhappy we are that we have to read it...

C'mon guys, your all adding to this :o

Joel, nobody is trying to get you annoyed, and they have all tried to put it in the nicest way to start off with but some of your replies aren't helping at all :)

Maybe someone should delete all the posts except the 1st few as this is a good thread brought up by Dan ;)

I will leave this thread be as like George i also think its a really good one to read and look at especially if your a new forumer,Infact this should be shown to them as soon as they sign up...Joel stop posting things like 'I don't know whats going on' when clearly you do...Just leave the thread alone and I will too..

Point proven now in regards to Moleo and Krucinho

Sorry for the childish remarks i made in a previous post somewhere,i apologize for this as i stooped to a low level in which i was provoked to defend myself,this was a decent thread until it got hijacked.

I cannot recall who mentioned the yellow/red card things,it is a good idea,but we have a feature in place, the report button, which i believe you get docked a point or something.Then again the ignore works wonders and loving the rep system

I cannot recall who mentioned the yellow/red card things' date='it is a good idea,but we have a feature in place, the report button, which i believe you get docked a point or something.Then again the ignore works wonders and loving the rep system[/quote']

Yeah loving the rep system aswell Havoc, nobody seems to be abusing it which is a great thing.

The yellow/red card was my own idea (rare moment), but it didn't have to be necessarily that way. The little box besides your rep power number is different colours for different people. That would give you an indiation of how much or little the person has been positively/negatively repped.

However, if something along the lines of yellow/red card theory went ahead it would just be to indicate who has beened given a "warning" from SM. A simple yellow card besides their forum name or something similar.

As i have stated, i believe that there would be no situation for abuse or bad languauge on this forum, absolutely none. Should be a straight yellow card. There are a lot of younger forumers aswell as old, total respect for each and every forumer should be paramount. Everyone should know that.

As for spamming, you would have to consider the degree and quantity of it, if it's a newcomer, a gentle reminder should be suffice. But forumers with experience should know a lot better.

OK i feel 6 stone lighter now i have that off my chest. :);):D