Sign in to follow this  
IanoLudz

LORD OF THE RINGS - The Battle For Middle Earth

Re: LORD OF THE RINGS - The Battle For Middle Earth

BUSY NIGHT IN FANGORN SEES THE ARRIVAL OF 16 HOBBITS AND 2 MEN

52e.jpg

Balotelli, known for controversy, has already been disciplined for smoking on the way to Fangorn.

FC Porto have announced 16 signings in a very busy night for the club, reputedly costing them in the region of £85million, and they're not finished there. Manager Lukelufc said that there was more change to come in Fangorn and he was heard to say about the arrival of 14 new hobbits:

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. For the time will soon come when hobbits will shape the fortunes of all.

Amongst the signings were Balotelli, Ganso, Laporte, Hoffman, Trybull, Jadson, Ezekiel, Belfodil and Fountas. It is understood that many of these players will be released into middle earth, to return when the need for them is greatest.

What a night:

Samuel UMTITI is now suspended for 3 games after being sent off
Ricky VAN WOLFSWINKEL is now suspended for 1 game after being sent off
Alexander KACANIKLIC suffered a minor injury in the last game
Record crowd watches Lyon. 41,039 fans turned out to watch Lyon against Chelsea breaking the previous home record attendance.

And yet, somehow, we won 3:1 - elven luck, I guess :o

team3a.jpg

Well done to Hazrboi, great win at Arsenal. Close runners up were Hdixit and Silver Surfer.

Plenty of great players to pick from this week, some that didnt make fellowship of the week were Falcao, Destro, Cisse, Casnos.

ashish dabral earned a draw with Manchester United against Bayern München.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Manchester United and Bayern München in their Division 3 fixture.

Van Persie scored the only goal for Manchester United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

I only earned a draw with SSC Napoli against FC Schalke 04.

The match ended 2 - 2 between SSC Napoli and FC Schalke 04 in their Division 2 fixture.

Destro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hamsik was also on the scoresheet for his side.

And Valencia won 1-0 with a goal from Gil

Yes' date=' there no restrictions in cup matches.[/quote']

OMG...I was unaware of that...I fielded my team as per league game rules and still went on to win the game against Gala. One of my hobbits did the trick.

BTW great play by Gala tonight...but Hala Madrid :D!!!

And what a turn around by Dortmund :eek:

I hope Barca goes down to PSG tomorrow :D

9 MAN PORTO DEFEAT B.MUNICH IN CUP

Bayern Munich 1 - 2 FC Porto

mignolet.jpg

Mignolet starred for FC Porto, receiving the man of the match award.

Ganso+Santos.jpg

Ganso's debut performance was one that will not soon be forgotten

FC Porto secured a place in the next round of the cup after beating Bayern Munich away from home. FC Porto took an early lead through Ganso, scoring within 2 minutes of his debut. Soon after Porto's left back Davis, was sent off, leaving a fragile Porto with only 2 at the back. It only took one minute after the start of the second half for Munich to be back on level terms, with Usami scoring at 46 minutes. Though it looked like a struggle for Porto for the rest of the game, they regained their lead just 2 minutes later with Ganso scoring once again, before his debut performance turned sour and at 56 minutes Ganso was shown a red card and Porto were down to 9 men. Somehow, Porto, within an injured Belfodil upfront, held on to their 2-1 lead and will now face Real Madrid in Fangorn in the next round. Though their manager seemed less enthusiastic about this tie;

Sure' date=' today was a great display of resilience against darker forces and the players have shown their strength today. I am very happy for Simon (Mignolet), he has had a terrible couple of games in the league and for him to get man of the match today, must be great for his confidence. Of course, Ganso had an interesting day, he won us the game, but then he nearly cost us it, I'm not sure why the ill discipline came today, but I am not happy with the officials; our tactics were fair and Munich came at us hard today and still managed to finish with a full team.

B[b']ut we saved our team today for the league, the cup is not our priority, most of all we would like to make our mark on the league[/b] and I look forwards to an interesting game against Barcelona in 2 days. Hopefully by then, we will have acquired another man. Finally, a thank you to Mangala, who is leaving the squad today, despite some strong performances.

manchester-city-logo.jpg

Manchester City is being a little disappointment so far in the league. But in the SMFA Shield we won 2 out of 2 games so far and we are already Qualified for the next round, while the other 2 managed clubs in the competition(Bayern and Man.utd) lost both games and are out.

We are hoping to get better results in the league from now on and confirm our favoritism in div 1.

I steered SSC Napoli to victory against Atlético Madrid.

SSC Napoli beat Atlético Madrid 1 - 0 in their LORD OF THE RINGS - The Battle For Middle Earth Cu Round 1 fixture.

Butland had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Wernbloom was on the scoresheet for his side.

Cavani back from 3 match suspension:)

Liverpool 0-3 Chelsea

So, Chelsea secured a place in the next round of the LORD OF THE RINGS - The Battle For Middle Earth Cup after beating Liverpool with 3-0:D. Chelsea will face Barcelona in round 2.[/center]

Chelsea's starting XI :

100413070632.png

Liverpool's starting XI :

100413071500.png

Min.9 : Icardi heads the ball down to Lampard

Lampard takes his time before firing in a long shot.

lampsshootsdisplayimage.jpg

GOAL!! - It's in. The keeper had no chance!

franklampard2099034c.jpg

And it's 1-0 for Chelsea

Min.27 - Demba BA receives the ball from KAKUTA and then plays it back into his run.

KAKUTA makes space for a shot and fires at goal

article006469a92000005d.jpg

GOAL!! - It crosses the line before the keeper can get down.

article12221840646c9a40.jpg

Min. 43 - Corner to Chelsea.

LAMPARD swings the ball into the box.

KAKUTA wins the header.

GOAL!! - The keeper can't reach it as it dips in.

Min.89 - Frank Lampard was voted man of the match for his performance

Min.90 - The final whistle is blown, Chelsea wins the match !

cq5damthumbnail490338mau.png

FC PORTO SPENDING IN EXCESS OF £230 MILLION

FRI_Aug5_UnicefPlayers.jpg

Villa and Thiago lecturing young female hobbits, whilst at Barcelona.

FC Porto have just announced the signing of Thiago Alacantra, previously of Barcelona for £26 million, he will be greeted by former team-mate David Villa upon arrival to Fangorn, on his 22nd birthday. He is rumoured to be in tonight's starting line-up against his old team Barcelona. Porto's spending has now hit £230,882,000 and only 3 players from the original team remain - Iturbe, Atsu and Reyes, with several still on loan to Porto B.

FC PORTO SPENDING IN EXCESS OF £230 MILLION

FRI_Aug5_UnicefPlayers.jpg

Villa and Thiago lecturing young female hobbits' date=' whilst at Barcelona.[/color']

FC Porto have just announced the signing of Thiago Alacantra, previously of Barcelona for £26 million, he will be greeted by former team-mate David Villa upon arrival to Fangorn, on his 22nd birthday. He is rumoured to be in tonight's starting line-up against his old team Barcelona. Porto's spending has now hit £230,882,000 and only 3 players from the original team remain - Iturbe, Atsu and Reyes, with several still on loan to Porto B.

ahaha, young female hobbits, that was good