Underrated Players in the game

PWND

A few of a BIG list of players that i think that are underrated by SM

Nasri - 92

Balotelli - 90

Dzeko - 92

Neymar - 91 ???

these were the first ones that I could think of but there are a lot of players that i think that should be more valorized.

what you guys think?

who you would is being underrated? what about overrated?

share your opnion

Re: Underrated Players in the game

Nasri - 92

Balotelli - 90

Dzeko - 92

Neymar - 91 ???

these were the first ones that I could think of but there are a lot of players that i think that should be more valorized.

what you guys think? share your opnion

all are ok rated , exept maybe Balotelli , he made a great euro and played an important role in City winning the title

Nasri deserved to drop not underrated' date=' Balotelli fine at 90 just now. Dzeko hardly deserves 92 not underrated... Neymar needs to move and prove he's one of the best (could flop mind) He's more overrated if anything (and believe or not i do have a soft spot for Neymar)[/quote']

If he plays anything like he did against England he'll bever move to Europe! I disagree about Dzeko, I havent seen him play much admittedly but when people say he isnt very good and everyone automatically transfer lists him in game worlds, I think they need to take a look at his goals, he's been doing well for city when hes started and when hes came off the bench (goals wise). Not sure about any of his other play, holding the ball up, assists etc but he certainly has goal stats in his favor

Nasri - 92

Balotelli - 90

Dzeko - 92

Neymar - 91 ???

what you guys think? share your opnion

Nasri should not have fallen.

I think that Balotelli could have +2 in the next update...

Dzeko keep 92 is good.

Neymar is better than Oscar (which rose to 90). I would say that Neymar is two levels above the Emboaba Oscar.

If he plays anything like he did against England he'll bever move to Europe! I disagree about Dzeko' date=' I havent seen him play much admittedly but when people say he isnt very good and everyone automatically transfer lists him in game worlds, I think they need to take a look at his goals, he's been doing well for city when hes started and when hes came off the bench (goals wise). Not sure about any of his other play, holding the ball up, assists etc but he certainly has goal stats in his favor[/quote']

your right about Dzeko, he was fantastic in Germany for Wolfsburg (bit of a trend there for breeding top strikers - eg Mandzukic), and his international record is brilliant, he averages a goal under every other game! (Just! 25 in 49) at almost any other club he would be a top class striker.

If he plays anything like he did against England he'll bever move to Europe!

That was only one game' date=' the idea about he move to europe should not be based at the one game that he played against England.

I think he is pure gold and will do great in europe.

and hopefully will be the best in the world some day.[/font']

Balotelli is definitely underrated, 91/92 should well be possible in next review.

Another underrated player is Guidetti, still a 85 rating. Guy has been excellent for Feyenoord last year with lots of goals. Compare him with other Feyenoord players and a rise for Guidetti to 87 or 99 should be reasonable....

That was only one game' date=' the idea about he move to europe should not be based at the one game that he played against England.

That was one game vs a decent defence.Other was the one vs Barcelona where he was...rubbish.So far he has been invisible and Brazil played in 10 when they faced a team with a good defence.Based on what Neymar showed so far vs good teams,he isnt a 91 worthy player.He wouldn't perform anywhere in Europe bar Spain where the defences are absolutely joke(Excluding a few teams).I'm waiting till I get slaughtered for saying this about the 'Clown'.

Why on earth would Balotelli be underrated?He has been absolutely pish in last months for City..He has to continue to do well at his new club to rise.Definetly not underrated.

Balotelli is definitely underrated' date=' 91/92 should well be possible in next review.

Another underrated player is Guidetti, still a 85 rating. Guy has been excellent for Feyenoord last year with lots of goals. Compare him with other Feyenoord players and a rise for Guidetti to 87 or 99 should be reasonable....[/quote']

Guidetti is awful, Reminds me of Bendtner. Man city fans wondering why he's not been used when fit, Reason being he's not up to the job. He's awful............................

For me these are some players who are under rated-

yaya toure-93,deserves a 94

joe hart-92,deserves a 93

xherden shaquiri-89,deserves a 90(plays for a top club on regular basis)

sami khedira-92,deserves a higher rating for a regular starter of a top club.

there are many more players.

