Prize Money

Dazzer

I have just won the Shield in an English Champio ship game and was advised I got £3.5m in prize money. I can see the amount on my balance sheet however it is not showing in my available balance. Has anyone else experienced this?

It has been 24 hours and I would log a bug if I could find where to do this!

Re: Prize Money

I have just won the Shield in an English Champio ship game and was advised I got £3.5m in prize money. I can see the amount on my balance sheet however it is not showing in my available balance. Has anyone else experienced this?

Click on help (the circle with a ? in middle at top right of screen), then report bugs, then choose from the options

Hi. I am a newbie at SM. Could you please point out where to find balance sheet?:confused:

The exact same thing has just happened to me! i logged a bug report and they said it shows in turn 28 which it does show on my finances but i havnt got the money.... just wondering if you have had any luck with getting the 3.5 mil?

Looking at the balance sheet it looks like the revenue/expenditure updates occurs per turn in a week by week basis. Which means anything earned/spent in this week will reflect in next week's balance sheet. From that logicI think you will get it next week or may be I am wrong.

Looking at the balance sheet it looks like the revenue/expenditure updates occurs per turn in a week by week basis. Which means anything earned/spent in this week will reflect in next week's balance sheet. From that logicI think you will get it next week or may be I am wrong.

I would accept that if I had not al;eady got thr gate reciepts!

This is the response I got and my subesquent response. They are definatley wrong.

"Hi Darren,

We have checked against our database and all the finances are correct.

Regards

Soccer Manager"

Could you please explain to me how I can start with a balance of -36k, gain £1m from gate reciepts, £1m from sponsors and £3.5m from prize money yet have a balance of £2m.

Income was £6.5m and Outgoings were £1.1 which should mean I have a balanace £5.3m ish. I have £1.7m and therefore this is clearly incorrect. Could you please have a look again.

yeah i had this problem few weeks ago too, i didn't think about looking into it, but i was down about two million short of what i was expecting..

but be some sorta bug

This is the response I got and my subesquent response. They are definatley wrong.

"Hi Darren' date='

We have checked against our database and all the finances are correct.

Regards

Soccer Manager"

Could you please explain to me how I can start with a balance of -36k, gain £1m from gate reciepts, £1m from sponsors and £3.5m from prize money yet have a balance of £2m.

Income was £6.5m and Outgoings were £1.1 which should mean I have a balanace £5.3m ish. I have £1.7m and therefore this is clearly incorrect. Could you please have a look again.[/quote']

• 2 weeks later...

Any capture photo to see?

Not really as the game weeks have moved on meaning I would have to post a lot of them. The strange thing is that if you look at the overall it looks right which is probably why SM think it's correct. Having said this the maths I quoted below on the week in question show I am not going mad right?

Still no response from SM and their fantastic customer service. I have kind of given up if I am honest. I also note that similar incidents have happened to others and like mine been ignored, which is nice...

Not really as the game weeks have moved on meaning I would have to post a lot of them. The strange thing is that if you look at the overall it looks right which is probably why SM think it's correct. Having said this the maths I quoted below on the week in question show I am not going mad right?

Still no response from SM and their fantastic customer service. I have kind of given up if I am honest. I also note that similar incidents have happened to others and like mine been ignored' date=' which is nice...[/quote']

just scroll back through the finances until you get the week you think your missing money from..

without evidence im not sure you will get anywhere...

are you sure you havent spent i or gone in wages? it wouldnt be spread over 'turns' you get it in one lump sum...

;2503889']just scroll back through the finances until you get the week you think your missing money from..

without evidence im not sure you will get anywhere...

are you sure you havent spent i or gone in wages? it wouldnt be spread over 'turns' you get it in one lump sum...

Below is the problem' date=' the season figures add up however for the week in question I started off with £-36k given the incoming and outgoing on the week I should have ended up with circa £5.3m whereas I actually ended up with £1.7m as stated below. This is evidenced in the weekly balance section. To me it looks like a bug that has been reported many times on this forum however SM continue to ignore it.

To be honest I am more let down by the fact that SM have just ignored this problem. Their customer services needs some work especially as a Dev (Vicky) was online yesterday and answered two very basic questions that other users already had and ignored many questions that she should have looked into.

If this game was completely fee then I would get it but as many of us contribute (myself included) in a financial manner I find it pretty poor.

[b']Income[/b]

SeasonTurn: 32Season Ticket Receipts£2,168,238£0Gate Receipts£11,757,697£1,140,424TV Revenue£13,935,680£1,045,176Sponsor£4,915,922£685,014Merchandise£1,638,641£228,338Cash Injection£0£0Transfer Money In£44,144,700£0Prize Money£5,400,321£3,500,000Other Income£0£0Total Income£83,961,199£6,598,952Expenditure

SeasonTurn: 32Player Wages£26,947,645£689,230Ground Maintenance £2,934,141£113,536Transfer Money Out£49,898,000£305,000Other Outgoings£0£0Total Expenditure£79,779,786£1,107,766Summary

SeasonTurn: 32Starting Balance£1,003,825 Season Income£83,961,199Weekly Income£6,598,952Season Expenditure£79,779,786Weekly Expenditure£1,107,766Current Balance£5,185,238Weekly Balance£5,491,186

Below is the problem' date=' the season figures add up however for the week in question I started off with £-36k given the incoming and outgoing on the week I should have ended up with circa £5.3m whereas I actually ended up with £1.7m as stated below. This is evidenced in the weekly balance section. To me it looks like a bug that has been reported many times on this forum however SM continue to ignore it.

To be honest I am more let down by the fact that SM have just ignored this problem. Their customer services needs some work especially as a Dev (Vicky) was online yesterday and answered two very basic questions that other users already had and ignored many questions that she should have looked into.

If this game was completely fee then I would get it but as many of us contribute (myself included) in a financial manner I find it pretty poor.

[b']Income[/b]

SeasonTurn: 32Season Ticket Receipts£2,168,238£0Gate Receipts£11,757,697£1,140,424TV Revenue£13,935,680£1,045,176Sponsor£4,915,922£685,014Merchandise£1,638,641£228,338Cash Injection£0£0Transfer Money In£44,144,700£0Prize Money£5,400,321£3,500,000Other Income£0£0Total Income£83,961,199£6,598,952Expenditure

SeasonTurn: 32Player Wages£26,947,645£689,230Ground Maintenance £2,934,141£113,536Transfer Money Out£49,898,000£305,000Other Outgoings£0£0Total Expenditure£79,779,786£1,107,766Summary

SeasonTurn: 32Starting Balance£1,003,825 Season Income£83,961,199Weekly Income£6,598,952Season Expenditure£79,779,786Weekly Expenditure£1,107,766Current Balance£5,185,238Weekly Balance£5,491,186

Apologies as the figures are not as clear as I thought they would be.