Wojciech Szczesny?

Mabram@rsgc.on.ca

Hey guys,

My 3 keepers are Courtois, Szczesney and Butland. I put szczesney on the transfer l]ist hoping for a decent offer to come in. So my first option would be to sell him right now and pick up my 9.7 million. Another option would be to do a straight swap for Junior Paulinho. My final option woudl be to wait it out until he rises (I was expecting him to rise last EPL changes) and then either sell him or get money plus paulinho for szcesney. SHould I be expecting a rise for him. 90? 91?

Anyway any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Re: Wojciech Szczesny?

go for poulinho mate i dont think he will get 1st team chance at arsenal ' date=' as they are looking to bring a keeper (valdez, mignolet) .[/quote']

Sorry but szczesney is a quality keeper (albeit he does make some mistakes) for Arsenal and i am nearly 100% sure they will not buy another keeper. Trust me, people don't realise how good szczesney really is.

Sorry but szczesney is a quality keeper (albeit he does make some mistakes) for Arsenal and i am nearly 100% sure they will not buy another keeper. Trust me' date=' people don't realise how good szczesney really is.[/quote']

arsenal WILL buy another keeper in the summer they want migs from sunderland and are linked with about 6-7 other keepers Szczesney was quality last season this season he has been garbage,alot of arsenal fans are even calling for a new keeper

Take Pauliniho he will be a quality player i think

arsenal WILL buy another keeper in the summer they want migs from sunderland and are linked with about 6-7 other keepers Szczesney was quality last season this season he has been garbage' date='alot of arsenal fans are even calling for a new keeper

Take Pauliniho he will be a quality player i think[/quote']

No...they wont

Hey guys' date='

My 3 keepers are Courtois, Szczesney and Butland. I put szczesney on the transfer l']ist hoping for a decent offer to come in. So my first option would be to sell him right now and pick up my 9.7 million. Another option would be to do a straight swap for Junior Paulinho. My final option woudl be to wait it out until he rises (I was expecting him to rise last EPL changes) and then either sell him or get money plus paulinho for szcesney. SHould I be expecting a rise for him. 90? 91?

Anyway any help would be appreciated

Thanks

I'll certainly ask for some money + Paulinho for Szczesny. Even if the deal falls, Paulinho for Szczesny is great enough. You have a very young and promising goalkeeper in Courtois that would easily replace Cech when he retires at Chelsea, least mention the fact that he's already capped as the Belgium No. 1 goalkeeper.

You could then play Butland as your No. 2 goalkeeper who would replace Begovic as Stoke No. 1 as Begovic is heavily linked to Man Utd. He's also seen as the future England goalkeeper when Hart retires.