Sign in to follow this  
IanoLudz

LORD OF THE RINGS - The Battle For Middle Earth

Re: LORD OF THE RINGS - The Battle For Middle Earth

Can't be' date=' half of us would be screwed
;)[/center']

okkkkkkkkk I understand.But guys rules are rules..As you said many of you don't have wizard then why didn't find a solution for it??:o:o

I am not blaming you all I just want Everything should work according to the rules.

Iam objecting because if you all don't play according to the rules the some other day some guy will the start violating rules according to his conditions

Just for example how that guy will violate the rules[this is just an example]

If that guy has 2 ,91 rated players and 2, 89 or 91 rated players

if that day one of his 89 or 90 rated player is injured,then he will make 2, 91 rated players play in that match.This is really a big rule break:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek:

Guys I know you alll don't have a wizard but try to find some solution for it,

If you can't then whats the use of we obeying the rule :(:(:(:(

okkkkkkkkk I understand.But guys rules are rules..As you said many of you don't have wizard then why didn't find a solution for it??:o:o

I am not blaming you all I just want Everything should work according to the rules.

Iam objecting because if you all don't play according to the rules the some other day some guy will the start violating rules according to his conditions

If that guy has 2 ' date='91 rated players and 2, 89 or 91 rated players

if that day one of his 89 or 90 rated player is injured,then he will make 2, 91 rated players play in that match.This is really a big rule break:(:(:(:(:(

If you can't then whats the use of we obeying the rule [/color']:(:(:(:(

Well if that happens you'll just have to play someone 88 or below rather than a special player obviously

:rolleyes:

From what I'm aware of, and about everyone else it seems, you don't HAVE to have a wizard, it's just nice to have one. But some of us aren't able to get hold of one, so we can't. Though if you want to sell me yours then thats cool ;)

If that guy has 2 ' date='91 rated players and 2, 89 or 91 rated players

if that day one of his 89 or 90 rated player is injured,then he will make 2, 91 rated players play in that match.This is really a big rule break:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek:

If you can't then whats the use of we obeying the rule [/color']:(:(:(:(

i tried getting a wizard......cost me too much.....so i rejected.

Well if that happens you'll just have to play someone 88 or below rather than a special player obviously
:rolleyes:

From what I'm aware of' date=' and about everyone else it seems, you don't HAVE to have a wizard, it's just nice to have one. But some of us aren't able to get hold of one, so we can't. Though if you want to sell me yours then thats cool ;)[/center']

okkkk I obey you .Iam ready if I dont have a wizard I will make a 88 rated player play in place of a wizard .But what about others:eek::eek::eek:.will they obey??:(:(

okkkk I obey you .Iam ready if I dont have a wizard I will make a 88 rated player play in place of a wizard .But what about others:eek::eek::eek:.will they obey??:(:(

must punish who does not obey :mad: :mad: :mad:

I lost because of cheating :mad: :mad: :mad:

See mate I lost to spurs yesterday.The mistake I found in his team is he did not have a wizard.Ok as you said its not a great problem.But did he violate the rule???????:eek::eek:.Okay I understand he doesn't have a wizard.But it was clearly highlighted if that guy doesn't have a wizard or elf' date=',etcc Then he must buy:o:o[/color']

See mate I lost to spurs yesterday.The mistake I found in his team is he did not have a wizard.Ok as you said its not a great problem.But did he violate the rule???????:eek::eek:.Okay I understand he doesn't have a wizard.But it was clearly highlighted if that guy doesn't have a wizard or elf' date=',etcc Then he must buy:o:o[/color']

the rules are MAX players per match. you can play 11 under 21 players whose ratings are under 80, and NO RULE BREAK

Where is that mentioned mate???????:o:o

lol.....here: (in bold red)

Welcome to my first Gameworld (ID 174432):

Main Rules:

Each team will be made up of a fellowship of Wizards' date=' Elves, Dwarfs, Men, Hobbits & Golems. There are however restrictions on who you can field in a team. At any one time on a team there can only [u']be a maximum of:[/u]

One Wizard (95+)

One Elf (93 or 94)

One Dwarf (91 or 92)

Two Men (89 or 90)

You can play:

Unlimited Golems (88 or less)

You must play at least:

Four Hobbits (U21 with a max rating of 87)

There are no restrictions on squad numbers but be aware of who you can or cant play in a team! These selection rules only apply to league games so you can play whoever you want in Cup games.

its a MAXIMUM.not a MUST ! get it?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4T57D78um_4UwIDY2YXgGl8HwBfV8P_pc57hSJPkCHz2GI-yO

Giroud stars as Gunners dispose of Schalke

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered Arsenal to victory against FC Schalke 04.

Arsenal beat FC Schalke 04 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Giroud scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Campbell was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The only players you must play are 4 U21s with a Max rating of 87. The rest of the team is as per page 1 rules. Zlook's post is correct, there is a Max on wizards, elfs etc but you don't have to play them. If you don't have any, then 88s are fine to replace.

The only players you must play are 4 U21s with a Max rating of 87. The rest of the team is as per page 1 rules. Zlook's post is correct' date=' there is a Max on wizards, elfs etc but you don't have to play them. If you don't have any, then 88s are fine to replace.[/quote']

ok mate thanx I got it

The only players you must play are 4 U21s with a Max rating of 87. The rest of the team is as per page 1 rules. Zlook's post is correct' date=' there is a Max on wizards, elfs etc but you don't have to play them. If you don't have any, then 88s are fine to replace.[/quote']

then I suppose that if you don't want to play your elf then you can replace him with a men...so you will be playing 3 men and no elf...and that will not count as a rule break!!!

then I suppose that if you don't want to play your elf then you can replace him with a men...so you will be playing 3 men and no elf...and that will not count as a rule break!!!

I think will count as a rule break mate. You can replace an elf' date=' a wizard or a dwarf only with a gollem... because in rules is that you can play only 1 wizard, 1 elf, 1 dwarf, [b']only[/b] 2 mens, you must play 4 hobbits and unlimited gollems... so you can play just 2 mens. So if u don't want to play an elf you can replace him only with a gollem. Got it ?

No' date=' because that will break the maximum allowed. If you have no wizard, elf or dwarf, you can still only play a [b']maximum[/b] of 2 men. You would have to have extra golems (88 or less) to replace, as these are unlimited.

Note: golems can't replace hobbits, 4 hobbits is a compulsory selection for each game.

Its starting to sound complicated guys when really its very simple - if you don't have a wizard, elf, dwarf or man you can only replace them with a gollum (88).

I think will count as a rule break mate. You can replace an elf' date=' a wizard or a dwarf only with a gollem... because in rules is that you can play only 1 wizard, 1 elf, 1 dwarf, [b']only[/b] 2 mens, you must play 4 hobbits and unlimited gollems... so you can play just 2 mens. So if u don't want to play an elf you can replace him only with a gollem. Got it ?
No' date=' because that will break the maximum allowed. If you have no wizard, elf or dwarf, you can still only play a [b']maximum[/b] of 2 men. You would have to have extra golems (88 or less) to replace, as these are unlimited.

Note: golems can't replace hobbits, 4 hobbits is a compulsory selection for each game.

Its starting to sound complicated guys when really its very simple - if you don't have a wizard' date=' elf, dwarf or man you can only replace them with a gollum (88).[/quote']

OK got it. Thanks for clearing the air guys!!!