Sign in to follow this  
IanoLudz

LORD OF THE RINGS - The Battle For Middle Earth

Re: LORD OF THE RINGS - The Battle For Middle Earth

Japheth.png

Fellow elves laughed when we were sent into the Shire, to do nothing but observe from shadows. To yawn and ponder on carefree lives of these halflings. To gaze on someone else celebrating, to smell the roast, to smirk upon victims of ale, to wait for... What, exactly?

Lord Elrond himself sent us to this "perilous" task, emphasizing the utter importance of our mission. "Wait till it comes to you" - those were the only instructions we got. I still can't say if our Lord is very wise or just facetious... Oh great, now they're fighting, drunken fools. Actually, this is quite funny, how they wave with their tiny hands, rolling their sleeves and pulling each others vests. Hehe, can't remember I was this entertained since Natulcien shot himself in the knee... Aaaand off they go with a first sign of wizard's dragon in the sky. I guess that cleared their mind a little. That and a call for a second dinner. Look at them, dancing away as best friends, leaving behind nothing but trampled grass, destroyed flowerpots and... And what's that? Something fell off of one hobbits' pocket and rolled almost to us. Some trinket? Oh, a ring... Ed' i'ear ar' elenea! We need to go. NOW!

A gift or a curse? Such a weapon to wield. To save the world! To destroy it! No... It's not on us to decide... It's not ours to keep... But we will use it, just once, just tonight, just as we ride into Fangorn Forest. And then? We'll die and lose the ring. Or we'll live to see another day. And cast the wretched thing away...

It would appear it was mostly good clean games tonight' date=' so well done to all.

The only exceptions were:

[b']- Lyon (missing all hobbits, too many men(89-90)) - Major rule break[/b]

- Marseille (Played 2 dwarves, 91 GK and 92 CM) - Minor

Lyon had the ring so they were allowed to and it was against me but 3-0? Aw:(... a bad day for the Fangorns... But looking at statistics it actually wasn't that bad only possesion was big diffrence

But the other team im managing Valencia(temporary) won 4-3 against Galatasaray... Interesting... maybe i should copy my tactic for Valencia to Napoli also

PORTO MANAGER FURIOUS

david-villa_ap_1298694c.jpg

AJAX 5 - 2 FC PORTO

Manager Lukelufc was furious after his teams abysmal performance at Ajax. Despite taking an early lead through debutant elf Villa, a terrible 20 minutes orchestrated by Mignolet's shockingly poor debut, resulted in conceding 5 goals. Villa's second of the game was nothing short of pointless. Lukelufc was heard saying ''Most of the team was poor today, I fully expect a better performance from our next game especially from Simon (Mignolet), or he may soon be on the next eagle out of Fangorn. Our next game is tricky at Juventus, but we are good enough to win any game, our players just need consistency throughout the season''.

Manchester City 1 - 0 Liverpool

The only goal in the game was scored early in the 4th minute.

Micah RICHARDS spots a run up front and plays a long pass along the ground.

Early shot from RONALDO.

spacer.gifGOAL!! - The ball drifts over the keeper and into the net.

Cristiano-Ronaldo-celebra-001.jpg

After that the game was pretty even for both sides, Man.City had 2x more total shots but Liverpool had more shots on target and caused a lot of trouble for Joe Hart, but the GK gave his heart out and made great saves and was later voted the man of the match.

Joe-Hart2.jpg

player-injury-icon.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo will be sidelined after suffering an injury.

Pulled calf muscle - 3 weeks (back approx 23 April 2013)

cristiano_ronaldo_1500708c.jpg

:mad:

After their narrow defeat in the first game against Porto, SPURS are back in action as manager Silver Surfer guided the team to a thumping 4-1 victory against PSG.

Maher scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bale, Nem and Caulker were also amongst the goalscorers.

The manager told the reporters that he is very proud of the performance today. He added that this was a team performance where everybody chipped in and he looks forward to the same level of dedication from the boys in the coming games.

With today's victory Spurs claimed the 2nd position in the table, only 1 point behind the mighty Barca. Without a wizard in their squad, this looks a promising start to their season. But the manager pressed that the team still needs a wizard for that extra edge and is hopeful to sign one shortly and is currently open to offers.

He also pointed out that he is willing to let go Dembele, Walker, Holtby; Dawson, Kaboul

Lyon had the ring so they were allowed to and it was against me but 3-0? Aw:(... a bad day for the Fangorns... But looking at statistics it actually wasn't that bad only possesion was big diffrence

Ring made a big difference, goalies (90-85) decided the game

Marseille has cheated :mad:

Mandanda + Moutinho :mad:

Well many cheated in their 1st game. But 2nd one is mostly fair. I hope the managers will respect the rules from now on and I urge the GW owner to take strict action against the cheaters as per rules. Don't listen to excuses coz if you pardon then anybody can cheat and come up with a lame excuse. If somebody is finding it difficult to squeeze time for managing their teams then they should as well quit. Cheating kills the fun and if this goes on without punishment then I will be the 1st one to quit the GW.

team2a.jpg

Had to omit Moutinho as a result of the ratings breach.