That was one game vs a decent defence.Other was the one vs Barcelona where he was...rubbish.So far he has been invisible and Brazil played in 10 when they faced a team with a good defence.Based on what Neymar showed so far vs good teams' date='he isnt a 91 worthy player.He wouldn't perform anywhere in Europe bar Spain where the defences are absolutely joke(Excluding a few teams).I'm waiting till I get slaughtered for saying this about the 'Clown'.

Why on earth would Balotelli be underrated?He has been absolutely pish in last months for City..He has to continue to do well at his new club to rise.Definetly not underrated.[/quote']

Balotelli took italia until the finals by himself,

Was one of the key players on Man City Premier League title.

Definetly underrated.

You definitely dont know what you talking about Neymar, he is definitely one of the best in the world right now. The only one who can be compared with Ronaldo and Messi.

The problem is that Fifa only looks at Europe and forget about the rest.

Brazilian League is with no doubt one of the toughest leagues( if not the toughest)

there is a list of 6-7 clubs that fight for the title every year, and it is always a big fight till the last round.

while in every other league there is always 2(sometimes 3) that fight for the title with a BIG advantage by the 4º,5º..

Balotelli took italia until the finals by himself' date='

Definetly underrated.

You definitely dont know what you talking about Neymar, he is definitely one of the best in the world right now. The only one who can be compared with Ronaldo and Messi.

Brazilian League is with no doubt one of the toughest leagues( if not the toughest)

there is a list of 6-7 clubs that fight for the title every year, and it is always a big fight till the last round.

while in every other league there is always 2(sometimes 3) that fight for the title with a BIG advantage by the 4º,5º..[/font']

Yeah agree..Brazil is the toughest league..Don't count PL,Ligue I,Serie A,Bundesliga.They're nothing compared to Brazil

Totally agree,Neymar is the only one who can be compared with Messi and Ronaldo.I definetly dont know what Im talking about.He has played only vs rubbish defenders and when he faced some decent ones he was invisible..Definetly the only one who can be compared with Messi and Ronaldo(I doubt somebody can be compared with Messi or Ronaldo(from the youngsters..excluding the genious-Iniesta..Though forget about Hazard,Gotze,Isco..They're no ones compared to the brazilian).So if Brazil has 6 teams who fight for the title it makes it the toughest in the world?Why dont ya took a look at Eredivisie?The league from Sweden or Norway?What about the one from Arabia?I'm sure the Arabian league is the toughest..no doubt.Make Neymar a 99 to clear all the debates..he plays in the toughest league in the world.

Definetly underrated.

while in every other league there is always 2(sometimes 3) that fight for the title with a BIG advantage by the 4º,5º..[/font']

Neymar is over rated, he needs to come to Europe just to prove ME wrong.

Neymar 90 , 91 is pushing it. Looks good against defences that donate space like charity.

Nasri plays in rotation team, hasn't looked good this season. 92 suits.

dzeko is, like JMH says, quality bottled up in a Citeh fish tank. 92 suits.

Balotelli has looked good for a handful of games at Milan, and a semi final. But he is a tantrum waiting to happen. 90 suits.

Definetly underrated.

And Santos are never ever near it

Neymar is hype personified, 90 should be his limit until he proves himself as this 'special player'....at the moment i would be him in the same bracket as Robinho, Pato....Denilson...Big price tage, big hype...no good in the big time.

Ballotelli - his whole City career he did well to maintain a 90, this season up until the transfer window he was looking at a drop a rating.

Now he has turned a couple of performances for Milan doesnt now doesnt mean he should be going up, he scored a few in his first few games - one being a penalty that the ref magicked out of thin air...if he puts in 12-18 months of good performances, then he will look at going up.

Aye I know, cant go off that one game but didnt take long for people to start saying 'this proves he is overhyped bla bla he will never make it in europe'. World cup will be the stage to shine on when he's at home aswell

Definetly underrated.

You definitely dont know what you talking about Neymar, he is definitely one of the best in the world right now. The[b'] only[/b] one who can be compared with Ronaldo and Messi.

while in every other league there is always 2(sometimes 3) that fight for the title with a BIG advantage by the 4º,5º..

I find it ridiculous when people compare Ronaldo to Messi, but Neymar compared to both? Really? Neymar the ONLY one that can be compared to them two? I don't think anyone falls under the category of Ronaldo and Messi, besides Iniesta and Xavi at a push. Comparing someone in the Brazilian league playing against defences not half as good as in La Liga/Europe is just wrong