Underrated Players in the game

PWND

Re: Underrated Players in the game

Throughout their career and even today I say Miccoli and definitely Totti are underrated. Both have amazing ability and Totti is still able to make your jaw drop with his vision and intelligence. I imagine there will be a nice montage of amazing goals by Miccoli on youtube. The goal from about 50 yards out this season springs to mind.

People might think Totti is just a decent player but he is a legend. I like that he turned down huge offers in the past, like Real Madrid, but it definitely stopped him gaining even more admirers around the world. I doubt he cares though, as long as he is loved in Rome. :D

Also I forgot to add Moussa Sissoko. How someone like Capoue is rated above him is beyond me :/

I rate they are very similar in ability' date=' but Capoue still is a bit better.[/color']

Falcao - hummels - kompany - reus - hazard - ramires - yaya - balotelli - el shaarawy

All are perfectly rated

:)

Arbeloa definitely is worthy of a 92 imo. I know he's not a flying fullback and is not a big threat while going forward but one cannot ignore his work ethic and defensive duties for Real Madrid - a team who's defence otherwise have been pretty poor this season. Also has the minutes under his belt. Should be on a par with Ivanovic.

Arbeloa definitely is worthy of a 92 imo. I know he's not a flying fullback and is not a big threat while going forward but one cannot ignore his work ethic and defensive duties for Real Madrid - a team who's defence otherwise have been pretty poor this season. Also has the minutes under his belt. Should be on a par with Ivanovic.

I agree...

Throughout their career and even today I say Miccoli and definitely Totti are underrated. Both have amazing ability and Totti is still able to make your jaw drop with his vision and intelligence. I imagine there will be a nice montage of amazing goals by Miccoli on youtube. The goal from about 50 yards out this season springs to mind.

People might think Totti is just a decent player but he is a legend. I like that he turned down huge offers in the past' date=' like Real Madrid, but it definitely stopped him gaining even more admirers around the world. I doubt he cares though, as long as he is loved in Rome. :D[/quote']

Totti is still performing at the highest levels although he's 36.

Last season his stats in all competitions were:

31 games (2201 minutes) - 8 goals - 11 assists

This season his stats so far are:

24 games (2003 minutes) - 9 goals - 10 assists

How is Yaya Toure still 93? He has been one of if not THE premier central midfielder in the premier league for 3 seasons now. No matter how much City have disappointed over this season you can't not give him a rise after his overall performances over the last few seasons, last season in particular. One of if not the best player for a Premiership winning team and still on 93?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm from Brazil and here have an angry opinion that all players are underrated :P

Well, i strongly disagree, but some of them need a mention.

In São Paulo, for example, it's just bizarre how can Rafael Toloi (87) be worst than Lúcio (90) and Rodholfo (88), even if he's the most regular defender and it's playing well in Brazil since he was on Goiás and Rodholfo was in Atlético-PR...just bizarre.

Other players are underrated due to injury (Cañete, Fabrício) or natural evolution (Ademílson, Paulo Miranda - he's playing in right back now, and improve his perforance), but Tolói was inexplicable

-

Most bizarre things? Well, how about the best World Champion goalkeeper (Cássio) being less rated than one of the worst goalkeepers ever of the team (Julio César Kuririn, the alligator's arm man, with 86)? The Libertadores and the game played against Chelsea wasn't enough to upgrate him to 88 or something? Really, SM, 85?

And what you can think when one of most hot prospects guys in Brazil (Wellingotn Nem, 86) is worst than a flop (Thiago Neves, 88) and same level than a irregular player (Rafael Sobis, 86)? I mean, c'mon, his 2 years of high quality football wasn't enough?

And i don't talk about the late upgrades, right, Elber? He was highly used by Cruzeiro on past 6 months, still being used now, and still in 78? Why they just gave a Rick Rolled to you, Elber? Why?

Cavalieri (87) and Jefferson (88) being worst than Victor (89)? Leonardo Silva, who's as good as the top defenders of the country, just because have 33 years, he's 85 (and goind DOWN)? Kléber (88) better than Marcelo Moreno and Barcos (both 87)?

I don't even will talk about the minor teams D:

Why did you do this to Brazil, SM? WHY? T.T

PS: Sorry my bad english, but it hurts more on me than on you :P

After the last changes' date=' IMO underrated are: [b']Marquinhos[/b] (Roma), Kiessling, Khedira, Arbeloa, Ramires, Subotic, Toure, K.P.Boateng...

Marquinhos is still very young so I can understand his rating. :) It takes time for young players to rise. KPB wasn't very good in the beginning of the season and that's why the review never game him a +1. I don't think He'll get a +1 either by the end of the season.

bundesliga

Kiessling

Badstuber

shaqiri

mandzukic

Dante

schmelzer

subotic

If anything, I think Badstuber is overrated imo. :)

Marquinhos is still very young so I can understand his rating. :) It takes time for young players to rise. KPB wasn't very good in the beginning of the season and that's why the review never game him a +1. I don't think He'll get a +1 either by the end of the season.

If anything' date=' I think Badstuber is overrated imo. :)[/quote']

Marquinhos recently rose to 85 which is a good rating for him