Players like Bale, Pedro, and Villa narrowly missed out.

A stunning 5 goals in 20 minutes see Istiantoroni get manager of the week with Silver Surfer a close second with a great 4 - 1 victory.

It would appear it was mostly good clean games tonight' date=' so well done to all.

The only exception was:[/b']

- Marseille (Played 2 dwarves, 91 GK and 92 CM) - Minor

I'm ever so sorry' date='I've just realised my mistake,it won't be happen in again,so sorry[/quote']
Marseille has cheated :mad:

Mandanda + Moutinho :mad:

Well many cheated in their 1st game. But 2nd one is mostly fair. I hope the managers will respect the rules from now on and I urge the GW owner to take strict action against the cheaters as per rules. Don't listen to excuses coz if you pardon then anybody can cheat and come up with a lame excuse. If somebody is finding it difficult to squeeze time for managing their teams then they should as well quit. Cheating kills the fun and if this goes on without punishment then I will be the 1st one to quit the GW.

I dont like using the word cheat in a situation like this however it is a rule break and unfortunately carries a punishment of fielding the weakest team in the next match. I think you are lucky this time because Atletico have the ring of power and will be fielding a strong side anyway.

Can't rep you again yet IanoLudz' date=' but brilliant posts mate! I hope you're able to keep this up :D[/quote']

Cheers mate, I may not have them all straight after the match but they will be up. :) Hopefully they'll give a bit of something extra to the GW (and stir up a debate for fellowship of the week!!) :D

ZLOOKY NEWS

The most stupid news on Earth. Wait.... this is not even made buy a human!

Dortmund 3-1 AC Milan

At the 3rd minute, Lavezzi slams a low shot, past Kevin Trapp. The goal was offside.

QUOTE: "Yeahhhhhhh Lavezziiiiiiiiiii you are very dumb, as you forgot about the offside ruleeeeee" ---- Kevin Trapp

The 48th minute: John Ola scores.

QUOTE: "F**********************************!!!!!!! how did a 20 year old possibley score arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Jedvaj, you SUCKKKKKKKKKKKK in nettttttttttt. Kevin Trapp, you suck tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."--- Zlooky

QUOTE: "Jedvaj is a defender stupid"-- Trapp

QUOTE: "Shut up. I am always right"-- Zlooky

THE 72 MINUTE: Kevin Grosskretz scores!

QUOTE: " weeeeeeeeeeeeee go grosskootz!" --- Zlooky

QUOTE: "You got my name wrong, AGAIN.....------- Kevin Grosskreutz

QUOTE: "Shut up."-- Zlooky

77th minute. David Beckham hurts Djuricic

Djuricic is led away on a stretcher. Yet...

79 minute: GOALLLLLLLLLLLL Djuricic with an injuried shin SCORES!!!

QUOTE: "Take that Perin, you little Italian GK. she is no match for DJURICIC....." :D

At the 86th minute...

"DJURICIC drills the ball across the box.

MATIC strikes a first time shot for the bottom corner.

GOAL!! - The keeper can't get across in time and it's in!"

"Perin goes crying...."

mattiaperinpescarastock.jpg

The secret that Djuricic can play while injuried?

THIS:

158021974.jpg

TRANSFER NEWS

Mat HUmmels LEVEL 9 CONCERN.

capturewjv.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

you is really crazy :P

if you want to sell Hummels I will purchase him B)

Reports confirm that FC Porto have withdrawn a bid for Gotze and instead placed a bid for Hummels' date=' after saying that they have stocks of elven bread and Hummels will have no concern about food.[/color']

Reports confirm that FC Porto have withdrawn a bid for Gotze and instead placed a bid for Hummels' date=' after saying that they have stocks of elven bread and Hummels will have no concern about food.[/color']

you gotta include vodka, beer, sausages, fifa 13, etc.... :P

team2a.jpg

Had to omit Moutinho as a result of the ratings breach.

Players like Bale' date=' Pedro, and Villa narrowly missed out.

A stunning 5 goals in 20 minutes see [b']Istiantoroni[/b] get manager of the week with Silver Surfer a close second with a great 4 - 1 victory.

Good Game for Great Victory

Keep Spirit All

4 Ajax Player for Team of The Week

If there is no wizard in the team then is it a rule break can anyone tell me???????????????????plsssssssssss:o:o:o:o:o

Can't be' date=' half of us would be screwed

;)[/center']