Next Group of Players to go to 91+

EFC1991

Re: Next Group of Players to go to 91+

Who are the next players to get to 91+

More importantly the ones more under the radar eg. Not wilshere' date=' alaba, isco etc.[/quote']

I think you must be more specific, if you're not talking about Wilshere, Alaba, Isco, Lamela, Lucas Moura, Oscar, El Shaarawy, Balotelli, James Rodriguez, Courtois, Eriksen, De Gea, Rafael, Sakho, Thiago, Strootman, Bender Brothers, Mkhitaryan, Sirigu, Menez, Pjanic, Howedes, Dante, Castro, Schmelzer, Mandzukic, Lennon, Giovinco, Agger, Lichtsteiner, and i'm sure i missed a couple of guys, then i'm not sure of what are you are asking. Because IMO those guys are in good position of getting a +1 in the near future.

I think you must be more specific' date=' if you're not talking about Wilshere, Alaba, Isco, Lamela, Lucas Moura, Oscar, El Shaarawy, Balotelli, James Rodriguez, Courtois, Eriksen, De Gea, Rafael, Sakho, Thiago, Strootman, Bender Brothers, Mkhitaryan, Sirigu, Menez, Pjanic, Howedes, Dante, Castro, Schmelzer, Mandzukic, Lennon, Giovinco, Agger, Lichtsteiner, and i'm sure i missed a couple of guys, then i'm not sure of what are you are asking. Because IMO those guys are in good position of getting a +1 in the near future.[/quote']

Someone like mkhitaryan, castro and lennon there is a good example. Compared to the lucas moura's and isci's etc they are definately more under the radar, that what im getting at. players for example does it look like any 88s or 89s are going to jump to 91+ maybe quicker than some of the 90s around?

im in a very competitive gameworld so its near on impossible to get the top top young players

Someone like mkhitaryan' date=' castro and lennon there is a good example. Compared to the lucas moura's and isci's etc they are definately more under the radar, that what im getting at. players for example does it look like any 88s or 89s are going to jump to 91+ maybe quicker than some of the 90s around?

im in a very competitive gameworld so its near on impossible to get the top top young players[/quote']

that's a big jump, i can say from the top of my head players like Aubameyang, Gundogan, Cleverley, Wollscheid, El Shaarawy, Varane, Azpilicueta, Jackson Martinez, Matic, Mangala, Neustadter, Shawcross, last 2 are long shot, but it could happen if they changed clubs of something, Matic, Jackson and Mangala have been playing awesome, they're teams have good chances of getting high in european competitions, and always in domestic ones. Varane and El Shaarawy are playing amazing, will get 91 in no time if they keep up. The others are playing very well for their teams and i believe have the potential of reaching 91 sooner rather then later. Its always a gamble, but its my opinion.