Sign in to follow this  
IanoLudz

LORD OF THE RINGS - The Battle For Middle Earth

Re: LORD OF THE RINGS - The Battle For Middle Earth

Forest_Ranger_by_Musicalpaintings.jpg

The World has changed. Men are divided, busy waring among themselves. The Elves are sensing that the end is near, now they only wait for the inevitable. Dwarves are too small in numbers - they yearn for the glorious past, not seeing the dark caves devouring their future. The imprisonment of the Dark Lord made them weak, made us all pointless. Even smaller races sought refuge in the safety of their own homes, far from any worry that this troublesome world can bring. We were children of war, we fought the nightmares, we drove them them away - our dream came true. Peace and prosperity. Now we'll just die slowly...

Legends remain in the ages past. Heroes don't belong in the real world. Only shadow remains. Still, there must be some spark of light that can cast that shadow? Some tiny, shiny thing which will wake us all from this slumber. A deafening call to arms so each and every one of us shall have it's chance in finding a place next to Beren. Could it be that I hold the key? Is it possible that this precious trinket in my hand is capable of creating new age of legends? The urge is overwhelming... I see something... I am seen by something... It's... IT IS!!!!!

The battle for Middle Earth is about to begin...

The time has come.Today we will kick off.My team PSG will face Juventus.

I hope all are happy with their transfers.Anyway Gud luck guys and gud luck juventus manager 'Hdixit'.See you there at the battlefield:D:D:D:D:D:D

So with that BARCELONA wraps up their transfer market. Still if anybody wants to buy Abidal or Adriano, deals will be welcomed but after 5 days since I'm activating Holiday Mode for next 5 days due to my exams. So we'll meet after 5 days over SM.:)