Xavier Vilson, Vasco De Gama, Brazil (72 rating will rise to 80)

bestpay

Hi,

I've signed Vilson, Vasco De Gama (19/72/91K) in most of my leagues, this thread details why?

Vilson has played in 9 games for Vasco De Gama this season, 8 starts, 1 sub, 1 goal and 654 minutes onfield time. He's a CB and is now a regular at Vasco having played in all 8 of their last Serie A matches.

I'm confidently predicting that Vilson will be one of the largest risers in the Brazilian ratings next time around. What he's done to date should take him to 80, but if he starts all subsequent games to this post he may go to 82 by the time Brazil gets rated again!

Infact 82 is low for the Vasco squad where rating frequently rise to 88/89.

Vilson may also rise to around the 84/85 mark if you wait as long as next June/July (i.e. 2 Brazilian ratings).

Sign him today,

Bestpay

You Tube Action (if you want to see him, or need more convincing)

(Vasco 4 Goias 1, where Vilson scores the 2nd)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Xavier Vilson, Vasco De Gama, Brazil (72 rating will rise to 80)

CERTAIN? im gonna gamble on him' date='seems you have high expectations from this guy,in regards to long term future do you think he could go past 85 and onto bigger things?[/quote']

Yes read my original quote where I say he can make 84/85 by next June.

Clearly also if he stays at Vasco De Gama, 88/89 is attainable too and more if he moves to a top european club (e.g. Benfica).

All of this though is speculation and I think an investment of £125-£150K is well worthwhile.

Yes read my original quote where I say he can make 84/85 by next June.

Clearly also if he stays at Vasco De Gama' date=' 88/89 is attainable too and more if he moves to a top european club (e.g. Benfica).

All of this though is speculation and I think an investment of £125-£150K is well worthwhile.[/quote']

:D alright , alright, calm down, calm down:D i read your original post and you said he could make 84/85...i was wondering about him going past that rating :D Good post. Just going to check out the video and then bid on the rest of my accounts! Thanks again.B)

• 4 weeks later...

the way things are moving ' date=' vilson might get a rise to higher than 80 , maybe 82/83 . because he is playing almost every game for vasco .[/quote']

Vilson's played 1153 minutes and scored 1 goal now. This is 47% of all onfield time over Vasca's 29 games.

I'm confident of a rise to at least an 80 and agree that an 81/82 may be possible as well, whatever considering he's a 72 now i'd be happy with anything 80+.

• 2 months later...

Greetings Bestpay and everyone.

What are your thoughts on Vilson at the moment? I could do with selling a defender and Vilson is the only one who isn't transfer banned in my squad.

Would you recommend holding on to him? When are the next Brazilian ratings?

Cheers.

What are your thoughts on Vilson at the moment? I could do with selling a defender and Vilson is the only one who isn't transfer banned in my squad.

Cheers.

To be honest i've kept Vilson in every league I signed him in. He's an exciting prospect and bound to go higher when the Brazilian league restarts next February.

He didn't finish the season too well, only playing 1 of 6 games. I'd predict he'd stay at 82 next Brazilian ratings which will be week commencing 25th February and therefore he won't get an increase until June/July.

He's an exciting talent though and i'm holding onto him. In 9-12 months I expect to see him rise to 85-87 and there's always a chance of a move to Europe.

Cheers.

I agree that he has potential, but I would sell him. There will be a hundred more players that move to 87 that are like him between now and the time he gets an 87. Just don't sell on the cheap.

• 4 months later...

Vilson's now rated 84' date=' but I've noticed he's stopped playing :confused:

Is he injured or has he just been dropped? Is it time to sell him now?[/quote']

I think he has returned to Madureira who is the club he was on-loan from.

He's going down then :rolleyes:

I'm not completely sure where he is at the moment to be honest, but I thought his current loan deal to Vasco was antill this Summer, but nevertheless in either case he will probably drop;

If hes playing for Madureira, he'll drop, if he plays for Vasco but isn't getting games, he'll drop.